Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

On August 28, 2013, Traivon “Trai” Asterino, 35, was discovered face down in a field, dead from a gunshot wound to the chest. Trai’s death was ruled a suicide, but his wife, Michelle, says he wouldn’t have killed himself, and she’s accusing his ex-fiancée, Mysti, of murdering him. Michelle says since Trai’s death, Mysti has been slandering Trai’s name by claiming he was a pedophile -- an allegation Michelle says she refuses to believe. Mysti denies any involvement in Trai’s death and says the day before it happened, her 13-year old daughter revealed that Trai had been molesting her for years. Since then, she says her 9-year-old daughter -- Trai’s biological child -- has made the same claim. She says she believes Trai was consumed with guilt and took his own life. Dr. Phil sorts through the details and accusations in search of answers. Did guilt drive Trai to commit suicide, or was he murdered? Then, hear from Trai’s mother, Leonna, who makes a shocking revelation about her son’s past. What does she believe happened to Trai? Plus, Dr. Phil meets with Mysti’s daughters backstage for a very candid conversation -- and then has some strong words for both Mysti and Michelle. Can they put the mudslinging aside and focus on the welfare of the children? This program contains strong sexual content. Viewer discretion advised. OAD: 3-24-14

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: upsydasy on Aug 23, 2014, 11:45AM - In reply to shaydeelaydee
At the end of the show Dr. Phil warned Trai’s Widow Michelle to stop accusing his biological children of lying and fabricating on her Facebook page or anywhere else for that matter (paraphrasing).  Yet what do we read here but further accusations made by strangers attempting to indict his 9 and 13 year old children of being accessories after the fact and of lying about being abused by their father.  You guys must have one heck of a crystal ball because there’s no way you could arrive at such a conclusion by watching a 5 minute interview on TV.  I am amazed by the ability of some people to jump to such conclusions especially after the police, coroner and prosecutor ruled Trai’s death to be a clear case of suicide.  Yet one little slip of the tongue made by a traumatized kid and here we go again.  Honestly, get a grip; what’s wrong with you people.  A severely sexually abused 13 year old child wringing her hands while being interviewed by a celebrity is bound to be nervous and intimidated by the entire process of appearing on camera in Hollywood.  She didn’t mean to say that she wanted to see her father’s dead body again.  What she meant was that she wanted to see her father again dead, which is heart-breaking enough.  Argh, sometimes I despair at the absolute stupidity not to mention cruelty to the human race.

Replied By: shaydeelaydee on Aug 22, 2014, 7:18PM
Dr Phil asked the oldest daughter why she wanted to be at the funeral of this father who had molested her and her sister and it was her answer that got me a little suspicious.

Here is what she said: "I just wanted to see his dead body AGAIN". I think even Dr Phil's brow creased a little at her answer.

My question is - when did she see his dead body the first time?

Unless you were at the scene of the murder when would you get to see a dead body. We don't get to see our loved ones until the funeral. Bodies go to the morgue for autopsy and funeral readiness.

HMMMMMMMMMM

Replied By: joebaxter on Aug 22, 2014, 6:02PM
I believe that Michelle is in denial about her husband in many ways. She first doesn't believe that he molested his daughters with Tracy. She seems to think that what he did at 16 doesn't count. If he didn't get any treatment, and nothing was said that he did., he was still a child molester. He was cabable of molesting those girls bigtime.. Then she doesn't believe that he killed himself. What Dr. Phil read from the police report seems to say that the police believe that he did indeed kill himself. And, Why did Michelle not let his exwife, daughters and mother attend his funeral? She had no right to ban them. They had every right to say good bye to their son, exhusband and father. Michelle needs to wake up and smell the coffee and or  pull her head out of the sand. Her husband had two wives and a mother. She doesn't have exclusive rights in mourning his loss. Get a grip.

Replied By: opinion321 on Aug 22, 2014, 5:59PM
It is so very clear that this guy committed suicide because he knew he would serve prison time when he was caught for raping his daughters.  Studies have proven that not one sex offender has ever been rehabilitated...ever!  I don't think Mysti & her daughers are hiding anything and I believe Michelle is just in denial.  Let's face it, it has be hard to admit that your husband is a pedophile.  Regarding the daughter who said she just wanted to see his dead body "again"...she was probably just saying she wanted to see his dead body...simply saying "again" could have just meant seeing his body again one last time.  This is the bottom line...these two ladies have never put their children first, hence the reason they're having a cat fight on national television.  They both knew he had a history of pedophilia, yet chose to have children with him.  They're almost as sick as he was.

Replied By: duckydes on Aug 22, 2014, 5:38PM - In reply to bucko1
I agree with you!  WHEN will there be new shows on?  Christmas?  New Year's?

Replied By: pantherqueen1 on Aug 22, 2014, 5:02PM
I personally think the Mysti and her 2 daughters are hiding something n I dont believe the daughters about their what they are claiming.

Replied By: mommag75 on Aug 22, 2014, 4:43PM - In reply to lymemommy82
I HEArd IT TOOOO...!!! THESE POOR KIDS!

Replied By: mommag75 on Aug 22, 2014, 4:43PM - In reply to lymemommy82
i heard that too... it alarmed me.... "I WANTED TO SEE HIS DEAD BODY AGAIN SO I KNEW HE WOULDNT HURT ME AGAIN"... I THINK THE KID SEEN HIM WHEN HE WAS DEAD THE DAY/NIGHT IT HAPPENED!!! SHE SAID IT i WANTED TO SEE HIS DEAD BODY AGAIN!!! THAT IS SCAREY!

Replied By: mommag75 on Aug 22, 2014, 4:25PM
Wake up WIDOW!!!

apparently you may enjoy the fact that you tried to change him but he knew there was no help for him as he chose suicide.....jail would have did it anyway so stop attacking the ex.. and the mother of him .......you make yourself look like a fooooollll!!!!!

Replied By: lymemommy82 on Aug 22, 2014, 3:57PM - In reply to lks1960
I heard it too

Showing 1-10 of total 70 Comments