Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Barbie says that for the past 12 years, her boyfriend, Travis, has made her life “a living hell” with his extreme mistrust and constant false accusations of cheating and stealing money from him. Barbie claims that Travis scrutinizes her every move -- including going through her cell phone and purse and demanding to see her receipts and credit card statements -- and says she’s at her wits’ end. Why does she put up with his behavior? Travis says he’s convinced Barbie is a liar and a cheater, and he also accuses her of stealing $90,000 from him and his company. Can he prove his claims? Plus, Travis admits that he has cheated on Barbie in the past -- could his guilty conscience be fueling his suspicions? Barbie agrees to take a polygraph test to prove her innocence once and for all -- what will the results reveal? Then, Robin McGraw checks in with three women who have overcome personal struggles, including the loss of a child and domestic violence. What message do the women have for Barbie? Plus, the women -- who have used Robin’s new Robin McGraw Revelation skin care products for the past month -- are surprised with pampering makeovers. See their dramatic transformations! This program contains strong language and sexual content. Viewer discretion advised.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: strine on Jul 1, 2014, 11:35PM
Travis has cheated on her, then he accused her of cheating- i.e. he is trying to minimise what he did and say she did it too so he doesn't have to keep living the consequences of his cheating.

Travis said him telling her he cheated because he believes forgiveness is the key- yet he wouldn't forgive her for not even cheating on him (he keeps pushing her to admit cheating so he has nothing to be forgiven for).

No doubt he has been the one spending the money on his girlfriends- yet he blames her without proof of anything (no bank statements, no proof she bought designer shirts). He wants everyone else to think it's her fault he isn't the high roller he wants to be (and not his fault because he's a slimebag who can't keep it in his pants or get another woman without spending up big on them).  

In truth Travis wants her to leave, he wants it easy, he seemed happy when saying they should go their seperate ways if she can't live with his cheating. He wants her gone the easy way.  He thinks she will get tired of the constant hassling about her cheating, his constant cheating and him blaming her for their financial problems.

Don't make it easy for him Barbie, he hasn't made it easy for you.

Replied By: givemeabreakeh on Apr 26, 2014, 7:18PM - In reply to cocanut77
Couldn't have said it better.  The good doctor has gone Hollywood and brought his family along. I can't think of any other show  with this kind of family promotion, which is now overshadowing  real problems of real people. He's become such a name dropper also.

Replied By: givemeabreakeh on Apr 26, 2014, 7:13PM
i could never go through the abuse some of these women endure. I would rather live on the street.

Replied By: winokur on Apr 25, 2014, 6:17PM
I really felt for Barbie while watching this episode. I was even a little disappointed that Dr. Phil didn't do more for her at the end, like offer her counseling or connect her to some kind of a group that empowers women. I see Barbie as kind of a drifting soul who thinks she will puff away into nothing unless she stays in this horrible, abusive relationship. Barbie, if you are reading this, please reach out and get some help for yourself so that you can find the strength to leave this man. There is a better life out there, and you can do it. Believe in yourself, and extend your hand to somebody before it is too late. I wish you the best.

Replied By: luciole1 on Apr 23, 2014, 10:39PM
I saw the show and i fear that if he does't get any psychological help, he will hurt her even more. He 's paranoid and needs treatment very bad. I know she loves him but this man is sick. There must be a point where he needs to be accountable for his mistakes and for destroying her wife.

i pray to God that she won't let him destryoying her even more than he already did.he should get better so she could judge by herself if he is really sincere.

Replied By: ceecee100 on Apr 23, 2014, 5:03PM - In reply to nativect63
I totally agree! Never even saw the end of the show.   I ended up cutting the entire thing off...it's way to much!!

Replied By: psw1115 on Apr 23, 2014, 3:54PM - In reply to gma067
I was disapointed as well because I wanted to see more of an interrogation to find out where all of the supposed money went.  Not sure if anyone noticed the snub Dr. Phil did at the end of the show by shaking the "girlfriend's" hand totally ignored the "man" and the "man" shook his head in disbelief.  Too funny

Replied By: tiptover on Apr 23, 2014, 1:17PM
I'd love to know wether she stays with him or not.  I'm sure she will but still curious.

Replied By: jennysgram on Apr 22, 2014, 7:27PM - In reply to loyalalways
Of course, commercials are a necessity.  They belong in between pauses in the show.  I don't know what you mean about give credit where credit is due ??  Seems like you didn't get what I was trying to say.

Replied By: babooshka2002 on Apr 22, 2014, 5:56PM
When Barbie smiled when Dr Phil was joking about him not having any scars on his head? It was like WOW. Up to that point she just looked so sad and stressed, and then she smiled and it was like the sun came out! With his hurtful words and accusations he has squashed that beautiful woman, but she's there! Barbie hasn't lost herself, she's right there just under the surface.

Showing 1-10 of total 73 Comments