Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Theresa says her fiancé, Bill’s, ex-girlfriend, Melissa, is jealous and obsessed with trying to ruin their relationship. She claims Melissa is a “psycho stalker” who is making their lives “hell” by sending Bill naked pictures of herself and showing up at his workplace unannounced. Melissa, who has a 3-year-old son with Bill, blames Theresa for destroying their family. She says Bill cheated on her with Theresa when she was pregnant with their son -- so for revenge, she claims she has slept with Bill several times since he has been with Theresa. Bill admits he has made mistakes, including cheating on Theresa twice with Melissa -- but claims she took advantage of him. He says he’s tired of being stuck in the middle of their drama and just wants to peacefully co-parent with Melissa and marry his true love, Theresa -- but is he sending mixed messages? And, Theresa says she doubts Bill is the father of Melissa’s 3-year-old son. What will the paternity results reveal? And, will everyone heed Dr. Phil’s advice to bring resolution to this drama-filled love triangle? This show contains sexual content. Viewer discretion advised. (OAD: 5-2-14)

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: mellb001 on Jul 15, 2014, 9:55PM - In reply to imperatrice
I am surprised that DR Phil didn't say anything about the comment that his bits worked ok. This is the exact thing that makes a man ashamed when being raped. Just because the man is aroused doesn't means he is consenting. I am not saying i believe he was raped but it does seem that Melissa was forcing herself on to him.

Replied By: banksoftheohio on May 8, 2014, 3:13PM
"For every rat you see there are 50 you don't." I always enjoy Dr. Phil's sayings from "back home." He is absolutely correct in using that line when speaking to Theresa.

I wonder what kind of women would verbally and physically fight another for this dweeby little Bill. What kind of women would allow that man-boy to be the father of their children? What occurred in Melissa and Theresa's pasts would need an entire week of Dr. Phil episodes to cover, I imagine. Normal, confident, well-adjusted and resonably intelligent women couldn't have ended up fighting over Bill. OK dating and getting duped by Bill is one thing, because he can put on a good show I'm sure, but getting to the point of these two women... Wow. Not that I feel too sorry for them--they are not that smart but they are not that dumb either. And they are not that young! Others on this message board have suggested that the women trapped Bill with pregnancy early on, like many women supposedly do, but I have to wonder maybe Bill trapped these women with pregnancy to keep them "coming back for more." A shewrd character like Bill knew with whom he was dealing, and maybe he also knew he couldn't keep playing them without a child involved. Otherwise perhaps Melissa and Theresa would have dumped him when they finally saw through the charming act. He needs them for his ego; smarter, successful and mature women wouldn't give him a second look and he's already figured that out.

On Melissa's side, I can understand a little better. She is a woman scorned. She thought she was in love with Bill while he didn't care about her at all. She had his child and he threw her out a month later. I can't blame her for still being angry; she can't just cut Bill out of her life because of their son, and he also seems like an inattentive father which puts more stress on her. On top of all that Bill sneaks off to have sex with Melissa and gets her hopes up for a relationship, then turns around and crushes her, not only going back to Theresa but also playing dumb and acting like he doesn't know why she won't leave him alone! Yes, objectively we can say Melissa should know better by now to not fall for Bill's tricks, and yet there she is... Melissa needs regular therapy if she doesn't have it already (I'm sure Dr. Phil offered it to her after the show). As for "co-parenting" the son (I can't stand that term!) they should use a neutral party to bring the son back and forth for visitation. It is not perfect, the son should she his parents working things out in regard to him, but it may be the only way to keep peace. Melissa has done a lot of damage by trying to "beat" Bill at his own game by stealing him away from Theresa multiple times. Look where that's got her. She just needs to stop and learn that she cannot beat that rat. She should be happy when he claims he doesn't want her--then she can tell him to put his money where his mouth is!

Theresa has been playing with Bill for longer than Melissa. I don't think she ever planned or is planning to follow through on marrying Bill. In fact I think she will do to Bill what Bill did to Melissa, whether intentionally or unintentionally I don't know. The war with Melissa may be the only thing that is keeping her by Bill's side. If that could simmer down, I think Theresa would move on to the next guy. Not that she is a shrewder rat than her fiance--after all, she had his child too. She just has this overwhelming desire to "win." Maybe some day she will wise up and see what she's "won." Dr. Phil had great advice about transparency--will she get transparency? I doubt it. Will she leave as soon as she understands that? I doubt that too. Advice that Dr. Phil gives to married couples in in-law disputes is "you take care of yours and he/she takes care of his/hers," which for this group means Bill should be the only one dealing with Melissa. Theresa should not be communicating with Melissa on the phone or computer, and should not give her input on Melissa's son unless asked or unless he is in serious danger. She needs to drop Melissa's contacts, and if Melissa contacts her, Theresa needs to let Bill respond every time. Will this happen? Probably not.

In conclusion, for the sake of the children Bill tried to hide behind, I hope all three can quiet down and act like civilized human beings instead of animals. If not for the kids I would say they all deserve each other.

Replied By: KateBauer on May 6, 2014, 4:42PM - In reply to imperatrice
However, I am positive Bill wasn't  He loves the attention of both women.  He could have used his head above his neck and gotten up and left.  Lets face it he wanted an orgasm as a lot of men would no matter what.  She didn't tie him down or drug him.

Replied By: ihavestories13 on May 6, 2014, 11:11AM
MELISSA, I HOPE YOU READ THIS!

Melissa, my dear, you are the luckiest person in this situation. You are free of this man. I know you feel like you love Bill; he is the father of your child. He hurt you. Cheated on you. You feel as though things are unresolved, especially since he keeps playing games with you.

But the most important man in your life right now NEEDS TO BE YOUR SON. He seems like an absolutely beautiful boy. He cuddles you, kisses you and loves being with his mommy. You owe it to both him and yourself to create a tranquil, loving, safe atmosphere for him to grow up in. Bill is not mature enough to be part of that right now. I do not think you should keep your son from Bill, but your priority right now should be building a life for you and your boy. If Bill comes in and is a father, that's great.

You must, must, must look at Theresa and realize she is in for much more heartache. You don't need to be the one to show that Bill has a lot of growing up to do; he will do this on his own. I hope you're able to watch the show back and see how much of a douche-nozzle Bill is. I'm not saying he won't grow up eventually, but do you really want to be the person who has to deal with all that crap? Let Theresa deal with it. Their life is about to get tougher. You get to opt out.

YOU NEED TO BE THE MATURE ONE. Theresa and Bill shouldn't even be on your radar now. The more calm, serene and rational you are able to be, the better your life will be and the better your life will be for your son. Your son will grow up seeing you as the mature one, the stable one.

You can build an amazing life right now, completely free of heartache. Bill and Theresa cannot do that at this time. Show your son that you are a mama who is completely devoted to HIM. You must remember that your little boy is going to grow up and is growing up right now and is absorbing everything that is going on around him, whether you think he is or not. He has a half-sister. That little girl is his sister whether you like it or not. He needs to see his mommy behaving like a human being, no matter what Theresa or Bill or life itself throws at you. EVERYTHING IS FOR YOUR SON. If you were a little girl in this situation, would you want to be seeing this? You're better than this, I can tell.

Please, please, please, I beg of you, do this for your beautiful son!

Replied By: crazypancake on May 5, 2014, 10:11PM
I wonder if anyone has actually seen the prescription bottle for Ritalin??  I don't know why she would lie about this but  I don't think she would be above it.   I just don't think a Dr would prescribe this to a child this young.

Replied By: catinky on May 5, 2014, 6:12PM
Why, why do women treat each other like crap? The problem is very easy to solve, blame the right person, Bill. Without him this entire situation goes away.

Who wants such a loser?

Replied By: cadescove99 on May 5, 2014, 1:51PM
Melissa says she gives her three-year-old son 3mg of melatonin to help him sleep at night. 3mg of melatonin, according to Dr Oz, is too much for most adults, let alone a child! He had a guest who was taking 5mg, but it wasn't helping her sleep, so, thinking it wasn't enough, increased the dosage to 10mg. But, she had even more trouble sleeping. There is an optimal dosage, about 1 to 1.5mg for most adults. And taking more than that interferes with sleep. He recommends starting out with .5mg (500mcg) for two weeks and increasing the dosage by .5mg until they're satisfied with the quality of their sleep.

Replied By: orionredstar on May 5, 2014, 1:50AM
These people have the collective IQ of a 14 year old! The frightening thing is that they are breeding. I mean really, are these two women under either!? Can they not see that Billy boy is thrilled he has two women fighting over him? This guy....he could knock on my door with a million dollars cash clenched between his teeth and I'd slam the door in his face and run the other way.. Do they not see what they are arguing over??? Furthermore..he owes rape victims a huge apology for his ridiculous remarks of being man raped, blanking out like a rape victim, and how he couldn't help being raped by a woman because he's all man?! Bam bam Billy boy has no clue what being a man is. What a jerk, I cannot believe Dr Phil wasted a show on this dreck..... I feel sorry for the children sired in this cluster f&@k.

Replied By: isaac18 on May 3, 2014, 3:31PM - In reply to suzannesrs
This women is a single mom obviously doing her best. I'm tired of know it all types like you passing judgement. Yes she isn't perfect but your suggestions are lame. Sorry lame.

Replied By: jennysgram on May 3, 2014, 12:23PM
If I'm not mistaken, Theresa was still engaged or somewhat involved with her boyfriend/fiance at the same time she was dallying with Bill.  Well Theresa, Dr. Phil is so right when he says if he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you.  Same goes for Melissa.  Wise up!!

Grown women who have unprotected sex without using birth control are knowingly playing with fire unless they've been living under a rock for the last 50 years or so.  Get birth control pills, injections, an IUD - your choice - but get something so that no child is brought into this world having to deal with the consequences that you created with your carelessness.  Of course, birth control in no way protects you from STD's, HIV/AIDS, HPV.  Any one of those can be fatal.  Unprotected and/or promiscuous sex is just another form of Russian roulette.           

Showing 1-10 of total 74 Comments