Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Theresa says her fiancé, Bill’s, ex-girlfriend, Melissa, is jealous and obsessed with trying to ruin their relationship. She claims Melissa is a “psycho stalker” who is making their lives “hell” by sending Bill naked pictures of herself and showing up at his workplace unannounced. Melissa, who has a 3-year-old son with Bill, blames Theresa for destroying their family. She says Bill cheated on her with Theresa when she was pregnant with their son -- so for revenge, she claims she has slept with Bill several times since he has been with Theresa. Bill admits he has made mistakes, including cheating on Theresa twice with Melissa -- but claims she took advantage of him. He says he’s tired of being stuck in the middle of their drama and just wants to peacefully co-parent with Melissa and marry his true love, Theresa -- but is he sending mixed messages? And, Theresa says she doubts Bill is the father of Melissa’s 3-year-old son. What will the paternity results reveal? And, will everyone heed Dr. Phil’s advice to bring resolution to this drama-filled love triangle? This show contains sexual content. Viewer discretion advised. (OAD: 5-2-14)

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: alwaysaskeptic on Jul 27, 2014, 2:37PM - In reply to loyalalways
Wikipedia has a good page about rape, including every possible gender combination. Men can be raped by women and almost 5% of men have reported this. They may not be aroused emotionally but their genitals can be stimulated so that they become erect and forced to have intercourse or submit to oral sex. Of course there is the sniggering attitude of "forced to have intercourse or oral sex, poor baby!" When people indicate that men can't possibly be raped they are imagining a violent assault and can't conceive of the man possibly becoming erect. The term rape should be discarded and various degrees of sexual assault should be put in place.

People laughed at Bill claiming rape because we do imagine that violent assault. He claimed that Melissa put her hands on his genitals and was sexually aggressive to the point where he "gave in". Melissa admitted doing this to get back at Theresa, so her motive was not pure. She was using sex as a weapon. Now imagine the scenario of some aggressive man in a club grabbing the breasts or crotch of some girl he fancied. He could argue that she was most likely looking for a sexual hook-up and he was obliging. Or would it be sexual assault? I think most of us would agree it was the latter.

So Bill looks foolish crying "rape", partly because of the myth that all men want sex all the time, from anyone. And because Melissa is a frail woman, she couldn't possibly have assaulted him.

Replied By: loyalalways on Jul 24, 2014, 12:09AM - In reply to largil
I admire you!! You are right. You ARE a MAN. Cheating doesn't solve anythking. KIt makes it worse!!! Men who make stupid excuses and blame the woman for 'raping' him when he's had a history of  lying AND cheating with AND on BOTH women, it's disgusting. Apparently a man CAN be raped and this guy is why a lot won't come forward. It's the same reason a lot of women don't come forward. They don't want to be called liars.

Not being a man myself, I don't know if it's possible to rape a man or not. But, I definitely don't believe this guy's accusation. He's a known liar and he's had many encounters with Melissa. Why should anyone believe he was raped? Theresa is very naive because she believes everything this guy tells her. She's perfect for him. He can continue with his cheating ways and just lie to her because she'll believe absolutely anything he says, obviously. If she stays with him, she deserves what she gets unless Dr. Phil can change him with some kind of help.

I hope tha Melissa can move forward and be happy. She should count her blessings that he's someone else's problem now.

Replied By: loyalalways on Jul 23, 2014, 11:29PM
DUMP THIS GUY!! Once a cheater, always a cheater. He also doesn't have any insight into HIS behaviour. He blames Melissa for everything, but it's HIM who created the problems because he can't keep his pants on. That is HIS fault, nobody else's!! I don't believe what he says, etiher. I think he was denying everything because his fiancee was sitting there. Speaking of Theresa..... she keeps putting down Melissa, but SHE is the one who started it all in the first place by sleeping with this guy when he was still with Melissa. Two wrongs don't make a right, but I understand why Melissa is upset. I've been there.

My ex left ,after we'd been together for 28 years, with a 28-year-old who had already been married 3 times. Some women just know how to snag men. I didn't get revenge, though. It's just not worth it to fight over a man, OR for 2 men to fight over a woman, either. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I'd already forgiven him once before, and now I'm wondering how many others were with him.

Also, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you. Besides, when you seek revenge, all you're doing is giving your power to the tramp and allowing  her to gloat because she then knows for sure that she's hurt you. Marriages that start out with infidelity rarely work. I haven't seen any work, actually, including my ex. We're on good terms, though because of our kids. You NEVER put the kids in the middle, regardless of their age. Even though our kids were adults, our daughter was 26 and our son was 23, it was still very hard on them.

Bitterness and anger is a very heavy weight to carry on your shoulders.  I was angry for a long time and when I finally decided to let it go, I felt like I lost a ton of weight from my shoulders. I can't believe the difference it made. It does take time, though. Every person is different. It's not up to anyone else to tell another person when they should get on with their lives. They'll do that on their own when they're ready.

One thing that Dr. Phil doesn't understand, because he hasn't been there, is that you really don't know how devastating infidelity is until you've been there yourself. It feels like your heart is being ripped out piece by piece.

Replied By: gaileckert on Jul 23, 2014, 10:15PM
Teresa said it all in the beginning of the show when she said "Ha, ha, I won!"  So many times the fight over a man is much more about a woman's ego then any deep affection for him.  In fact, once the battles are finally over many  "winners"  find that they now have to deal with all the damage and pain caused by the cheating man's actions and in the end they don't really want him.  Unusally he ends up out the door and with neither woman.  Which is exactly what I expect to happen with Teresa.  Especially since I don't think anyone believes this guy is going to remain faithfull to her or anyone else.

Replied By: onward on Jul 23, 2014, 6:19PM
Both women need to kick him to the curb and move on with their lives.  He's admitted to being a liar and a cheater, and they still want him? 

I absolutely think if his lips are moving he's lying.

There's so much childish behavior between the three of them that I really, really feel for those two children. 

What does Dr. Phil say?  The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior?  His current girlfriend is a fool to trust him.

Replied By: spencerandsam on Jul 23, 2014, 5:57PM
What is so great about this guy? He seems like a waste of time. These women need to get a life, he is so not worth it.

Replied By: alwaysaskeptic on Jul 23, 2014, 5:35PM
Bill, Theresa and Melissa...all three are a complete waste of oxygen.

Replied By: largil on Jul 23, 2014, 5:24PM
Dr. Phil, you said it, they have to grow up. Bill certainly enjoys the limelight between two ladies. He said and I paraphrase; as a man he ouldn't help himself from having sex with the "other" woman. I am a man in his sixties and when I was married for over 30 years, the opportunities were there to have extra-marital sex but as a MAN, I did not follow through.

Replied By: faithnotworks on Jul 23, 2014, 4:49PM - In reply to sabella
I couldn't have said it better.  That man is a loser with an over-blown ego.  Melissa needs to move on.  (He's not worth the energy.)  She can do much better.  I think he is enjoying this drama.  Teresa thinks she is the winner in all of this but she is not because HE is the "prize."    Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Replied By: c3boys on Jul 23, 2014, 4:37PM
A group of immatures!

- These man won't change -he likes the fact that he's in the middle of this- Melissa have to get her place and butt out of this ex-relationship situation-

Showing 1-10 of total 99 Comments