Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Bob says his wife of 23 years, Dorothy, constantly accuses him of cheating with women he meets online, and despite his vehement denial, she continues to lash out at him daily, leading to violent arguments -- often in front of their 12-year-old daughter, Alice. He says Dorothy has clawed his face, smashed windows in their home and van and even threatened to cut off his manhood because she’s convinced he has been unfaithful. He says he has done everything possible to prove he hasn’t strayed, including taking -- and passing -- a polygraph test, but Dorothy still isn’t convinced. What does he believe is causing his wife’s mistrust? And, why does he say Dr. Phil is partly to blame for the chaos at home? Dorothy admits her behavior is over the top but says she knows her husband is running around on her -- and she’s determined to prove it. She says they’ve been in a sexless marriage for the past two years, yet she found a bottle of erectile dysfunction medication under their bed, as well as naked pictures of women and racy messages on Bob’s computer -- which he claimed was spam. Is she overreacting? And, how does Bob explain the medication? Plus, hear from the couple’s 22-year-old daughter, Samantha, and learn why she says her mom’s “irrational” suspicions even led Dorothy to file a protective order -- against her! Then, Dr. Phil sits down with Alice, who says she just wants the fighting to stop and for her parents to get along. Will her plea provide a wake-up call for Bob and Dorothy? This program contains strong language and sexual content. Viewer discretion advised. (OAD: 2-26-14)

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: jenamarie686 on Jul 9, 2014, 2:16PM
I'm sorry but everything that woman has done to abuse her husband let alone her children, and Dr.Phil just seems to skate by the fact she is ABUSING her family!!!!

Replied By: martynw on May 1, 2014, 9:36PM
Hello Phil.

Top show....

To Dorothy and Bob.

I my experiance with life, I have become aware.

It is usually the person who "is cheating" and living the lie, who accuses their partner of doing what the cheater is doing them selves!

Dorothy, I ask you- what have you been doing??

Replied By: nyknicks on Mar 11, 2014, 4:45PM
what a mess these two have made for themselves. I would hate to be the Judge if they ended up in court

Replied By: paulab12 on Mar 8, 2014, 3:50AM - In reply to pwoodard1
I agree with everything Dr. Phil said and offered as help.  However!!!  Dr. Phil should have told her husband to start having sex with her again.  She mentioned it many times that it had been two years!  And that he hadn't taken her out to dinner.  She's in GREAT NEED for her husband's affections, in and out of the bed! 

Why wasn't that addressed??  Therapy is great, but calming her with affections, MUCH NEEDED AFFECTIONS, would make the therapy go VERY WELL!!!

I watch the show everyday, to include returns.  Needless to say, I love the show.  But I believe Dr. Phil missed ONE  particular mark on this one.  THE WOMAN NEEDS SOME!!!

She has made horrible accusasions  physically attacked him, his possessions and their daughter and you think he is going to be mad enough to have sex with her!!!!!!!!!!   I bet if he did she would accuse him of rape

Replied By: KateBauer on Mar 3, 2014, 5:55PM
I hope Dorothy comes back to reality.  I can understand why Bob has pulled away from her, she has gone off the deep end.  I hope they can pull their family back together.

Replied By: pwoodard1 on Mar 2, 2014, 6:14PM - In reply to nyknicks
The woman isn't crazy.  She's horny!!!  That's all!

Replied By: pwoodard1 on Mar 2, 2014, 6:14PM - In reply to nyknicks
The woman isn't crazy.  She's horny!!!  That's all!

Replied By: pwoodard1 on Mar 2, 2014, 6:13PM
I agree with everything Dr. Phil said and offered as help.  However!!!  Dr. Phil should have told her husband to start having sex with her again.  She mentioned it many times that it had been two years!  And that he hadn't taken her out to dinner.  She's in GREAT NEED for her husband's affections, in and out of the bed! 

Why wasn't that addressed??  Therapy is great, but calming her with affections, MUCH NEEDED AFFECTIONS, would make the therapy go VERY WELL!!!

I watch the show everyday, to include returns.  Needless to say, I love the show.  But I believe Dr. Phil missed ONE  particular mark on this one.  THE WOMAN NEEDS SOME!!!

Replied By: nyknicks on Feb 28, 2014, 12:14PM
crazy on both sides, he has his work cut out for him on these two

Replied By: louiseb99 on Feb 28, 2014, 12:40AM
Why didn't Dr. Phil  address or suggest treatment for her obvious alcoholism?  Her husband said she is drinking to excess daily and she didn't deny it.  This is the biggest contributor to their problems and it was not addressed by Dr. Phil once.  What's up with that? 

Showing 1-10 of total 84 Comments