2017 Shows

Rhea and her mother Debbi say they are deeply concerned for Rhea’s 22-year-old son, Matthew. They say they believe Matthew has been brainwashed by his much older girlfriend, Kaden, into thinking he had been abused throughout his childhood. But Kaden says she is the only one helping Matthew and claims she “knows” Matthew was abused. Matthew says he has not been brainwashed by Kaden and believes Debbi and Rhea should have seen the signs of his abuse. Is Matthew being conned by an older woman, do Rhea and Debbi need to accept Matthew’s traumatic past, or is something else going on? Find out what happens when they all sit down with Dr. Phil.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: jackie704 on Mar 20, 2017, 3:26PM - In reply to suz1951
I think Kaden is a lier and a con artist.  I think she was taking advantage of Matthew.  It seems like lately whenever anybody does anything bad they have mental illness.  Does anybody out there just think that there are just evil people in this world that know what they are doing but don’t care to do the right thing ?  .  I seriously doubt that Kaden has any license to lose

Replied By: jackie704 on Mar 20, 2017, 3:04PM
 Kaden isn’t doing good answering Dr. Phil’s questions.  The answers Kaden has given to Dr. Phil are proving  she has NOT  been truthful with what credentials  she claimed to have.  IMO Kaden is bad news for Matthew.  I sure hope Dr. Phil can convince Matthew to accept some help.  I want to know what Matthew was doing before he met Kaden.  I think it is terrible that he was working before and now he is pan handling.  It is very obvious  Kaden is not qualified to diagnose Matthew and he has been going along with what she tells him. 

Replied By: suz1951 on Mar 20, 2017, 2:41PM
I find it hard to believe that Kaden is for real, but, if she is, she needs to be locked up in a mental institution immediately.  She's completely insane.

Replied By: upsydasy on Mar 20, 2017, 2:33PM
This is the first time that hearing the audience laugh got on my nerves, because it is clear that the poor woman suffers from mental illness.   Kaden must have been terribly lonely when she met Mathew and probably saw him as an easy mark, which is sad.  However, I don’t think that she deliberately set out to hurt him, which is why laughing at her was cruel.  I’m certain that Dr. Phil and his crew didn’t just send her off to live alone in her camper either.  Hopefully she will also get a chance to turn her life around, but she and Mathew should never be left alone together again. 

Replied By: dargollar on Mar 20, 2017, 2:27PM
I just watched a show about this same thing. Richard Hamlin did the same thing to his wife, Susan . He tried to force her to believe that her father molested her, that her father was Satan, etc. He is now in prison for life. Wow!

Showing 21-25 of total 25 Comments