Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Twelve seasons … one-and-a-half billion viewers … countless lives changed -- join Dr. Phil as he celebrates his 2000th show with a studio audience filled with your favorite guests and most inspiring success stories! Catch up with Joshua, who weighed close to 200 pounds at just 4 years old, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man behind the Manti Te’o girlfriend hoax, Survivor: China winner, Todd Herzog, who was at death’s door before his intervention on Dr. Phil’s stage, everyone’s favorite monster in-law, Khalood -- plus many more! Then, the McGraws reflect on the past 12 years of milestones. What’s next for the family? And, Dr. Phil surprises his guests and studio audience with amazing prizes -- and one lucky guest goes home with a 2014 Chrysler 300 SRT! Plus, tune in to learn how you could win a Hawaiian getaway!

Win a trip for two to Andaz Maui at Wailea!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: greengirl71 on Nov 14, 2014, 11:34AM
Dear Dr.Phil,

I know Todd Herzog female counterpart!!  The only thing different is she has no family support!  My friend Jocelyn Morretino is going to die if she doesn't stop drinking. Debbie Knauss said Todd was one of the worse cases she's seen, she hasn't seen Joceyn!! 

Replied By: thill63 on Nov 14, 2014, 8:31AM
My son is also an alcoholic and he reminds me of this gentalmen on your show today 11/14/2014. My question is to you Dr. Phil:

Does he have "Insanity Alcoholism"? 

I looked information up because my son hallucinates, also.

Please let me know,

Tracy Hill

Replied By: quadracer687 on Nov 8, 2014, 10:49PM
I am happy Todd appearred sober one year ago I am happy he went to rehab for the first time and to see him clean on dr Phil's 200th episode..

Replied By: brarose on Aug 13, 2014, 1:08PM - In reply to bonniemay916
I'm happy Todd Herzog recoverd.
But how can I see the show?
tks
Cristina

Replied By: brarose on Aug 13, 2014, 1:05PM - In reply to sidekix7018
Is Todd Herzog all right now? 

I wanted to see the show when he returned.

tks

Replied By: sidekix7018 on Aug 11, 2014, 8:46PM
I just wanted to add a note several years ago I met DR. Phil and his wife she was signing her book which I still have this was great to meet them at Fort Hood Texas Sandra

Replied By: sidekix7018 on Aug 11, 2014, 8:42PM
This was sad, I seen this growing up in many people and now that I am grown I still see this. This guy was great and I am so glad he got the help he needed. I just hope others watched this show and see what liquor can do to a person it's not a fun thing to be around. I just prayer for this family that all things go well. Sandra

Replied By: bonniemay916 on Aug 11, 2014, 2:38PM

I am super happy that Todd did recover and hope he never goes back to celebrating so much.

Replied By: 1chicanica on Apr 20, 2014, 10:45AM
Dr. Phil, puh-leez!!! You didn't mention the Dr. Phil family!!! Alex, Katherine, Marty, and Erin!!!

Replied By: softee on Apr 20, 2014, 4:18AM
I was really disapointed that there was no update about Jael. Out of all the updates. I wanted to see hers the most.

It makes me think that the attempts to get her clean have failed and that she is still a drug addict.

Showing 1-10 of total 108 Comments