Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Dr. Phil offers to help a couple salvage their marriage in what seems to resemble a real-life version of the new Cameron Diaz movie, The Other Woman. Anna says her husband of three years, Pablo, is a cheater who claims he only strayed once -- but she says she has proof that he’s lying and is ready to confront him with the evidence: his alleged mistresses, Amanda and Bernice. Pablo insists he has been faithful since his one-time affair and says Anna needs to stop the accusations and trust him -- or else he’s ready for a divorce. Why does he say Anna is to blame for his infidelity? And why, despite her husband’s admission, does Anna say she still wants to fix their marriage? Tensions run high when all three women face Pablo on Dr. Phil’s stage. How will he react? And, what message do Amanda and Bernice have for Pablo? Dr. Phil enlists the help of Bishop T.D. Jakes, author of the new book, Instinct: The Power to Unleash Your Inborn Drive, to offer the couple advice for moving forward. Can this marriage be saved?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: johndingo on Jul 11, 2014, 10:01AM
Anna, you need a break, come to the land down under. yes men all over the world can be the same. but not all men are like your husband. visit my country, and enjoy life. I would be proud to show you the simple things life has to offer, and that you dont need to worry about stuff. Whatever choice in life you make, make it for YOU. you are beutifull,smart,witty,and strong. very worthy of being a daughter of the southern cross.

Replied By: greatdad11 on Jun 20, 2014, 11:47AM
Finally watched this show. Pablo is a fool Anna is absolutely georgious, she could have any guy she wanted. I do not beleive she  had an affair while he was gone , I beleive she felt guilty maybe living her life and nnot sending care packages daily. He gives guys like me a bad name. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Replied By: rainafyre on May 15, 2014, 9:21AM - In reply to christinedar
3 that they know of! That man needs to go to jail! He's a con artist and a complete sociopath because he sees no wrong with what he's doing. He's scary!

Replied By: rainafyre on May 15, 2014, 9:20AM
This man is a narcissistic sociopath...

He's scary! Anna is so beautiful and could get nearly any man. Just terrible that he's conned all these poor women. 

Replied By: venator on May 9, 2014, 2:41PM - In reply to upsydasy
No she can make it for me.

Replied By: 1chicanica on May 4, 2014, 10:26PM
i really didn't like this show. the guests seemed so fake. They had very odd affects. I didn't believe they were married or going through infidelity. Neither seemed to really care about each other or their situation.

Replied By: traceycb76 on May 2, 2014, 7:48PM
Anna deserves a better man than this...and perhaps Dr. Phil was participating in him humiliation, but the jerk deserved it!

Replied By: icedtea48 on May 2, 2014, 2:26PM
Both these girls just need to grow up and get a life.  All they are teaching children is that it's ok to fight to settle problems.  And the one needs to stay away from Bill unless it's an emergency.  Again...grow up girls and get a life..a real life and act like adults not children throwing temper tantrums.

Replied By: sexypapi817 on May 2, 2014, 11:54AM - In reply to jennef

Replied By: sunnyday2014 on May 2, 2014, 8:23AM
Pablo may have a habit of cheating but I had to turn the channel when I realized that Dr.Phil was participating in the humiliation of one of his guests. Do you really think that will give Pablo the feeling of trust that he will need to follow through with counseling offered by someone that set him up?

adding T.D. Jakes to the conversation was nothing more than an infomercial for his book

Showing 1-10 of total 134 Comments