Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Last month, authorities found a severely malnourished 5-year-old Jordan Bleimeyer -- who reportedly weighed just 29 pounds -- after he was allegedly locked inside a small closet under the stairs of a Houston home. His father, Bradley, and stepmother, Tammi, were arrested and charged with felony child endangerment. In a Dr. Phil exclusive, the boy’s biological mother, Windy Hall, shares her side of the story -- including how she says she fought tirelessly to save her son, whom she claims was kept from her for two years. And, Windy opens up about the moment she first saw her emaciated child. What has Jordan told her about life with his father? Watch as Dr. Phil cameras offer a firsthand look inside the closet where the boy was allegedly held and nearly starved to death. How was he found? And, hear Tammi’s side of the story. Why does she say she’s innocent and had no idea Jordan was being abused? Plus, hear from police, who are calling this the worst case of child endangerment they’ve seen in years. How is Jordan doing now?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: gingerwoman on Sep 30, 2014, 7:52AM - In reply to rennie0727
The boy's biological mother didn't abuse him. The step mother and real father are accused not the boy's birth mother. The boy's birth mother couldn't get him back after his dad took him for a visit and wouldn't bring him home and even when she went around with police the step mother wouldn't open the door, and the step mother threatened her on Facebook that she would get her arrested for harassment if she kept asking for her son back.

Replied By: gingerwoman on Sep 30, 2014, 7:49AM - In reply to cantab
The show never explained why the birth mother didn't have custody but did explain that the father took him for a holiday and never brought him back and refused to let her see him ever, and when she got the police to go with her to the house the parents were never home or refusing to answer the door, and the police just gave up every time the parents wouldn't answer the door.

Replied By: strine on Aug 14, 2014, 11:59PM
I guess the lawyers must be desperate for the money since they don't have many clients, but those two come across as reaching desperately. The wardrobe that the lady lawyer showed Dr Phil was staged. The curtain rod holding the baby clothes and all of the boxes in there look like they were put in there after Jordan was taken by authorities. Jordan's step-mother seems like a narcissistic individual to allow her 16yr old son to be beaten while trying to get Jordan out of a cupboard, she also is making her son out to be a liar (imagine how he feels).

I'd be angry if I was her 16yr old son. I hope Dr Phil is getting him some help too since his mother isn't a mother, she is in self-preservation mode. A mother would jump in front of a bus to save her child, but this one is trying to keep her own behind out of jail by making him look like a liar and herself look like Suzie Homemaker. All the other kids should be taken away or history will repeat since Tammi has no remorse for her part in any of this and Tammi does put herself and men above her kids.

The 16yr old is a HERO I agree. I hope he reads here and sees that we believe him and his mother is no mother. I hope he has the chance to be successful in life. Much love to you young man, I'm proud of you.

Replied By: strine on Aug 14, 2014, 11:22PM
How anyone who do this to a child is alien to me. We are currently fighting to keep our daughter alive (heart failure) and people like that are throwing away the precious gift they have.

Jordan would have loved them no matter what they were doing to him. I'm crying for him because he was let down so badly by all the adults who were given him as a gift, crying for him because he has gone through too much and he trusted those people. I hope he grows up knowing he is worthy of love and people will not all desert him. No one should grow up like that and thinking that. He's beautiful and he deserves to be loved and feel loved like all children. All the best to him and his mother. Please love him and don't put anyone else above him. x

Replied By: jennb23 on Aug 13, 2014, 3:36PM - In reply to sheenalee
The mother filed for custody with the Attorney Generals office & they ARE SLOW!  Especially when the other parent won't answer the door to be served, etc. Harris County is one of the biggest counties in Texas, so the AG's office has ALOT of cases to handle.    If she would have been able to hire a private attorney it would have been better, but that can get very costly & she might not have been able to afford one.  The AG's office will set up a custody agreement, visitation schedule & child support but it takes time.  :(  In the state of Texas, the parent that has physical custody of the child when a custody case is going on gets to keep the child until the case is resolved.

Replied By: katwilson on May 20, 2014, 3:56PM - In reply to suzannesrs
She should have tried harder!!!

Replied By: doglover50 on May 1, 2014, 11:29AM
This show was truly heart breaking. How this father and step ... I cannot use the word "mother" here...could do this to this child is just oh, unbearable. I hope they put these people Under the prison! The teenage son showed such courage in calling the police and uncovering this abuse. Children are such a gift, so many people adopt go through painful and expensive procedures to have a child, I cannot imagine doing these things to a gift from God. and these people have six children combined? Too too sad. I hope that this young boy can receive the help he needs and go on to live a healthy and happy life.

Replied By: coffeebeanhot on Apr 28, 2014, 3:45PM
The reason this situation was brought to light was the assault of the father upon his teenage stepson. The fact a step father would physically assault his stepson is example enough of his participation. Then there is the matter of the mother not stepping in to prevent her own 16 yr. old son from being assaulted by this man which to me exemplifies her ability to allow this 5 yr.old to be abused and starved.

I'm more than a little surprised this was not addressed by Dr. Phil, especially to the lawyers for the stepmother.

Replied By: fromthesquare on Apr 28, 2014, 12:31PM
I hate the fact that I could not bear to even watch what precious child had to live through.  I deleted this show from my DVR.  I can still offer my prayers to him and I do.

Replied By: loyalalways on Apr 28, 2014, 6:27AM
I can't believe the stupidity AND the audacity of these two lawyers who think that they can get away with that ridiculous story!!!!! It is SO obvious that the house was staged. I live alone and my place isn't that pristine. Give me a break!! The painting supplies were still in the yard! How did these idiots get their degrees??? I find it absolutely mind boggling that they really think that people are going to believe their hair-brained story! When comics crack jokes about lawyers, these two are who they're talking about. They make me sick. I just hope that the people on the jury in this abuser's trial don't fall for this crap and give the kids back to her. She doesn't deserve to be a mother. Anyone who will stand back and watch a child being abused is just as bad as the abuser!!!! Throw the book at her!!!!!

Showing 1-10 of total 180 Comments