The 20/20 Diet

Have you read The 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision into Reality? Have you started the 20/20 Diet and are seeing results? What are your favorite meals using the 20/20 Foods?

Soon the Community will be closing down on DrPhil.com. Please log in to your account now to save any content, including images, posts, blogs and comments from your profile that you would like to keep, prior to the section being inaccessible.

Just because the community is closing doesn’t mean the discussions are ending. We still want to hear from you and encourage you to join the conversations on Dr. Phil’s social media channels! You'll be able to find exclusive show content, behind-the-scenes footage, personal Dr. Phil photos and more! And, you can join active viewer conversations.

Come join us:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Comments
Replied By: knagle on Jul 10, 2016, 7:37PM
My husband and I do a cleanse once a year.  The first week of 20/20 looked liked a good one.  We are on our butts at the end of day five. We are weak and tired.  we dragged ourselves through our workouts today (4 mile run for me and 30 minute eliptical for hI by). I don't think 20/20 is for us.  I can't wait for some chicken tomorrow!  We were reading the questions at the end of the 5 day cleanse chapter and it wasnt pretty.  We lost weight but a big zero on everything else (no extra energy, nothing).  Just want a nap.

Replied By: gettinfitmama on Jul 8, 2016, 6:42AM - In reply to mafalk79
Just wondering if this board is active anymore or if people ever reply to posts????

Replied By: mafalk79 on Jul 6, 2016, 10:07AM
I have recently purchased and completed the book myself. I think it will work, but I am a little concerned about the 4 meals and snacking options. At this point in my life I am hypoglycemic, you know the precursor to diabetes. Because of this I need to eat 6 times a day to monitor my blood sugar. I am wondering if the diet would work as well for me if I added in 2 more eating times, with the same quantity of food - just divided by 6 instead of 4. Any thoughts would be helpful.

Replied By: gettinfitmama on Jul 1, 2016, 3:55PM
Does anyone belong to any weight loss support groups on Facebook? I would really like to find a place to go to for questions and support!

Replied By: gettinfitmama on Jul 1, 2016, 3:36PM
Today I started my 20/20 journey! I'm having difficulty finding anything 100% rye. So I went with rye bread. Will this work? Does anyone have any advice, suggestions, guidance? Thanks in advance!

Replied By: teri509 on Jun 30, 2016, 6:22PM - In reply to mrscrook
I have the very same problem.  It would appear that no one gets a reply. When I click on "view reply" I get nothing but an empty screen?

Replied By: sherrondab on Jun 22, 2016, 6:17PM
Hi I'm new to the community.  I'm excited to be with you.  I watch every day sometimes 3 times a day.  Glad to be with you all.

Replied By: melanieas on Jun 5, 2016, 1:15PM
Started 20/20 diet earlier this year, was looking forward to being healthier and enjoying wearing clothing that I don't have to think,'How does this cover the squidgy bits?', and now I am back to the original weight before I started.

Cut out a meal then two and still the same weight.  going to to gym admittedly intermittently but it - size, shape, weight - is not budging.

Not very happy. 

Replied By: nomber1habit on May 31, 2016, 8:48PM
hi dr phile i use your 20/20 diet and started out at 467 pounds now i am down to 390 pounds in about 4 to 5 months i want to thank you very much for making my life a better place my wife also dos the 20/20 diet vwith me and has bin loozing along with me we love you dr phil.

Replied By: witelite59 on May 11, 2016, 2:41PM
I've lost 50½ lbs & 33½ inches...the journey continues.

Showing 21-30 of total 614 Comments