Teens: We want to hear from you about the issues affecting your lives! This is a place for you to be open and honest. Join the discussion and share the issues that are affecting your life. Start talking!
• Are you hanging out with the wrong crowd?
• Do you suffer from low self-esteem?
• Is there peer pressure at school to join a gang, drink, smoke or have sex?
• Do you have friends who are drinking and driving, and you're worried?
• Feel misunderstood by your parents?
• Fear that you're headed down the wrong path in life?
• Know someone in an abusive relationship? Is she too frightened or embarrassed to talk to her parents? Is she afraid to leave her boyfriend?
• Are you the one who has attacked your girlfriend? Do you struggle with anger issues but don't know how to ask for help?
Share your dilemmas and get advice from others.
Click here for additional resources.
"I'm pregnant." Those two words can strike fear in the hearts of teenagers and their parents. Young moms-to-be probably find themselves asking, "What do I do?" "How do I tell my parents?" "Am I ready for this responsibility?" "What are my options?" "Is the father ready to be a father?" "How will I support my child?" "Will my parents support me?"
What would do if you found yourself in this difficult situation? Would you have an abortion, and if so, why? Would you be afraid to tell your parents that you want an abortion? Would you keep the baby? Would you place the baby for adoption? Share your thoughts here.
Think you know what it costs to have a baby and raise him or her in the first year of life? Take a quiz.
Teens: Have you ever been harassed or intimidated at school or online? Are you fed up with the taunts and humiliation, but you don't know where to turn? Do teachers see bullying at your school? What do they do -- or not do -- about it? Have you reported bullying at your school? Did school officials do anything about it? Share your stories and find support from other teens.
Join Dr. Phil’s anti-bullying movement!
Click here for anti-bullying resources.