Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Dr. Phil offers to help a couple salvage their marriage in what seems to resemble a real-life version of the new Cameron Diaz movie, The Other Woman. Anna says her husband of three years, Pablo, is a cheater. Pablo claims he only strayed once -- but Anna says she has proof that he is lying and is ready to confront him with the evidence: his alleged mistresses, Amanda and Bernice. Pablo insists he has been faithful since his one-time affair and says Anna needs to stop the accusations and trust him -- or else he’s ready for a divorce. Why does he say Anna is to blame for his infidelity? And why, despite her husband’s admission, does Anna say she still wants to fix their marriage? Tensions run high when all three women face Pablo on Dr. Phil’s stage. How will he react? And, what message do Amanda and Bernice have for Pablo? Dr. Phil enlists the help of Bishop T.D. Jakes, author of the new book, Instinct: The Power to Unleash Your Inborn Drive, to offer the couple advice for moving forward. Can this marriage be saved? (OAD: 4-29-14)

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: imstrong123 on Dec 1, 2014, 9:30PM
For what I saw Pablo has no remorse, doesn't feel bad or guilty for his betrayal. He probably doesn't consider it a betrayal.  She has enabled him in some way, and now he believes, really believes he is entitled to this kidn of fun activity.  She should leave him, distance herself from him and see what he does.  Unless he stops, goes into treatment and truly, honestly shows that he has changed or at least he is an open book and trying to be a better man, she should leave him, period.  She is young and beautiful, and life with this man is going to be a horrible nightmare, with pain, humiliation and shame all the way.  Leave.

Replied By: plumgardens on Oct 8, 2014, 3:20AM
Someone had mentioned in an earlier post that they thought Anna was not completely innocent in this, I agree!  How could you not remember texting other men or sending pictures to other men?  If she were completely innocent then she would have been quick to answer "No" in my opinion.  Pablo had stated that Anna had made him quit a job that he had always wanted and now he resents her for it, understandable, but not a reason to cheat!  By the way I'm pretty sure they said that Anna was from Russia.  Also I thought both of them were good looking, but they definitely have trust issues, for sure!  I kinda got the feeling that Pablo was getting back at Anna and they both seemed to enjoy humiliating one another.  That marriage needs to be over especially after Pablo told Anna more than once that it was over.  I would have gotten right in his face and been like it sure is, see ya in divorce court....lol

Replied By: oceanentity on Aug 28, 2014, 10:14AM - In reply to alwaysaskeptic
I dont think this is what is implied here , but Ana radiates a beautiful heart and soul. an innocentness that was obvious in her manner and demonstrated in what she had to say. There is nothing wrong with describing her as beautiful when she obviously is in many ways. lets not assume we know what one person means when using this word. The way ANA carried herself reflects someone who doesnt SEE her own beauty physically and internally this in itself can be described as " Beautiful " an attractive attribute to possess.

Replied By: oceanentity on Aug 28, 2014, 10:07AM - In reply to cindyeich
Hello just read your response and got so happy for you ! i wish you only the best in your moving onwards and upwards ! go out there ( if you already havent ) and find who YOU are what makes YOU tick as an individual.

Replied By: oceanentity on Aug 28, 2014, 10:02AM
was this show for real ! unbelievable. Ana is such a beautiful hearted ,genuine , faithful wife . whats wrong with this man ? what an idiot ! she is much better off without him and his unfaithful ways , i hope she has an STD test , as well as finding self confidence that will eventually lead her to being ready to be treated with the respect and dignity she rightly deserves.

Replied By: randy1128 on Aug 26, 2014, 12:18PM
I would love to meet this woman (Anna), if/when she becomes single. She seems very genuine. Hard to find these days.

Replied By: loyalalways on Aug 18, 2014, 4:19AM - In reply to rlr3950
Yeahf, he did. I agree with what  you said in your post. However,  I also believe that he got what he deserved. You can't get much lower than proposing to another woman, while you're still married, using your WIFE'S engagement ring. This guy says he wants a perfect woman for a wife. Good luck, jerk. First of all, there's no such thing. NOBODY is perfect. Secondly, he doesn't deserve someone even close to perfect. He, himself is about as far away from perfect as any person can get. She could throw a dart in a bar and find someone more loyal than him, I'm sure. He really needs to grow up and realize that there are more people in this world besides himself!!!

Replied By: rlr3950 on Aug 16, 2014, 11:50AM
Forgot to add this with my first comment.  It was very apparent that Pablo didn't really know what was going to be disclosed on that show.  He was very uncomfortable and I'm surprised that he didn't walk off!

Replied By: rlr3950 on Aug 16, 2014, 11:48AM
They have no marriage and I don't think he is going to change.  He has a beautiful wife and he's still looking for other women.  He said he's looking for the perfect woman.  Well, I've got news for him -- there are NO perfect women and he certainly not a perfect man.  That's pretty balsy to propose to another women and use your present wife's wedding ring.  Wouldn't it have been better to take the beautiful wife he's married to on a cruise?   He is a JERK! 

You could have done better than T.D. Jakes, also.  Contact Robert Morrison of Dallas, TX.  He is senior pastor of a Mega church there and could really help this couple if anyone could.

Replied By: deblynch2 on Aug 16, 2014, 10:14AM
i have said it before and will say it again, desperate women like her is the reason men disrespect women. wow how many diseases does Pablo have? and he thinks it is funny

Showing 1-10 of total 168 Comments