There are times I just shut down and cannot get the energy to even make the effort to eat , I don't answer the phone or the door, my sons text me if they are coming over... I' m jumping out  of my skin with every noise which makes it hard because the people next door have a lot of company that likes to blow their horns a lot.  Then they lock their cars and the beep it makes , my, I guess adrenaline goes up, I think I'm falling apart here

So I haven't posted anything for awhile , I'm just existing right now. My one friend is pretty tired of me, she says I have it easy compared to the people that are facing the hurricanes and the aftermath of that is to come for them.I know that and it makes me feel so guilty for being so freaking depressed and unable to get out of this state of mind. Doc did give me Zoloft for my depression but I'm scared to take it because I read that if you have glaucoma it might make it worse. She said not to worry about it so I might try it at some point.

I'm still in this house for I guess another 2 weeks, luckily I still have everything in boxes from when I thought I would be staying in Arizona. I just don't know what the heck I'm doing.....