I was sitting at home staring at the walls when i glanced at the bookshelf and was drawn to my copy of "The Ultimate Weight Solution".  Although I have still been losing weight and doing well but am finding that my weight lose is defining me.  When I am motivated and looking great I feel FANTASTIC but once I sway slightly from my routine I get down on myself and give myself a hard time.  I find it so hard to get back on track and the negative thoughts are so debilitating to my goal.  I found strength in the fact that my weight does not define me and the person that I am. 
            I have to re-align myself with the seven keys.  I no longer want my weight to be the last thing that I think of before I go to sleep and the first thing that I think of when I wake up.  I have to be proud of the hard work that I, and only I have done to get from my heaviest of 123kg (271.5 lbs) to 96.5kg (212 lbs).  Even though it has been a long road I did it.  I know I still have a road to travel to reach my next goal of 85 kg (176.3 lbs). 
           This blog is going to be my daily journal of my re-reading of the seven keys and my continuing journey.  I hope it inspires someone to live their life and let their weight lose become a habit and not a factor that defines their life.