Twitter Facebook YouTube

2009 Shows

The discussion continues regarding Nadya Suleman, a single mother of six children, who recently gave birth to a set of octuplets. How will she care for 14 babies? Are the newborns at risk? Will this mother be able to provide stability, or are the 14 children destined for a life of neglect and poverty? Speak out!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: meminni on Aug 8, 2009, 11:05AM
Stop trying to find something wrong whit this woman! its clearly she did not set out to get 8 more children! but that is what she got, and if you only can see the bad sides of that, then that makes me wonder.
Give thees children and there loving mother the help then need, and stop this search.
And you can ask your self how a woman that is sitting with 8 lives inside of her, is going to be aybel to have an abortion. or adopt them away? Not everyone belives in that. God has a meaning for everything, and there should not be any problem to give this family the help they need!

Replied By: majanorge on Aug 8, 2009, 6:15AM - In reply to gotkids
It`s clear that the mother have some problems that shuld have been picket up earlier, and thats why the treatmen this dr. gave her,  shuld have big consequences for his pratice as a dr. The children and the moter shuld get the help they need, it`s too late to make Nadya change her mind.
The language some of you use is just horrible, try not to add to the problem.

Replied By: gotkids on May 8, 2009, 10:10PM
Okay it one thing if a woman naturally gets pregnant a dozen times and has 14 kids but this woman and Dr. knew what they were doing. I think this is what she wanted she knew the good people of America were not gonna want those babies to suffer and donate money to them. and it really sucks. because what about all those people who really want to have one more baby or even one and cant afford the Dr's to help. She could afford the EXPENSIVE procedure to make them i say let her try to raise and then if she can't  well let her suffer the consequences.

Replied By: blueskiwi on Apr 27, 2009, 6:56PM - In reply to yomarey
Thank-you, finally someone with some sense!  She has issues, who doesn't?  She loves her babies, and she deserves help.  Having octuplets is amazing in its own right, and should be celebrated not ridiculed.  It wasnt that long ago that families were this big,  and in my opinion people have become too materialistic and selfish.  Give her some slack and let her get on with it , and put your anger towards paedephiles, junky parents and people that sell their kids instead!

Replied By: peaceforme on Apr 6, 2009, 3:54PM - In reply to djervis
Yes, I agree.  Dr. Phil got this one wrong with Octomom.  I have been a fan of Dr. Phil for years and I know he meant well to help the children but he failed to see this woman's need for attention, fame and money.  She clearing has mental problems and I feel sorry for those poor kids.  You don't have kids to fullfill a life you wish you had.  When you bring life into this world, you need to be responsible for their safety, home, support and love.  She had no home, money or means to support these children.  She couldn't even support the kids she had before the 8.  Women like Nadia are a poor example for teens today, who think having children is cute.  And now, since Nadia appeared on Dr. Phil teens will get the message that if they have kids, someone will give them money and support them.  What about the rest of us?  She has set a very poor example for her children and society and she should be ashamed of herself. I hope she can make things right, instead of going around shopping with the money she made from interviews.  She should be puttting that money toward these kids.  I also hope Child Protective Services keeps a close eye on Naydia and that home.

Replied By: johnnyho on Apr 5, 2009, 8:38PM - In reply to djervis
Several different media sources have confirmed that Nadya has received over two million dollars in donations, gifts, interviews (One million dollars from RadarOnline), selling pictures of the babies and videos of the new home.  Her attorney has set up a scheme where the money earned from all these "opportunities" is received in the babies' names so she remains unemployed, penniless, qualified for all the Government aid that can be siphoned her way.  Why can't the State of California put a freeze on these trusts to see if they are a sham or if maybe the money can be spent on the medical bills, social security payments etc.  I don't know whether it is Nadya or her attorney that is trying to cheat the Government out of  more money--but it is clear that Nadya didn't want the Angels in Waiting observing or reporting on her.  So much for transparency--the Angels in Waiting asked Nadya to bathe one of the preemies and after she hadn't done it for three days, they finally just gave the baby a bath and felt that she had no interest in the health and welfare of the babies!  It is clear that Nadya and her attorney only are interested in raking in the money--and will say anything if it makes either one of them look better.  We may have thought that Gloria and the Nurses came across as judgmental--but they had the best interests of the children in their heart.  Nadya continues to make poor choices, is lazy and irresponsible and not truthful but all we can do now is make sure that no further donations are made to her and the babies--and that Jeff Czech is not hired to do any of our legal needs.  Two crooks--these children certainly are not being shown any responsible behavior from these two greedy losers.

Replied By: yomarey on Mar 31, 2009, 7:28PM - In reply to czdorothy
HAHAHAHA IM IN THE SAME VOTE . MY GRANDMA TOLD ME I SHOULD OF HAD 8 HAHAHA SO AT LEAST I WOULD OF GOT A HOME LOL YEAH SINGLE MOM JUST HAD A BABY AN NO JOB SINCE 8 MONTH LOL WERE THE HELP FOR PEOPLE LIKE US OBAMA I DONT OWN A HOME WERE IS MY BAIL OUT HAHAHA

Replied By: yomarey on Mar 31, 2009, 7:24PM
GEES LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY YEAH RIGHT THERE SO MUCH CONCERN ABOUT THE BABIES SEEMS SOO FAKE!! PEOPLE TRYING TO CASH IN ! WHY IS IT THAT EVERYONE ENJOY EVERYONE ELSE'S HARDSHIP I DON'T SEE NO REAL HELP BUT ONLY CRITICISING! NO ONE CARES FOR THE ZILLION ABORTION PERFORM A YEAR THAT THE GOVERNMENT PAYS FOR WTF FIRST OF ALL THERE ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS SO THE DESERVE MEDICAL NEED PAY FOR REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY CHILDREN ! MIGHT NOT BEEN THE WISES CHOICES SHE MADE PUT GET OVER IT ALREADY AMERICA SO OVERRATED!!

Replied By: carla25 on Mar 23, 2009, 12:49PM
i feel really close to these children, though i am far away. i share the same b-day with the octuplets and to see them on tv and whats going on with them, puts a "pressure"on my heart. i have two babies of my own. I watch the show and just want to cry. These children cannot be getting what they need, in every aspect. Emotional, financial and physical. Whether the mother knows or thinks she knows what is going on, it is not about her, all of children are what i feel, suffering. i feel sorry for them and wish that i could help them. the only thing i have to offer is prayer and i hope that is enough. my heart goes out to these 14 angels and i hope that God shines his grace upon them.

Replied By: sibelady on Mar 20, 2009, 8:51AM
This "train-wreck" that Nadya has planned and pulled off for her life is sooo disgusting. Why wasn't the new home and Safe Haven for these kids kept Confidential? These children are now subjected to all kinds of strangers outside their home. These poor infants that were just brought home on Tuesday had camera's snapping pics of them in their own Nursery and their right to a peaceful and secure infant life shattered. Who are the decision makers that can NOT see that Nadya is NEVER going to change her ways or he course of life? She is never going to stop going after all this publicity and freebies she can get. I feel for the sweet innocent 8 babies to have to be subjected to living in a life of real HELL that is going to be around them to satisfy the Hole or Need of their mother!!!!  They are never going to know peace, tranquility or a normal life.

Showing 1-10 of total 1249 Comments