Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Dr. Phil continues his interview with Tommy, who accuses his ex-wife, Julia, and her new husband, Codey, of killing his 19-month-old son, Darby, and 4-year-old stepdaughter, Kiera -- an allegation the couple vehemently deny. Dr. Phil enlists the help of forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht to examine the autopsy reports of Darby and Kiera, who died three months apart, while in the care of Julia and Codey. What are his findings? And, hear from police -- are the investigations still open? Julia and Codey say they’re tired of being falsely accused, and they want to prove their innocence. When offered the opportunity to take polygraph tests to clear their names, will they accept?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: ladyd1979 on Nov 27, 2014, 5:34AM
He looks very cold. I believe he is guity. And somehow the lady is being psychologicaly manipulated by him not to tell. She is scared of something.

Replied By: peter1964 on Nov 26, 2014, 1:36PM
I also watched part 2 of this episode today on Dutch television. If the authopsy report had mentioned the bloodtest results and specifically the plasma vitamin C level and the whole blood histamin level it would have given a clue whether the vaccination was at the basis of the trauma that lead eventually to the death of these poor children. Scientists that have researched the shaken baby syndrom found that vitamin C was completely depleted and the child, s immune system was taking vitamin C from the collageen from the body, in other words, the skeleton. This causes the bones to weaken and eventually break. If this was the case here, why did the mother not take the polygraph test?

Replied By: mojo1504 on Nov 26, 2014, 11:20AM
Don't be foolish btanne. It is obvious that these children are the victim of abuse. Vaccinations are not the cause of this type of subdural hematoma.  Stop using these poor children to make your point. These children have suffered a great deal of pain, and it is not because of the vaccinations. Sure, vaccinations can have some side-effects, but no side-effects of this matter.

There are many different types of hematomas. Are you seriously saying that you know it better than two doctors who have studied and studies to find out what happens in the human body? That they are more than a 100 percent sure that these types of subdural hematomas can absolutely not be caused by vaccinations, but by a blow to the head with a significant force? Are you really saying that they are wrong and a stupid shot causes a blow to the head which causes blunt trauma? If you don't want your kids vaccinated, thats fine, let them be sick, that's up to you. But don't use the death of these children to make your point. This is no time for propaganda, only time for the truth which the two pathologists and one pediatrician have explained to us. So be against vaccinations, fine. But leave these poor, abused, children out of it. By the way, the website you're directing to here.. I've read it and it is also pure propaganda. It doesn't even BEGIN to  raise questions about the performed autopsies or their conclusions, so once again stop it. There are NO vaccinations that cause this type of subdural hematoma, broken ribs,dozens of bruises and two burnmarks. Those are symptoms of abuse, not shots.

These poor children never even had a chance. Their lives were cut short way too early. I hope for the dad that the truth will come out soon.

If you ask me, the stepdad is highly suspect. He was very detached, did not seem to care at all, put on his pokerface. The blow to the head that caused the hematoma happened within two hours before they tried to wake Kiera up, and the only ones there were the mom and stepdad. I think the stepfather abused the children severely. I also think his wife knew but is also being abused by him and is therefore in his power. Which is why he could so very easily talk her out of a polygraph test. What normal mother would not want to fully cooperate to finding the cause of their childrens death? I can only hope that the truth will come out very soon..

Replied By: mojo1504 on Nov 26, 2014, 11:07AM - In reply to btanne
Come on now, dont be stupid. is is a scientific fact that Kiera died because of a blow to the head with significant force. It is excluded that this can be the result of vaccinations. Just so you know, there are many types of hematomas, do you really think that you know it better than both doctors who performed and assessed the autopsy?

Stop treating vaccinations like leathal weapons and face the facts. Don't use these children to make your own point about vaccinations, that is just a discrase. If you don't want your kids to be vaccinated, fine, that's on you, let them get sick. However don't use the terrible death of two infants to prove your point. Their injuries (multiple) cannot be the result of vaccinations, period.

I'd love to see the vaccinations that cause broken ribs, this type of subdural hematoma, two burnmarks en dozens of bruises.

These poor children have been abused severely and it is very, very sad that their lives had to end so young. Hopefully the dad will find out who killed his children. But it is ibvious that it isn't because of vaccinations, but because of blunt headtrauma due to a blow to the head with significant force.

If you ask me, the stepfather is highly suspect. My bet is he abused the children and also abuses his wife, and therefore has her in his power so she'll go with everything he says.

Poor babies..

Replied By: btanne on Nov 25, 2014, 5:33PM
Today I saw this show in Holland. the mother can be roght about the vaccins, actually vaccins given to children can cause subdural hematoma and bone fractures. In Britain, USA and also in Holland there is a lot of research about vaccins, just because parents where accused of abuse, but in the end it was the vaccin which caused a lot of damage. In Holland they wrote an article about this: http://www.verontrustemoeders.nl/Kindermishandeling-of-vaccinatieschade.pdf

Just because the parents didn't take the lie detector test, will not proff they are guilty of murdering there children....a lie detector test isn't 100 % reliable.

Replied By: fambenedick on Nov 25, 2014, 11:37AM
11/25 this aired in the Netherlands, and it says allot about those two that they didnt want a lie detector test...Sick...

Replied By: keona2222 on Nov 11, 2014, 4:01AM
I believe that the mother boyfriend killed the kids and abused the mother as well. He didn't really say much meaning he didn't want to explain or show any emotions, also you can tell that the mother is really scared and afraid to really say what's going on around him as you seen her by herself with Dr.Phil the first thing was can you help me and she was willing to take the test so either she is taking up for him or she is scared of her boyfriend but you can tell by her actions she is hiding alot of things.

Replied By: markbell on Oct 15, 2014, 1:25PM
the show was aired in ireland on 10/13/14.how can those dreadfull people get away with what they have done. I know its innocent till proven guilty, i can see the guilt all over his face and they DO deserve to be in prison for the rest of there miserable lives. i believe the ex husband and his mother that they MURDERED them beautiful children. they will be judged at the gates of heaven and god himself will be sickened by the dreadfull things they done.....

Replied By: carolinerach on Oct 15, 2014, 6:41AM

Replied By: linlou on Oct 8, 2014, 11:59PM
Just catching up on DVR'd shows, but this one really got to my husband and I?  Why on earth didn't Dr Phil give Julia the poligraph immediately after she said she'd take it, and NOT tell Codey, or even ask him about taking it?  The mother may not be guilty, but Codey definitely is hiding something..  Guilty by association..  Blunt Force and only within hours?  Who else was around besides grandma, Codey and Julia?  and they ALL 3 found Kiera?  I thought I heard Codey admit he was the first one to find her, then suddenly it was all three that found her?  really?    I honestly thought by the commercials Julia was going to admit something when we saw her say "I need help Dr Phil"... but nooooooooo...  so please tell us any updates..  i just googled Julia and Codey and seems they are MIA and police say if you know their whereabouts to contact the police in Missouri... hmmmmm... interesting indeed!!

Showing 1-10 of total 660 Comments