Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Reagan says his wife of two years, Sara, refuses to have sex with him, and the lack of attention has forced him to turn to gambling and other women “for an adrenaline rush.” He admits he has cheated twice, including a recent “sexting” affair with a woman, which prompted Sara to take their two kids and move out. Hear the shocking way she says she discovered the racy texts. Sara says she wants to fix their relationship, but she needs Reagan to stop acting like an impulsive teenager -- and work harder to meet her emotional needs. Dr. Phil reviews the couple’s history, which includes allegations of physical abuse on both sides, as well as numerous break-ups and make-ups. Is this marriage worth saving? And, when Sara makes a confession of her own, will Reagan still want to reconcile? Then after only a year of marriage, Skyla and Ryan say they are at a sexual standoff that has pushed them to the brink of divorce. Skyla says Ryan acts like a child when she says “no” to sex -- throwing tantrums that include yelling, slamming doors and punching walls. Ryan says their sex life has gone from very active to almost nonexistent, and he admits his frustration has pushed him to the edge. Can Dr. Phil help Ryan learn to control his temper -- and help these newlyweds rekindle their relationship? This program contains strong language and strong sexual content. Viewer discretion advised. (OAD: 3-26-14)

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: couchbum on Sep 1, 2014, 11:21PM - In reply to mike1965
Do you know how many men "think" they are good men?  LOL.....  Down right funny what you said.  Good men always find good women.  Nuf said!

Replied By: cantbereal on Aug 31, 2014, 8:06AM - In reply to beckyp1950
This guy is so immature....he Needs to go for sex addiction therapy...

Replied By: upsydasy on Aug 30, 2014, 12:01AM - In reply to funkin75
You and me both sista!

Replied By: funkin75 on Aug 29, 2014, 10:25AM - In reply to upsydasy
"Paying the bills is NOT considered foreplay."     - That is about the funniest thing I've heard all week!

However I believe I would forego all foreplay, and give it up anytime if my man did pay all the bills!  Does that make me a bad person?  I don't care I just want to retire ;)

Replied By: funkin75 on Aug 29, 2014, 10:17AM
Ewe!  Such immaturity.  The girl (who has the face of an angel btw) needs time to grow up, find herself, and learn how to be a mature woman.  Being with this man will not help in that effort.  She needs someone possibly older, wiser and more respectful who can help her learn how to appreciate her strength, smarts and beauty.  Once she has more repect for herself, she will realize that she can raise her standards for a partner, ALOT!

In fairness, many of the same things apply to that young man as well. 

To both, give it time.  Focus on learning how to be a mature adult and loving partner.

Replied By: funkin75 on Aug 29, 2014, 10:08AM - In reply to nancyprancy12
I think that it's great his family is so successful and they do believe in the products they create for the world, BUT it feels like an infomercial and in my opinion, makes me feel like the show is highly biased and carefully crafted to sell products.  I don't like it at all, and it has been bothering me for quite some time!!!!!

Replied By: upsydasy on Aug 29, 2014, 7:47AM
Paying the bills is NOT considered foreplay.  I can’t believe that in this day and age some men still believe that being the breadwinners in the family entitles them to sex from their wives whenever they see fit.  I mean really get over yourselves!    If these men asked themselves just once why their wives didn’t seem to find them attractive anymore, I’m sure they could come up with a few reasons at least.  News Flash: women like sex.  They just don’t like it with anyone who happens to walk through their kitchen and tells them to assume the position.  This couple was doomed from the start.  They’re both immature and irresponsible and as parents, really ought to be ashamed of themselves.  I can’t see any reason why they should stay together other than to learn how to co-parent from a distance.

As far as the second couple is concerned, I agree with everyone who pointed out that sex 6 times a day is inappropriate behavior.  When on earth do they have time to come up for air or even go to work for that matter?  Walking around naked in front of your husband but refusing him intimacy sounds like some sort of power trip and manipulative in the extreme.  Torturing him won’t make the memories of molestation and sexual abuse go away.  

Replied By: nancyprancy12 on Aug 28, 2014, 11:29PM
Dr Phil:

I've watched your show for years. However I find it hard to watch lately because of the sales pitches to buy products your family is selling. Like, the  book Life Code "published  by my son Jay." And the skin care Products made " by my wife Robin" I watched a show today ( probably a repete ) about a women not taking care of herself. It turned into a informercial. including where we can buy Robins products and her demonstrating how wonderful and exciting her skin care products are. HSN I believe Is where we can purchase them. No offense is intended and you have a good show but please..... Give us a break. Geesh!

That's all. 

Replied By: beckyp1950 on Aug 28, 2014, 5:37PM
OMG, why is it that when a man does not get his way sexually, all of a sudden they start sending naked pics to any woman that will pay attention to him, its gross, who wants to see that!  If you do there is something wrong with you, what a sad situation, ugh!  There has to be something you can do to keep you busy , how embarressing to send a pic of your private parts to anybody, what makes him think hes soo special , he must have something no one can resist, haha

Replied By: lindabthompson on Aug 28, 2014, 5:33PM
oy vay - i have been married to my husband for 38 years and we have never ever fought like these people do. yes, my relationship with my EX HUSBAND was awful - which is why he is my ex husband. what is wrong with these people? thankfully i did not have kids with my ex - these people are behaving horribly and should not have a child in the middle of it. they swear too much - they argue too much - they call the police too much -- reagan is so immature - like a high school boy. and most high school boys are just awful -- just like reagan.     the next couple is just plain AWFUL and your work is cut out for you -- this guy is so creepy and unacceptable - at least in my book - yuk --

Showing 1-10 of total 66 Comments