Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Twelve seasons … one-and-a-half billion viewers … countless lives changed -- join Dr. Phil as he celebrates his 2000th show with a studio audience filled with your favorite guests and most inspiring success stories! Catch up with Joshua, who weighed close to 200 pounds at just 4 years old, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man behind the Manti Te’o girlfriend hoax, Survivor: China winner, Todd Herzog, who was at death’s door before his intervention on Dr. Phil’s stage, everyone’s favorite monster in-law, Khalood -- plus many more! Then, the McGraws reflect on the past 12 years of milestones. What’s next for the family? And, Dr. Phil surprises his guests and studio audience with amazing prizes -- and one lucky guest goes home with a 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT! Plus, tune in to learn how you could win a Hawaiian getaway!

Win a trip for two to Andaz Maui at Wailea!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: 1chicanica on Apr 20, 2014, 10:45AM
Dr. Phil, puh-leez!!! You didn't mention the Dr. Phil family!!! Alex, Katherine, Marty, and Erin!!!

Replied By: softee on Apr 20, 2014, 4:18AM
I was really disapointed that there was no update about Jael. Out of all the updates. I wanted to see hers the most.

It makes me think that the attempts to get her clean have failed and that she is still a drug addict.

Replied By: wysundance on Apr 14, 2014, 3:15AM
I was surprised there was no mention of Joani Gammill, the nurse who got clean and went on to help Brandon and his mom in some interventions.  Also thought we'd hear some sort of update on Alex, the daughter from the Dr. Phil family.

Replied By: wysundance on Apr 14, 2014, 2:52AM
In addition to Alex from the Dr. Phil family, I was also surprised there was no mention of  the former drug addict who got clean & was involved in some of the interventions with Brandon & his mom.

Replied By: bdogsmom on Apr 12, 2014, 3:25PM
I was so disappointed to not see an update on Alexandra- as a recovering addict I truly pray that does not mean it is because there is only bad news to update!

Replied By: lilypads on Apr 10, 2014, 5:41PM - In reply to masonandmack
Yes, why they did not do an update on what is happening with the Dr. Phil family is strange to say the least.Maybe things are so bad that they did not want to be on the show again??.....

Replied By: christinmoffit on Apr 9, 2014, 9:21PM - In reply to pattyb928
Bless you, Patty.  I met a different person when my highly educated mother - a pediatric and family planning nurse practitioner (elegant, patrician, witty, loving, supportive...etc.) - became a person I'd not seen in the 58 years I was blessed with her in my life.  She made racist comments, she "disowned" my sister in a crowded hospital waiting room, she called me all hours of the night (when in step down care), as she was lonely and even though I would be there from 7 in the morning until relieved at 7 at night. Many of her friends got the same calls.  There are a number of situations in which i could have  criticized or corrected her behavior.  But to what end? Over five years after her death I would still give anything to hear her laugh, sit at one of her festive holiday meals, just spend time listening to family history I can no longer ask about.  You are SO right, Dr. Phil was SO right - be "right" or be happy.  I hope I have learned this truth, wish I'd practiced it more when my boys were growing up.  However, I AM practicing on my husband of 40 years - and boy, is there a lot of ammunition there!

I wish you the best.  Chris

Replied By: christinmoffit on Apr 9, 2014, 9:04PM - In reply to pbos2014
Am certain they were a thoughtful donation to the show - and one doesn't have to drink alcohol from them.  Sparkling cider works just fine. So would a fancy and fun chocolate mousse, or another layered kind of individual dessert.  I think any recovering alcoholic wouldn't believe all restaurants that serve liquor should be avoided because it might prove tempting.  And if you look, many place settings have wine goblets on the table, that are removed after the server notes that the customer is not ordering wine.

Replied By: jcdaisy on Apr 9, 2014, 6:49PM
You are my hero....and Robin is my heroine!!!  I have learned so much from both of you!! 

I am not only happy for you, I am also grateful for all of the lives that you have changed!!

It has been my dream to meet you both!! I pray some day that dream comes true!!!!  

Keep up the good work DR PHIL!!!! ANd thank you Robin for showing what teamwork in marriage really is!!!

Replied By: papatoony on Apr 9, 2014, 6:43PM - In reply to pyenrick
They eluded to an update which never ended up happening.  I suspect there's a reason for that...

Showing 1-10 of total 101 Comments