Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

In an exclusive interview, 16-year-old twins Georgia and Walker “Patterson” Inman, who, at 21, will reportedly inherit $1 billion as the only living heirs of the Duke tobacco fortune, open up to Dr. Phil about the abuse they claim they suffered for more than a decade. The twins were born into a family of prestige and extreme wealth -- vacationing on the beaches of Fiji, having wild animals as pets and bringing diamonds to school for show-and-tell -- but say their lives have been anything but privileged. After their parents divorced and their father, Walker Inman Jr., won custody, they claim they lived each day in a state of pure terror -- burned with boiling water, forced to live in a feces-filled basement and held prisoner behind dead-bolted doors. How do they say they survived years of alleged torture? Their father, whom they claim abused drugs, died of an overdose in 2010, and the teens were reunited with their mother, Daisha Inman, with whom they now live. You won’t believe what happened when their mother came to save them from the mansion that they say had become their prison. How are their lives now? And, what are their dreams for the future? Plus, hear why the teens say they are survivors who are fighting for justice against those who they say harmed them.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: lula1023 on Apr 14, 2014, 4:05AM - In reply to sandrafreas
Well said! Thank you.

And, to counter several other posts people made, questioning the length of time that's passed by since the "Dad" died, thankfully...

Obviously, they've not experienced being severly traumatized in their lives, because waiting four years to take action, after what they've been through, is not something that can be judged in any way, shape of form.

Lula

Replied By: lula1023 on Apr 14, 2014, 3:49AM - In reply to cupid2011
What is wrong with you people? Didn't your mother teach you if you didn't have something nice to say, DON'T say anything at all?

Rich people have ways of keeping the riffraff out of their personal lives, if they so choose. With as much jack as their family has, anything is possible.

Shame on y'all for gossiping anyway!

Replied By: itsrachelxo on Feb 19, 2014, 6:45PM
This is by far one of the saddest stories I have ever heard, my stomach cannot even take it.  So sick that these poor kids had to witness such demonic and evil acts, and were so neglected.

My heart goes out to them.

Replied By: cupid2011 on Feb 9, 2014, 9:35AM - In reply to highonfire2010
OH MY GOD!  I CAN'T COMPREHEND ALL THE HORRIBLE SUFFERING YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN THROUGH.  HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A KID CAN SURVIVE SUCH HORRIFIC PHYSICAL ABUSE WITHOUT CAUSING ORGAN DAMAGE AND ENDING UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND WITH SOME TYPE OF LONG TERM PHYSICAL PAIN , AND THAT'S BESIDES THE EMOTIONAL INJURIES.   

I HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER NOW AND THAT YOU GOT SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP.  I HOPE YOU DIDN'T SUFFER TOO MUCH LONG TERM PHYSICAL CONSEQUENCES. 

Replied By: highonfire2010 on Feb 9, 2014, 5:55AM
DONT LET THESE BULLY BULY YOU BUT DONT BE A PUSHOVER SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO WALK AWAY I DONT WANT EITHER HURT
NOONE DESERVES THIS MY STEPDAD THOUGHT HE WAS GOD WHEN HE MOLESTED MY SISTER HALF SISTER THEN HE WOULD BEAT ME WITH A BELT AND KICK ME TILL I BLED NOW HE MY STEP FATHER IS DEAD I AMGLAD MY REAL (FATHER) IS ALL I GIVE A CRAP ABOUT_ DONT LET THESE PUNKS BULLIES BULLY YOU ,GET HELP AND STAY SAFE

Replied By: highonfire2010 on Feb 9, 2014, 5:50AM
you know just when someone else

has it bad they got it worse

this is horrific I think she was molestd too can not prove it

this little girl , Ithink the son was brutally beated out

cant tell

I jsut feel sorry for them and get through it ok

Replied By: cupid2011 on Feb 8, 2014, 10:58AM - In reply to svresident
EARLIER SOMEONE  POSTED THAT HER MOTHER WAS CLOSE FRIENDS WITH DORIS DUKE  AND THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY HEIRS?   THERE'S A COURT BATTLE GOING ON RIGHT NOW BETWEEN THE INMANNS AND DUKE'S ESTATE AND THE BANK AND ALSO GEORGIA LOOKS JUST LIKE DORIS. WHAT NEXT?   HAVE YOU BEEN TO EVERY HOME THESE TWINS HAVE LIVED AT?

Replied By: donna_deaner03 on Feb 7, 2014, 1:56PM
as watch this and listen to all the the unthinkable thing that the twins went though from a young age and how they have become the young people they are today you are both wonderful and strong people. they have there whole lifes ahead of them and i wish nothing but happieness and all that life has to offer them also i hope that they get to bring the people to justice who did all the abuse to them because no child should ever have to go though a life like that. i send all my love and a big hug for the both of you and i am so glad that your mom is back in your life. all the best to you guys and take care keep the faith.

Replied By: svresident on Feb 6, 2014, 12:22PM
Having worked for the Inman's in grover wyoming i am familiar with the estate there's not a building on the mountain that has a basement the only lower  room is the vault and it has a buildup wood floor the guest house and the carriage house included .

Replied By: bexbennett on Feb 4, 2014, 1:25PM
Seriously not impressed by people judging these 2 CHILDREN!!!  They have been through enough!  I really wish them the best and hope now they can start to have positive input and support so they can begin the healing process. I believe they can overcome this as they are so strong and will go on to be an example and maybe even support others through similar trauma one day if they so desire.  They are victors!

Showing 1-10 of total 158 Comments