2017 Shows

Dr. Phil continues his discussion with Kristine who claims her estranged husband, Jerry, is depleting their finances by sending money to “random” women he meets online. Kristine says she believes the women Jerry has been talking to are not real. Today, Jerry will finally find out about who many of these women are. Hear from one of the women behind the pictures. What she has to say may be a surprise for both Kristine and Jerry. Does Jerry say he will continue his online relationships? What does Kristine say about staying with her estranged husband or leaving him once and for all?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: gingerwoman on May 25, 2017, 6:50AM
He wasn't leaving because she was bringing in the cash. She wasn't leaving because she didn't want to leave her house. And yet he dares to say she "let herself go" when she was working 7 days a week. SEVEN? Look at our popular culture and the fact it makes some men feel so entilted to a hot young thing.

So did the catfisers actually pay some woman to turn up in a blond wig and kiss him passionately and tell him she was on a layover and had to get back? Or was he lying. At first I thought he was lying but then I realized the catfishers paid someone to do that?

He is the most massive creep for someone his age he had a beautiful wife he could have enjoyed his last days with and he's being so stupid. Also I can see that as ordinary as he looks now he does look good for 67 and probably once had the women falling for him when he was much younger. Now he's going to spend his last days alone because no one that looks better than his wife is going to be with him at this point. Not when he's got no money and will only have half that house left if he stops this minute. They will both have to put down payments on new homes and have a big mortgage once again.

Replied By: in10sitty on May 22, 2017, 5:20PM
I truly believe that as the gap closes, between those brought up with technology and those who haven't, we will see less and less of these fishing scams.  Is it okay to assume that those who are now in their 60's and up are the most likely to fall for these scams?  Does anyone, besides me feel that cases like Jerry's will lessen as generations such as:  "The Mature & Silents" - 1927-1945 and the "Baby Boomers "- 1946-1964 pass on?

Replied By: imperatrice on May 21, 2017, 10:14PM - In reply to legalimmigrant
You can jump up and down all you want, but you're still paying for it.    Shoulda, woulda, coulda, doesn't change a single thing.  

Replied By: legalimmigrant on May 21, 2017, 10:33AM - In reply to imperatrice
Good point.  Then sending money to Nigeria, gambling, and drug addiction should be felonies.   By the same logic, ER's should not treat drug overdose cases at my expense.

Replied By: imperatrice on May 20, 2017, 6:32AM - In reply to legalimmigrant
The smart one's in Nigeria while the stupid one's in the US.  Someone's going to have to support the stupid one and it won't be the smart one but rather it will be the taxpayers in the stupid one's country.  

Replied By: imperatrice on May 20, 2017, 6:27AM
When she [Kristine] first met him, he was a successful, older, married man who indulged her and her two daughters ....

Uhhhhhhhhhh … what?  Come again????

Then “why don’t you leave me?” says Kristine 

Uhhhhhhhhhh .. why are you being the object of his life rather than the subject of your own?  The real question is “Why don’t you leave him?”  As well he cheated on you within 2 years of your wedding vows and you stayed?  I'm so sorry but Kristine is more Kristine's problem than Jerry is her problem.  He is who he is and has always been, a cheating lying two-timing so-and-so, but now he's 67 and the tables have turned - the hunter has become the prey.  

Seeing the updates where the catfished are still wiggling at the end of a line does not surprise me one whit.  It's like they've been brainwashed to believe alternate facts and reality - not like we've not seen that phenomenon on a national scale of late, where people follow in a cult-like way with seemingly zero ability for critical thinking - even when the proof is staring them in the face, they stick to their delusions and categorically refuse to look at reality in the harsh cold light of day.  Open your eyes.  See what is right in front of you.  

Replied By: junerain on May 20, 2017, 2:30AM
Misleading episode title.

We did NOT see "the women" -- in fact, we saw none of them! We HEARD the voice of one of the women, and even it was disguised. 

We got updates on past catfish victims. They are all still in contact with their scammers.

Disappointing all around.

My bet is nothing will change with Jerry and family either.

Replied By: legalimmigrant on May 19, 2017, 11:51PM
When money goes from the stupid to the smart, how is this a problem?

Replied By: charlotte98 on May 19, 2017, 8:42PM
While it was very nice to finally find out what happened with Deanna after her show aired, I already pretty much  knew she was in denial and always would be. No, she's not married in Nigeria. She's still being scammed. The Canadian government isn't stupid and they don't let Nigerian scammers into their country. 

This woman is never going to realize until it's too late. She is being scammed. I guess she must like being screwed over. 

Replied By: hulumaude on May 19, 2017, 7:39PM - In reply to horsemor627
I totally agree, Horsemor. If it's true that Kristine had an affair with Jerry while he was married to someone else, then who cares if she gets the same treatment back. Sociopathic, selfish people like that do deserve the same as they dish out to others.

Showing 1-10 of total 21 Comments