Twitter Facebook YouTube

Depression and Grief

This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and a browser with JavaScript enabled. Please install the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash Player

Are you overwhelmed with dark feelings of despair? Have you suffered a loss and are having a difficult time coping? If you or someone you love is suffering from depression or is grief-stricken, you know it can be a struggle, but you don’t need to suffer in silence. Share your story here.

If you need immediate assistance, please call your local emergency number or crisis hotline listed in your local phone book's government pages.

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.
Comments
Replied By: yesyoucan on Sep 2, 2015, 10:35AM

GOD PLEASE REPLY 
Prayed by SEA 

If ever you reach out in word 
And feel like no one heard 
To me each message that I see 
Are like prayers rising up to Thee 

After you left with all your tears 
Combined with all your haunting fears 
People stopped to read words you left 
Sending prayers for you to be blessed 

Parting prayers prayed to help you some 
So you feel uplifted when here you come 
And when no one knows what to say 
Now and then know for you many pray 

Thus if after you bare your soul 
You feel no one heard... not one soul 
I wanted you to know I stopped by 
Said a prayer for you signed please reply

Replied By: yesyoucan on Sep 2, 2015, 10:26AM

THE ANSWER IS TO BE 

We have never seen each other 
And by a miracle of fate just met 
Along a spiritual enlightening moment  
Catching same prayer wave upon the net 

Doc Phil board is nectar of joy and hope 
For bees low on honey in cyber flight 
One by one here came all of us 
Riding angel wings quick as light 

Many arrive a wilting rose 
Alone in their thoughts of doom and gloom 
With fellowship become a budding rose 
Renewing strength in smiles that bloom 

Religious bring heartfelt prayers 
To remind us why we all are here 
God knew we ALL were hurting 
Needing cyber hugs and cheer 

Some stop by holding onto boot straps  
With just enough strength to hear a cry 
Yet still stick around to dry some tears 
With posted cyber hugs and His 

Tears blotted dry with cyber kleenex 
In comforting words from all 
To rise up again within compassion 
So our hearts no longer crawl 

Many at end of rope of whether 
To be or not to be 
Later transformed to cyber angels 
Sharing the answer is TO BE 

Prayed by: SEA

Replied By: JWL123 on Aug 21, 2015, 6:52PM
I just found out today that a very dear friend I met on this sight in 2008 passed away on June 22. She used the name on here of profedrien and had been battling for a long time with health issues, like CRSP and RSD.

I knew something had to be wrong as I hadnt heard from her since May 9th. Her Friend sent me an email but I didnt receive it until today.

Replied By: yesyoucan on Jul 24, 2015, 9:11PM
WOW!  Tonight a car given to a woman, tuition to another woman, $25,000 to someone else, a free vacation to two different persons and cash and $100,000 to a family and free home repairs to another.  Celebrities knock on your door like man with new FOX show HOME FREE knocked on door of persons receiving money to renovate their bathrooms and kitchen.  

KNOCK KNOCK LIVE  said tonight on FOX TV on first airing to check out show online and nominate persons you know in need.  I know often persons here have been in need of everything I mentioned and more so I immediately thought of everyone here I've met over the years as well as new persons coming here too, now.  So here I am to share in hopes anyone in need here can have another outlet to reach out for help.  With bigger hopes WILL be helped too.  Texas Sized Hugging and Healing Prayers to all new and not so new...  to be abundantly blessed always...

Replied By: swedewh on Jul 13, 2015, 1:07PM - In reply to karenpetersen
I am so glad that you got out of a abusive relationship and that you survived breast cancer.  You say you are worried about your future but you don't tell what about the future.  Do you have a job?  Would you like to get further education?  Go for it and go to your local college or look at online college courses.

Replied By: karenpetersen on Jul 10, 2015, 10:17AM
I am 57 years old. Survived domestic violence from a 20 yr marriage. Ten years later I was diagnosed with Breast cancer, now a Survivor . I have extreme anxiety regarding my future. Please assist with coping mechanisms.

Replied By: ravenlost1 on Jun 29, 2015, 7:00PM

He got to.go to Rhode Island and.Salem.,.that i was upset, that he could.of came.down to new.york, for a few days and hang out...

in the dog.house as.i call him, regardless text.amd email

Replied By: elenaferre on Jun 5, 2015, 4:59AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyl0BliNKpo

Please check the link and act now.

Do not allow my weak flame fade away.

Replied By: melovesal on Jun 2, 2015, 11:02PM - In reply to pendicup
How long where you guys together? If you don't mind me asking. I have an ex he is 41 and Im 28 and he insist us not being together anymore after 6 years, im lost

Replied By: candyford544 on Jun 1, 2015, 7:01PM - In reply to candyford544
Hi Dr. Phil I am hoping you can help us I'm a single mother who raise two young men, they both are mentally disabled like me it so hard to get any help I been trying to get some help for my older son is in Modesto California Public Safety Center in jail and I've been trying to get him some mental health in there and no one is trying to help us I would talk to the Mayor, Governor I only talk to district attorney public defender and no one is willing to help andmy son is Griffin with girlfriend and first daughter and they haven't tried to give him any kind of counseling or let him talk to the psychiatrist or put him back on his medication my son disability right I was wondering if you could help us thank you very much and have a wonderful day

Showing 1-10 of total 7451 Comments