Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Last month, authorities found a severely malnourished 5-year-old Jordan Bleimeyer -- who reportedly weighed just 29 pounds -- after he was allegedly locked inside a small closet under the stairs of a Houston home. His father, Bradley, and stepmother, Tammi, were arrested and charged with felony child endangerment. In a Dr. Phil exclusive, the boy’s biological mother, Windy Hall, shares her side of the story -- including how she says she fought tirelessly to save her son, whom she claims was kept from her for two years. And, Windy opens up about the moment she first saw her emaciated child. What has Jordan told her about life with his father? Watch as Dr. Phil cameras offer a firsthand look inside the closet where the boy was allegedly held and nearly starved to death. How was he found? And, hear Tammi’s side of the story. Why does she say she’s innocent and had no idea Jordan was being abused? Plus, hear from police, who are calling this the worst case of child endangerment they’ve seen in years. How is Jordan doing now?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: nanaofseven on Nov 19, 2014, 1:16PM

I'm so glad that you can't reach in your TV and strangle anybody because I wanted to strangle this lady with her phoniness and her line of bull crap I will have to give me something for my blood pressure cause I'm having a fit here

Replied By: nanaofseven on Nov 19, 2014, 1:14PM
There wasnt a tear in that womans eyes, if there's any tears it was for herself ,what is she three are you kidding me ?She didn't want to look this child ,she didn't want nothing to do with him ,this is totally ridiculous something needs to be done!

Replied By: nanaofseven on Nov 19, 2014, 1:12PM
Robin please pop Dr. Phil on top of his bald head and ask him is he getting soft that was the phoniestwoman I have ever seen in my life, what a piece of work this woman please she does not need her children back unless she gets some serious serious counseling and somebody stays there and watches her are you kidding me I'm taking kids to football and soccer but I don't I don't see a kid who's near about dead I am livid

Replied By: tonib3200 on Nov 19, 2014, 12:29AM
I did not like how the biological mother re acted. She seemed fake!! Faking being upset, i cant pin point why, just a vibe i got from her body language and such. AND when Tammy started "crying" at the end of her segment, i saw NO TEARS!! She was TRYING to look remorseful. Theres no way you can not notice this stuff going on. Hell, her 16 year old did! I am sure the teen finally got fed up from his mom not taking action and finally called police! Great kid! These people make me sick! And she should NOT be out of jail! And WHY was that child not with the mother in the first place? This family is so warped, twisted, sadistic, evil, i am glad those kids are in foster care. Ugh, i am so disgusted

Replied By: riannaman on Nov 18, 2014, 11:39PM
This is heartbreaking! I'm watching Dr. Phil "The Boy Under The Stairs?" I can't believe what I am watching but then again in the world today...I guess I can. This poor 5 yr. old, same age as my son (now 6) Total BS!!! She was there, this was right in front of her face, YOU DON'T MISS SOMETHING AS BIG AS THIS, she allowed it go on, she was involved, it was over a long period of time, her excuses and lies are bullshit! There is no way she could of missed the way he looked, why wouldn't you check the kid once in a while closely to make sure he's not being mistreated?! I do not believe a word out of her mouth and even if they were true they're absolutely ridiculous reasonings/excuses & are unacceptable! IF her own 16 year old says something and fights with the Dad over it, it's pathetic she couldn't. IF she loved her own children how can she allow this to happen to any child? How can she allow her own children under the same roof as this man?! How can she allow her children to see this?! She could have stopped it or fled with the children. She was his step-mom, responsibility comes with being a step-mom. If you don't want someone elses kid, don't get involved with someone with a kid! Then again if you don't want a kid, don't have them! I don't understand why the real mom didn't have custody either or try harder to see him?! HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE FAIL THIS POOR LITTLE BOY?! Where was CPS, where was the police, where was a voice for this child?! The step-mom keeps saying he did it all BUT that doesn't excuse her not doing anything about it!! She's playing DUMB and she's playing the victim! SHE'S ONLY CRYING NOW BECAUSE THEY FINALLY GOT CAUGHT!! Her lawyer's are idiots as well!! She is a grown woman & a mother! If she could live there and not do anything to protect this child she needs to have her own kids taken from her!! She doesn't deserve children! Her & the father belong in prison on attempted murder charges! OUR duty as ADULTS is to protect the innocent children of OUR world that can't protect themselves! We really need to UP the punishment / penalty for child abuse! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! I am so angry right now!! SO very tired of seeing this happen to innocent helpless little children!! How can this lady be allowed to have so many children?! They both need to go to prison to be locked up in tiny little cells, that are still 3 times the size and alot more comfortable then a tiny little closet and no food. And yet, still they are not 5 years old and wouldn't be completely alone and in the dark. Everything about this story is disgusting!

Replied By: riannaman on Nov 18, 2014, 11:16PM
I AM SO ANGRY & DISGUSTED!!! Excuse my rant and I have so much more to say!!!! This is heartbreaking! I'm watching Dr. Phil "The Boy Under The Stairs?" I can't believe what I am watching but then again in the world today...I guess I can. This poor 5 yr. old, same age as my son (now 6), was locked in a tiny closet with no light or anything under the stairs. It was a closet within a closet. This poor baby was not fed and was abused by his own father & step-mother who had 5 kids of her own at the time. She is now pregnant w/her 7th and is free. Her interview is total BS!!! She was there, this was right in front of her face, YOU DON'T MISS SOMETHING AS BIG AS THIS, she allowed it go on, she was involved, it was over a long period of time, her excuses and lies are bull! There is no way she could of missed the way he looked, why wouldn't you check the kid once in a while closely to make sure he's not being mistreated?! I do not believe a word out of her mouth and even if they were true they're absolutely ridiculous reasonings/excuses & are unacceptable! IF her own 16 year old says something and fights with the Dad over it, it's pathetic she couldn't. IF she loved her own children how can she allow this to happen to any child? How can she allow her own children under the same roof as this man?! She could have stopped it, went to the police, or fled with the children. She was his step-mom, responsibility comes with being a step-mom. If you don't want someone elses kid, don't get involved with someone with a kid! She keeps saying he did it all BUT that doesn't excuse her not doing anything about it!! She's playing DUMB and she's playing the victim! She is a grown woman & a mom, if she could live there and not do anything to protect this child she needs to have her own kids taken from her!! She doesn't deserve children! Her & the father belong in prison on attempted murder charges! OUR duty as ADULTS is to protect the innocent children of OUR world that can't protect themselves! We really need to UP the punishment / penalty for child abuse! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! I am so pissed right now!! SO tired of seeing this happen to innocent helpless little kids!! How can this lady be allowed to have so many children?! They both need to go to prison to be locked up in tiny little cells, that are still 3 times the size and alot more comfortable then a tiny little closet and no food. And yet, still they are not 5 years old and wouldn't be completely alone and in the dark. Everything about this story is disgusting!

Replied By: muskettcat on Oct 13, 2014, 10:31PM - In reply to tinav819
I totally agree with you re the  biological mother. She was more upset, crying MUCH more, when Dr Phil asked her how SHE felt, rather than what her SON had been through. 

I don't have kids, but I do have three young nieces, who live 7 hours drive away from me, and let me tell you, if I didn't know where they were, or that they were being looked after properly for a WEEK, let alone TWO years, I would move heaven and hell to find them and make them safe!  Let alone my OWN CHILD!!

Windy's  (what kind of name is that?) story and how she came across on camera just DO NOT ADD UP

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Replied By: muskettcat on Oct 13, 2014, 10:10PM - In reply to gregorysukull
Hi gregory

i thnk what the police officer was referring to was the emaciated state of the boy, not the abuse.  He looked like he was from a third world country because in the western world, we see so many images of starving and malnourished children from Africa through the media. 

Im sure urge he meant no offence to families and children in third world countries 

Replied By: gingerwoman on Sep 30, 2014, 7:52AM - In reply to rennie0727
The boy's biological mother didn't abuse him. The step mother and real father are accused not the boy's birth mother. The boy's birth mother couldn't get him back after his dad took him for a visit and wouldn't bring him home and even when she went around with police the step mother wouldn't open the door, and the step mother threatened her on Facebook that she would get her arrested for harassment if she kept asking for her son back.

Replied By: gingerwoman on Sep 30, 2014, 7:49AM - In reply to cantab
The show never explained why the birth mother didn't have custody but did explain that the father took him for a holiday and never brought him back and refused to let her see him ever, and when she got the police to go with her to the house the parents were never home or refusing to answer the door, and the police just gave up every time the parents wouldn't answer the door.

Showing 1-10 of total 188 Comments