Man, I wish I could do the stuff all of you guys do. I'm 22 and suffer from an extreme anxiety disorder. I barely graduated high school because of it. (2013) Since than, my life has been nothing but hell. I feel so lost in life to the point I have no idea what to do. I honestly don't understand the point of life. People say "God put you here for a reason." I have yet to find my reason. I can not do anything. Anytime I leave my house, I get so sick and throw up. I can not keep a job. I get so anxious. All I want to do is provide a happy life for my beautiful girlfriend. Since I have been unable to do that, I feel like a complete failure. I've tried different medication and therapists. Nothing worked. I wish I had an opportunity to move away from my home town and start somewhere fresh. I'll never have the money to do that. I've been stuck in this funk and i don't know how much more I can take. I don't even know why I'm typing this right now. In the end, it will be pointless and nothing will come of it. For all of you people that did get through the hard times in your life, whatever it may be, I'm happy for you. I'm happy you get to enjoy life. Get out there and make something of yourself. Cause God knows I would die to have a life worth living.

"Hopeless/Lost"
Showing 1-2 of total 2 Entries