Twitter Facebook YouTube

2009 Shows

It’s holiday time, and Dr. Phil and Robin invite you to celebrate with their family! You’ve shared your funniest and most embarrassing holiday memories caught on tape -- don’t miss the hilarious moments! And, Robin reveals her favorite family traditions and shares the importance of giving this time of year in her new book, Christmas in My Home and Heart. Then, learn some tips for a holiday on a budget; see some amazing gift giveaways and watch a star-studded holiday performance! Plus, see a surprise for deserving kids. Join the McGraws for a heartwarming holiday celebration you won’t soon forget!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: mimmycobb on Dec 18, 2009, 7:28AM
This is the first time I have ever written to comment on a talk show, but I watched the  show where Dr. Phil & Robin were sharing their holiday traditions and became really upset when I noticed how such a difference was made between Jay and Jordan.  It began when Jordan gave Robin a nutcracker which was a wonderful gift.  Then Jay gave her a nutcracker also and Robin and Dr. Phil made such a production of how wonderful it was and it was going to be one of the special ones in her collection.  Then they talked about the "rocking chair interviews" they did with the boys every year.  The only one they showed was the one with Jay - I know Jordan was in it but was a baby so had nothing to say.  Then they talked about how they had their own trees and again who did they show - Jay.  Jordan was ignored throughout the whole show.  It was all about Jay and  his wife and the new baby on the way.  I am shocked that Dr. Phil would allow this when he is supposed to be such and advocate of children.  His believeability just went down several notches in my book.  I raised four children and know how hard I try not to make a difference and know I fall short, but this was just ridiculous. 

Replied By: cadescove99 on Dec 15, 2009, 9:13AM - In reply to judywenzler
Actually, these gifts, compared to those on Dr Phil's  past Christmas shows, were rather modestly priced.

Replied By: lisasotelo on Dec 14, 2009, 11:57AM - In reply to cheleanne
it would be nice to get some gifts for us people watching at home every year i sit here and think man how nice to be there in the audience. but right now i have a friend that  needs a home that is my concern right now is to help him get a place to live especially for christmas, this is really sad, what would you do?

Replied By: bioncwo on Dec 13, 2009, 6:00PM
I would love to have Robin's recipe for the Cheesy Noodle Casserole you all raved about.  Please tell me how to find it or get it.  Thank You

Replied By: sogno58 on Dec 13, 2009, 11:39AM
Hi - anyone know where I can find a video of Andrea at David's home shown on this show?

Replied By: loract on Dec 12, 2009, 9:16PM
Just had to share a little story about making cookies as I did today...actually the same cookie Robin makes , but with pecans instead of almonds...my familys favorite also...when our currant dog, a german shepard and collie mix  with a black nose was  five months old, she very quickly helped herself to some cooling cookies...of course the powdered sugar on her nose was a dead giveaway....we laugh at her every year when these are made and she still manages to  have a couple we don't see , but now  has the innocent look down perfectly, they are her favorite too......A Great and Special Show...

Replied By: notwayne on Dec 12, 2009, 4:35PM
I did catch parts of the Holiday show, but was very disappointed the way Jordan's shirt was very distracting, always having to be blurred out.   I would've expected for his Dad's TV special, he could've dressed up a bit!

Replied By: brookster on Dec 11, 2009, 12:57PM
Thanks so much for the happy, uplifting show!  Just made me so happy to see your whole family. Just wish I could have been at the taping. Merry christmas and happy new year to all of you!

Replied By: mcinjf1 on Dec 11, 2009, 12:08PM
I watched the show on Thursday afternoon at home alone and I have to say I was somewhat THANKFUL F

Replied By: frumpy65 on Dec 11, 2009, 9:18AM
I really enjoyed this show! I also was very envious of all the nice things you gave your audience members...wish I could have been there...LOL
Anyways..You have a beutiful family and I am sure that waiting on this grandbaby is the most exciting thing going on!
I loved the cookies baking video and it was just a feel good show all the way around...thanks for sharing :)

Showing 1-10 of total 33 Comments