Twitter Facebook YouTube

2009 Shows

"Outrageous, irresponsible and completely out of touch with reality" are just a few comments being said about Nadya Suleman, the single mother of six who recently gave birth to octuplets in California. In a daytime exclusive interview, Dr. Phil addresses the questions the public wants to know. Hear how she ended up with 14 babies, how she plans to take care of them, and if there be more children. And, Dr. Phil shares his thoughts of the single mother. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: sandi1941 on Feb 10, 2011, 7:27PM - In reply to momto2auties
Thank you for  your caring comments;  It will soon be 4 years since he left me and at night when I close my eyes or lie here in the dark  it is the first day and I am reliving it all over again.  Words have not been developed yet to decribe  just how empty I feel or how much my life has changed.

Replied By: jokr8790 on Apr 11, 2009, 2:50PM - In reply to momto8
She didn't work at all to save the money for the in vitro treatments. She's been getting money from some bogus workers' comp disability award and for some of her children's SS payments because they are disabled (some of the the original six). She was obviously hoping for a lot of publicity and a huge payoff because you can't deprive the kids right? This woman is a mentally unbalanced con artist. She is incapable of taking care of these children except on the tax payers dime. Every one of those children should be removed from her house and given to responsible people looking to adopt. She should be warned that is what will happen if she tries to breed any more.

Replied By: sherilan1950 on Apr 4, 2009, 8:07AM
Im so glad you are leaving this alone,I feel you were taking for a ride with this woman.I beleive this woman is a lost soul.She has to help herself first I just feel for the children.

Replied By: angelsings1 on Mar 29, 2009, 4:05PM
Dr. Phil & all of his amazing, generous contacts/associates graciously went above & beyond what could be expected by Nadya Suleman to help diffuse & render assistance to her unique, unbelieveably tense situation.  Now, because of what she has said & her actions, they are wisely stepping back & letting her take it from now on.  Unfortunately, in short time,  it will, probably, implode all around her. The mere occurance of surviving octuplets, naturally, drew  the World's attention but Nadya intentionally flamed/fueled the fire.  She already had intense scrutiny upon her, so, why would she want to encourage more?  It, no doubt, would be difficult to decline monumental amounts of money for a story that would emerge anyhow but how she went about it, again, reinforces her continuing lack of good judgment skills.  That money will not last long with the irresponsible way she has already demonstrated she handles it.  Out of curiosity, what has happened to her parents & other children?  They have been notably missing since bringing the babies home.

Replied By: samansassy on Mar 27, 2009, 4:10PM
Dr. Phil, I was proud to hear you say, that you and your group were stepping back from Nadya and her children.  You and your group have done your best to help this woman and her children.  She wants to control everything, she says, she wants her privacy, WHAT A JOKE. If, that were true, than why did she
parade around the media and appear on TV Shows.
I say, give her what she wants, her privacy, her control.  Leave this woman alone with her children.
I guarantee you, she will crack up and start crawling back for help. 
She is not in her right mind.  She has no clue how to take care of her children and once this is proven, just watch what happens then.  Child Protective Services is waiting for her to screw up.
Soon, reality will hit her, but it will be to late.  I just pray, that she doesn't start abusing her children because of her self inflictive stress.

Replied By: huhduhwtf on Mar 27, 2009, 8:52AM
I really don't know how these kids are going to thrive? You can feed and clothe your children, but if you don't give them the attention they need, they won't thrive. I really would hate to see these kids as teenagers. These kids really need to be put in foster care.

Replied By: betsydee on Mar 27, 2009, 4:48AM - In reply to gmaphylower
And all the media people that nadya wanted there so badly were not "like gang busters??
with their camera and lights and cords all screaming , pushing and shoving for a better shot. .
and thgat blond entertainment show host-ette feeding one of the newborns..
LIGHTS CAMERAS ACTION!!!!
I have never been a big fan if Gloria because she runs and takes on any high profile case to get on camera herself. 
And theAIW situation was arranged by the hero of the day--dr phil.---because he adamantly does not approve of foster care.He solicatated money through HIS SITE to pay for them, so it was HIS deal that got them there to do the "wrap around care" that he boasted about.

Replied By: betsydee on Mar 27, 2009, 4:40AM - In reply to synchronicity
WELL....WE DO KNOW IT WAS HER WOMB THAT THE 8 BABIES WERE TAKEN OUT OF BY C-SECTION.-(ENOUGH WITNESSES AND VIDEO TAPE TO PROVE THAT POINT) ....BUT WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE  IF THEY WERE REALLY HER EGGS  IN THAT PETRI DISH. IF IT WAS SOMEONE ELSES EGGS INJECTED WITH  A MYSTERY MANS SPERM BY DR. FRANKENSTEIN IN HIS LABORATORY ---THAT WOULD MAKE NADYA JUST A "WOMB DONOR"--OR "SUROGATE MOTHER"  WHO CARRIED SOMEONES ELES EGGS/FETUS/ BABIES.   ??????????????
I WOULDN'T PAST ANYTHING PAST THIS UNETHICAL IVF "LAB MAN" ( I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GIVE HIM THE RESPECT OF CALLING HIM "DOCTOR" HE WANTED THE SUCESS RATE OF HIS EXPERIMENTS IN THE FERTILITY CLINIC TO SOAR...AND WHO KNOWS WHAT HE DID TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN.

THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING LATELY ABOUT ANY INVESTIGATIONS INTO HIM OR THE CLINIC. WHY ISN'T THERE FOLLOW UP ON THIS IN THE MEDIA???

Replied By: jmajeski on Mar 26, 2009, 2:06PM - In reply to gmaphylower
I wouldn't want anyone from Angels in Waiting near my family and I can't stand Gloria Allred.

Replied By: gmaphylower on Mar 26, 2009, 1:47PM
I am not a fan of Nadias' decision, but if I had to have those"angels nurses" I would have hid in my room too !  The lawyer! she is worse than my pit bull! If I needed  legal help, I would not have her for free!
I can see how they came in like gang busters, the lawyer -- she is like an army sargent!  They had NOT  a bit of compassion, nothing "soft" about them--- they had an opinion about Nadia and got on her case immediately!!!  like drill sargents! I was not there but just listening to the Phil show, I could feel Nadias insecurity!  Too many of them --  not enough of ME!  She raised 7 already --  none look like they are neglected!  she knows how to feed and burp and wash them ! They  (the angels)were there to help --  not stand over her and whip her into submission!  I agree with her lawyer  she made the right decision-- get them out   ---- they were too uptight and rigid -- wanting to look good for the "PUBLIC"  I wish Nadia the best -- she means well I am sure---  just a bit self centered-- but will never mis-treat any of the children. Leave her alone -- get the press off her back --and let her love them HER WAY!  she has the "mothers instinct" ---   GOOD LUCK NADIA !

Showing 1-10 of total 1846 Comments