Twitter Facebook YouTube

Archives

Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 100 lbs or more using Dr. Phil's Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

This board is now "Read only." Visit the DrPhil.com community to continue the conversation on our new message boards!
Comments
Replied By: mom31661 on Sep 2, 2012, 3:34AM
good morning

i am watching this show about slimming down for the summer with slim suits. i need help to lose weight dr phil i had weight loss surgery in jan 2005. i lost 165 lbs and i cant lose anymore im stuck and i have all this flab hanging my husband doesnt complain about it but it bothers me. i have tried everything all diets excercise. i try to buy foods that are good for you but it gets expensive and we are on a tight budget for food i have a teenager here at home and is hungry all the time i need help motovation i cant afford to buy your book on weight loss i think if i  show my son and husband i can do this they will do it with me. i would love to look slim in that bathing suit i would love to look slim period. i want to here my husband say WOW when he sees me like he used to he married me i was weighing 300 lbs he loved me then and he still loves me but for me i want that feeling of skinny i have always been overweight all my life and now my kids are suffering because of me. please help me. i love your show i watch at 5am and in the afternoon. thank you so much and god bless you

Replied By: ibetexas on Sep 1, 2012, 6:28AM
I'm 305 lbs... Basically dying.  I, like many others have tried all the diets!  I'm hungry all the time as well as thirsty!  I do not have the energy to exercise, I have 200 degrees hot flashes!  I know I need help, but I do not have a support system!  I am a mess, physically and mentally!!  I am tired of not being able to wear a bathing suit or go out to parks or any place normal!  Any advice, other than just calling me fat or obese cause I know I am.. I want to be loved!

Replied By: scottta235 on May 31, 2012, 4:46PM - In reply to courmeg
what is the pink meathed plan

Replied By: scottta235 on May 30, 2012, 10:58AM

i am new to this and how it works i am 48 yrs old and 6 feet tale my wt is 299lbs and i ask my self how did this happen.... i am the type of man who fixes stuff by my self... i have realized i cant do this with out help. i need help so i join this site this is way out of the box for me so what do i do now.

Replied By: courmeg on Jan 6, 2012, 9:42AM
I am unfortunaltely in the 100 pound club My goal is 120 pounds. I just finished week 1 of 2 weeks of the PINK MEATHOD RESET and have lost 13 pounds already.  would love to have friends on this site for encouragement and support.

Replied By: galade on Dec 30, 2011, 6:40PM - In reply to mythtress
Dearest Mythtress,

I read you blog and want you know that I am praying you and cheering you in spirit. Please do not give up. You are important and valuable and deserving of a healthy, happy life. So keep you head up... Keep your faith strong... Keep your mind focused... And keep your body moving. I hope you will continue to blog with updates. Not every day will be a great day, but every day will indeed be a good day because as long as there is life, there is hope for a better tomorrow.  Stay Strong and remember to smile, smile, smile...

Sincerely,
Galade
oxoxoxo

Replied By: mythtress on Nov 30, 2011, 6:45PM
I am 5'9" and weigh 270.  I would like to be at least 100 pounds lighter...probably something like 110 pounds lighter.  I am 52 years old...am in fairly good shape...but the joints are tighter, I can't sit on the floor anymore, and darnit!  I'm just too heavy.

I lost 70 pounds a couple of years ago.  (Nutrisystem and walking)... but I've put it back on and I cannot stand to eat another package of "pre-packaged" food. 

I watched the Dr. Phil Show Monday and I have bought the P.I.N.K. program.  Maybe it's a gimmick...maybe not...but at this point I need to start somewhere so here I go.  I hope to find a friend or two here to cheer me on while I'm cheering them on.  The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.

Replied By: debramaryland on Dec 2, 2010, 8:16AM
it's great that this new 17 day diet is available, unfortunately only those who live close to CA can and will be able to participate....what about those of us who live on the east coast.  what about those of us who are currently unemployed and can't afford to purchase the book?  i'm 55 and overweight pretty much all my life.  while that is no excuse over the years i have lost and gained hundreds of pounds all to no avail to keep it off permanently.  i would love to have some help but i don't believe the Dr. Phil show is going to provide that help to me, an ordinary nobody....  Seems to me after watching all these talk shows for years, it's a select few who are ever chosen.  did anyone see the show where the family was in crisis over the one daughter and the mother felt bad about herself and looks. viola Dr. Phil gave her a complete face lift just to make her feel better, give me a break, better yet give me a face lift....after losing and gaining weight back over the years my skin could use some tightening up.

Replied By: shamrock_moon on Oct 16, 2010, 4:33PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Pamela. Although I haven't read all of the blogs yet, I am sure that most of us are in the same boat. I seem to be stuck in yo-yo dieting hell. I had a medical scare about 2 years ago...lost almost 100lbs...but gained it all back. I am done...though...I throw up my hands & give up. I decide to got to a therapist...I am very aware that my mental attitude isn't where it needs to be...so maybe I will try another approach. My therapist Laura, points me in Dr. Phil's direction. So here I am. I have just gotten a few of his books so I am not fully educated yet...but I am working on it. I look forward to reading your stories & sharing more of mine.

Replied By: comforteater on Jun 17, 2010, 10:30PM - In reply to german_arapaho
I too have pain and need to lose weight and exercise.Do not know how to achieve without massive pain as my payback. surly we can get help from someone who has the expertize to help us in a way that can get results without pain being so overwhleming. There has to be a way even though its differt for us than the
regular person wanting to lose weight.

Showing 1-10 of total 94 Comments