2017 Shows

Sky claims her husband, Josh, has not only left her body covered in bruises but has also stolen her identity in order to steal thousands of dollars from her, and wiped out her retirement savings. Sky claims her husband is willing to go to great lengths to destroy her life, including threatening to have her deported and recently having her arrested and thrown in jail. Josh, who denies many of Sky's claims, admits he has abused Sky in the past but insists she deliberately pushes him to the point where he just snaps. Josh admits he exaggerated Sky’s abuse to the police in order to have her arrested and “teach her a lesson” because of, he claims, Sky’s violence toward him. Josh claims he has never physically abused anyone other than Sky, but his ex-fiancée, Ashley, tells a much different story. How will Josh react when he learns Ashley is in the studio and ready to face him? Plus, how will he react when Dr. Phil shows him video of his behavior?

Find out what happened on the show.

Soon the Community will be closing down on DrPhil.com. Please log in to your account now to save any content, including images, posts, blogs and comments from your profile that you would like to keep, prior to the section being inaccessible.

Just because the community is closing doesn’t mean the discussions are ending. We still want to hear from you and encourage you to join the conversations on Dr. Phil’s social media channels! You'll be able to find exclusive show content, behind-the-scenes footage, personal Dr. Phil photos and more! And, you can join active viewer conversations.

Come join us:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Comments
Replied By: songsparrow on Sep 7, 2017, 12:57PM
All this show did was prove that they are both abusive sick immature people. This woman showed no emotion. It really seems like she enjoys this regardless of the video feed. Who videos this stuff and continues to live with this? The only difference is that she also thrives on drama and is an attention seeker. It is like she purposely puts herself in the situations to get sympathy. A tit-for-tat way to prove he is worse than her. The reality for this "cat abuser" is that no healthy man would put up with her own abusive attitude so she found herself another "bottom of the barrel" abusive man. I have no sympathy for either of them. They are perfect for each other. I have no doubt that if their were children involved she would be the most abusive cruel witch to those kids. They are exactly the same, he is just stronger than her making the damage more severe.  They both seem pretty happy in their crazy disfunction. I really don't like how he glossed over her abusive and sick nature to focus solely on him. There is no doubt he is abusive. What about her?

Replied By: myraaa on Sep 6, 2017, 1:24AM
A woman who would abuse a defenseless cat is sick.  It is sad but I like her husband better than her.  At least he does not abuse a helpless animal.  She is descipable.

Replied By: myraaa on Sep 6, 2017, 1:22AM
A woman who would abuse a defenseless cat is sick.  It is sad but I like her husband better than her.  At least he does not abuse a helpless animal. She is descipable.  

Replied By: liszt4u on Sep 5, 2017, 8:38PM
We love Dr. Phil, but today, I think his advice was not the right one. He should have said to her: divorce him today and get the hell out of his life. He is an abuser and wife beater, a drug addicted, a thief (he should be in jail) a lier, a gambler. Does he needs to kill her dog to "draw the line"..? We agree with the Dr. 99% of the time, today, there is no reason on this earth NOT to tell her get a divorce now. If there is a situation that cries for a divorce strongly, it was today's show. There, that's off my chest. We love his show and watch him every single day. Thank you for your time.

Replied By: wshmigelz on Sep 5, 2017, 8:35PM
Is sky for real? How can you be so ignorant. Its like noething gets in her way of her US CITIZENSHIP, thats why she wont leave. I dont see any other reason unless you like getting the crap kicked out of you by some skinny runt.. i dont get it, seems simply to me. Who wants to get hit, have money stolen, yelled at, beaten, 3 years now! She thinks he will change. He hasnt changed in 3 years, but she thinks he will change..... OOKKK

GOT IT.

Replied By: jbrown6876 on Sep 5, 2017, 6:57PM
they both should go to jail.  therapy is too easy for them.  stealing an identity and all her money? jail time for sure.  there are better people in the world who deserve free therapy.  not these two.

Replied By: blackjacksmom1 on Sep 5, 2017, 6:36PM
I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for either of them. If she doesn't leave now this is on her. I truly believe that she likes the drama, not the hitting but the drama.

Replied By: julia_m on Sep 5, 2017, 6:22PM
Josh did all the whining of all the abusers who have ever lived: she made me do it; she pushes my buttons; she nags me; she.....Always "her" fault. Josh needs to grow up, get straight and sober, and follow through with the help that Dr. Phil offered.  His wife needs to step back and understand why she accepted his immature, selfish, and abusive ways, what her part in this extremely destructive relationship is; and how she can demand more of herself and her partners in the future.

Replied By: ashleyb339 on Sep 5, 2017, 6:02PM
Both of these people have major work to do with anger management and mental health. They're both abusive. What is most disturbing is that Sky posts the abuse on a special Facebook account she made specifically to post abusive pictures. This is not right to put friends and family through that. I think she's looking for attention in that regard. She's making friends and family worry for her safety, but she doesn't leave.

Replied By: ashleyb339 on Sep 5, 2017, 5:52PM
Both of these people have major work to do with anger management and mental health. They're both abusive. What is most disturbing is that Sky posts the abuse on a special Facebook account she made specifically to post abusive pictures. This is not right to put friends and family through that. I think she's looking for attention in that regard. She's making friends and family worry for her safety, but she doesn't leave.

Showing 1-10 of total 15 Comments