Twitter Facebook YouTube

Archives

Are you trying to lose, or have you lost 25 lbs or more using Dr. Phil's Seven Keys to Weight Loss Freedom?  Help encourage others by sharing your experiences, photos and videos!

This board is now "Read only." Visit the DrPhil.com community to continue the conversation on our new message boards!
Comments
Replied By: krisleemer on May 17, 2012, 8:52AM - In reply to surferdove
I just recently starting to eat healthy. I feel great. I feel much more energized and active.  I'm looking to find other people going through this process!! I'd like to hear and share ideas and things that are working for me or that work for you. Also ways to eat healthier and live longer... Thanks Kristina.

Replied By: surferdove on Dec 26, 2011, 8:54AM
Hello everyone!

Looks like it's been some time since anyone has posted here and I was wondering if anyone was still reading these entries. I would like to reconnect with this message board and start losing my 20 lbs. I'm looking for a little support to get started.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone looking to lose some weight with Dr. Phil's "The Ultimate Weight Loss Solution". Really, Dr. Phil's book is the only way to lose and keep it off!

Surferdove

Replied By: lonleynama on Apr 30, 2010, 7:31PM
I am suffering from serious depression and the pills have caused me to gain so much weight. I wore a 7 for most of my life and now I needed a 16 in the dress I want to get married in. I have three months to lose weight and so badly need help.

Replied By: rednecktexan on Oct 14, 2009, 8:43PM - In reply to rednecktexan
I hate to leave but I have dial up and it does not get along with this site at all. So I will not be posting no more.  Good luck to all.

Replied By: rednecktexan on Oct 14, 2009, 10:58AM - In reply to rednecktexan
Opps! Sharon sorry I was trying to reply to your message and I pasted what you said on my post and I was going to reply under it and it disappeared and posted again on the board without me even punching submit! Don't know what happened! I don't know how to edit on here either to change it, sorry. Bootsie

Replied By: rednecktexan on Oct 14, 2009, 10:48AM - In reply to shooorty

Hi Sharon
I don't have the problem of just being able to eat a little but my brother does, but he has a hernia. I have one too but that does not cause those simptoms . My chest just hurts , i am more over weight than you I weigh 200 and I am 5ft 6 I used to be 5ft 8 but with old age you shrink . I to am 56 fixing to be57. That     re minds me I need to wish a friend a Happy Birthday!  I am glad you have joined the group. With dr. phils book following it we should all loose and be healtheir in no time at all. I really need to loose around 50 pounds but I don't want my goal to big and not reach it, so I am shooting for 25 and i tell ya I would be real tickled on that! You have a wonderful day and may Jesus bring many wonderful surprises in your life today, Bootsie (rednecktexan)

hi my name is Sharon i am 38 and im 4 feet 9and a 1/2 " tall and i weigh 126 lbs and would like to get back down to 105lbs and keep it off i hope there is someone out there that i can support in their jurney and like wise they do the same for me

Replied By: rednecktexan on Oct 14, 2009, 10:36AM - In reply to shooorty
hi my name is Sharon i am 38 and im 4 feet 9and a 1/2 " tall and i weigh 126 lbs and would like to get back down to 105lbs and keep it off i hope there is someone out there that i can support in their jurney and like wise they do the same for me

Replied By: shooorty on Oct 13, 2009, 11:43PM - In reply to shooorty
sorry i screwed up the other one i meant to say i know what you are going through i am at the point that i eat very little and then throw up what i eat cause i feel fat  and ugly you and i bot need to learn to eat healtier and smaller portions and more often through out the day  good luck to you  and god bless you

Replied By: shooorty on Oct 13, 2009, 11:40PM - In reply to kattykay96
i know what your going through i am at that point right now where i eat very  and then what i do eat i throw up  cause i feel like im fat  and ugly and i  exercise your not alone and you and i both need to learn how to eat healtier and more often just  smaller portions i hope it all works out for you  god bless you

Replied By: shooorty on Oct 13, 2009, 11:31PM
hi my name is Sharon  i am 38 and im 4 feet 9and a 1/2 " tall and i weigh 126 lbs and would like to get back down to 105lbs and keep it off i hope there is someone out there that i can support in their jurney and like wise they do the same for me

Showing 1-10 of total 34 Comments