Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Dr. Phil continues his interview with Heather, who says her ex-husband, Brian, blames her for their 15-year-old son, Brandon’s, accidental overdose death in 2008 despite her acquittal in a criminal trial. Where was she that night? Was she aware of her son’s condition? Hear from Brandon’s friends, who were among the last to see him alive -- how do they describe what happened? And, two of the young men make shocking allegations against Heather -- how does she respond? Then, Heather defends her drug use, insisting she only takes “minimal” medications, “as prescribed.” Is she overmedicating? Heather’s best friend, Bernice, pleads for her to get help, and Dr. Phil issues what he believes is a “life-saving” ultimatum. Will Heather accept the offer?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: ibsingledady on Jul 29, 2014, 11:10PM
One very important issue missing is the point that Heather is taking Morphine. This drug should never be used long term and or un-supervised (in my opinion Never under any circumstance). When under the influence of this drug your brain becomes totally scrambled. You will do and say things you would never normally do, think you have done things you have not and swear addimently you have, while also doing things you swear you have not. I observed Heathers mannerisms and speach as clasic symptoms of Morphine influence, it is horrible, nasty stuff and in many cases does not actually work as pain relief but rather changes the way you react to the pain. Get Heather of Morpheine and the difference will be massive...
If you to are on Morphine know this is how you are being effected and yet you will swear you are not. Do yourself, friends and family a favior and get your pain medication changed to something else :)

Replied By: onward on May 20, 2014, 10:17PM
How in the world did this woman get acquitted of the charges against her?

Replied By: alwaysaskeptic on May 20, 2014, 7:37PM - In reply to skyemail
A poster questions if it was necessary to drag up accusations of child sexual abuse. Just hop around to recent episodes involving Jessi, Lynne and both the controlling husband and his depressed wife and you will see that being molested as a child can almost guarantee  a messed up teen or adult. But in this case it's an unnecessary, lurid detail?

Replied By: danellereid on May 20, 2014, 5:01PM
I just watched this show and I am in shock.  Dr. Phil barely batted and eye when he was told by 2 of the 4 young men that their friends mother, sitting on stage, sexually abused them when they were under age.  If this was turned around and the accused was a man and minor was a girl, his reaction would have been completely different.  Those young men need some counseling, acknowledgement, something!!  I am so disappointed that Dr. Phil didn't address this more.  He barely mentioned it and certainly didn't push the subject and offer those boys some help.  Shame on you Dr. Phil.

Replied By: mkpz33 on May 20, 2014, 3:39PM - In reply to gosinc
Totally agree.  It really angered me that Dr. Phil seemed to just gloss over the sexual molestation.  If it had been a middle-aged man and young teen girls, he would have been contacting the authories, not offering help.  What a double standard.  Shame on you, Dr. Phil.

Replied By: emsily on May 19, 2014, 2:13AM
Unfortunately Dr.Phil can't save them all. She has chosen death as her escape. Rehab wouldn't have worked for her. People might think that its never to late to save someone. In her case she doesn't want to be saved, she wants to die. She is to far gone. It's to late to save her and his help deserves to go to someone that will actually benefit from treatment.

Replied By: gosinc on May 17, 2014, 10:53AM
This woman is in complete denial of her behavior and lifestyle.  If this had been a man who was sexually involve with a 12 and 15 year old, people would be outraged.  It seems to me that Heather's molestation was ignored and I don't see that anyone wants to hold her accountable for that behavior.  She is reasonsible for the son's death and in my book so is the Father for allowing the boy to be in the care of a drug addict.  This molestation needs to be explored too.  Dr. Phil always assumes young girls are telling the truth and he should  assume that with the young boys as well.

Replied By: deblynch2 on May 17, 2014, 10:05AM - In reply to sanjay
would they also provide assistance for her sex problem? really sleeping with your son's friends? she is beyond hope

Replied By: deblynch2 on May 17, 2014, 10:02AM
Heather is disgusting for having sex with her son's friends. I don't care how loaded she was or what she was on

Replied By: deblynch2 on May 17, 2014, 9:59AM - In reply to riverrat63
thanks for providing that very informative explanation

Showing 1-10 of total 208 Comments