The 20/20 Diet

Have you read The 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision into Reality? Have you started the 20/20 Diet and are seeing results? What are your favorite meals using the 20/20 Foods?

Soon the Community will be closing down on DrPhil.com. Please log in to your account now to save any content, including images, posts, blogs and comments from your profile that you would like to keep, prior to the section being inaccessible.

Just because the community is closing doesn’t mean the discussions are ending. We still want to hear from you and encourage you to join the conversations on Dr. Phil’s social media channels! You'll be able to find exclusive show content, behind-the-scenes footage, personal Dr. Phil photos and more! And, you can join active viewer conversations.

Come join us:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Comments
Replied By: coniez13 on Sep 3, 2017, 7:26PM - In reply to DrPhilBoard1
How do I email technical using this message?😕

Replied By: coniez13 on Sep 3, 2017, 7:15PM - In reply to DrPhilBoard1
Thank you so much for the information

Replied By: DrPhilBoard1 on Sep 3, 2017, 7:08PM - In reply to coniez13
As of July 1, the 20/20 Diet app has been discontinued. We’d like to offer you a convenient PDF of resources so you can continue enjoying the benefits of The 20/20 Diet. Please send an email to Technical Help using this form to request the 20/20 PDF file.

http://stage29.drphil.com/messageboard/contact/

Thank You

Replied By: coniez13 on Sep 3, 2017, 6:13PM
Can anyone tell me how to downlo the app? Mine stopped working and when I tried to reinstall I can't find it on google play or iTunes . I'm restarting the diet and would love to use the app☹️

Replied By: samherkelman on Jun 23, 2017, 12:55PM
Two years ago, my cousin who lives in San Diego, went into kidney failure and has been on dialysis since then.  1 1/2 years ago I committed one of my kidneys to him....upon being examined by staff at Sharp Kidney-Pancreas Transplant Center, I was told I was obese nearing kidney failure with the possibility of becoming diabetic myself.  At that time, I weighed 225 pounds with a height of 5ft. 7 in.  with the help of staff at the hospital I learned what I needed to get healthy.  My wife, Karen, and I had been watching the Dr. Phil show for many years and were familiar with the 20/20 diet.  Before we left San Diego that day, we stopped at a book store and bought the book.  I went on the diet immediately with the hopes of not only making myself well, but become eligible to donate a kidney to my cousin, Michael...this last Monday I did donate the kidney and am sitting at my wife's sisters house today in Oceanside recovering from the surgery.  Michael is going home today with a long recovery period ahead of him.  Not only was I able to help Michael return to a somewhat normal life, I learned alot about my own health and have become a healthier person.  All this  thanks to the 20/20 diet, the staff at Sharp and my wife's support.  We will leave for home next Thursday if my surgeon clears me for the drive to Missouri.  All in all, I lost 35 pounds.

Replied By: daryner on May 26, 2017, 5:15AM - In reply to maximoonr
Loving the 20/20 diet! After trying hundreds of diet plans without long-term success, I thought it was impossible for me to finally lose weight consistently, but I did. Eating the 20 foods suggested by Dr. Phil has really helped burn more calories. I have also learned to consistently consume the right kind of food at the right time!

Replied By: maximoonr on Mar 14, 2017, 9:43AM
When is Dr Phil having another 20/20 show?

Replied By: maximoonr on Feb 21, 2017, 12:27PM
My vision is totally 20/20 now!  I have lost 25 lbs since January 7th, and have over a dozen friends onboard!  My tastes have totally changed and the 4 hour spacing definitely works!!!

Replied By: bonsaijean61 on Jan 2, 2017, 11:25AM - In reply to mchz3catz
That's what I found - yummy

Replied By: bonsaijean61 on Jan 2, 2017, 6:18AM
GOOD MORNING!
Today is the start of my new and better life.
Here are the numbers as they are this morning
Weight: 170.8 lbs
Belly: 40.75"
High Hip: 44"
Low Hip (butt): 42.75"
Bicep: 12.5"
Thigh: 24.5"
Gosh that's embarrassing, but good old Dr. Phil says I have to be accountable to one or more people, so, lucky you guys.
Saturday I will post an update on the numbers - I'm not allowed to peek before then
Below is my breakfast this morning. 1 large eggs scrambled in 1 TBSP EVOO with 1/2 tsp minced garlic and 1.5 cup spinach paired with one small apple (skin on) and a cup of green tea with 1 packet of raw sugar.

Showing 1-10 of total 614 Comments