Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Kristen says her nieces, Danielle, 15, and Jessica, 18, are angry, violent, out-of-control teens who drink and use drugs -- and she blames her sister, Michelle, for their bad behavior. She claims Michelle is a bad mother who has no idea how to raise kids, and as a result, her nieces are on self-destruct. She says the girls will physically fight anyone for the slightest offense and have been expelled from school for attacking their classmates. Kristen also says they’ve been admitted to mental health facilities multiple times for suicide attempts and cutting -- and she fears someone could end up dead. Michelle says she’s tried her hardest to parent her daughters but is at her wits’ end and simply cannot control them. Can she learn to rein them in, before it’s too late? Then, hear from Danielle and Jessica. Whom do they blame for their anger and bad behavior? Can they make a change for the better?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: offthedeepend on Jan 14, 2014, 8:52AM - In reply to haroldd
Thanks but I have been trying that for years too. He doesn't have insurane, and no one will help me... :(

Replied By: cupid2011 on Jan 13, 2014, 6:00PM - In reply to blgspc
What do you think about Heidi, who gave birth to a baby of a man who tortured and killed an innocent helpless dog and beat his kids who now don't want to have anything to do with him? Is the baby going to grow up to not want to have anything to do with her dad either?

Replied By: cupid2011 on Jan 13, 2014, 4:55PM - In reply to blgspc
If the mother ends up dying.  It will be her fault because she refuses to be a parent.   She refuses to be a responsible parent. 

IF SHE WERE A RESPONSIBLE PARENT, SHE WOULD HAVE HAD THE DAUGHTER REMOVED FROM THE HOME. 

SHE CONTINUES TO BE NEGLECTFUL BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE DAUGHTER REMOVED FROM THE HOME FOR THE SAFETY OF HER FAMILY

SHE CONTINUES TO BE IRRESPONSIBLE AND PROTECT HERSELF AND HER FAMILY FROM DANGER

SHE CONTINUES TO TO ALLOW HER DAUGHTERS TO RULE THEMSELVES AND PUT THE FAMILY IN DANGER

IT IS THE MOTHERS RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE THE DAUGHTER REMOVED FROM THE HOME FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL INVOLVED. 

SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE SITUATION. 

THE MOTHER CONTINUES TO SIT BACK AND LET THE DAUGHTERS DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT DRINK, SMOKE POT, PUT POISON IN THEIR FOOD.

SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE BOTHERD DEALING WITH HER DAUGHTERS

SHE DOES NOT WANT TO BE BOTHERED TO HAVE THE DAUGHTER REMOVED FROM THE HOME.  

REMEMBER IT IS THE AUNT THAT CONTACTED DR. PHIL NOT THE MOTHER. THE MOTHER CAN'T BE BOTHRED..  THE AUNT BLAMES HER SISER FOR THE MESS. 

PARENTS GO TO THE DR. PHIL SHOW SO DR. PHIL CAN FIX THEIR BAD KIDS.   THE PARENTS DON'T THINK THEY ARE THE PROBLEM, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE PARENTS ARE THE PROBLEM.

Replied By: blgspc on Jan 13, 2014, 4:08PM - In reply to cupid2011

This Mother Shouldn't Have To Die Because She Wasn't A Good Mother! None of the people on that stage should have to DIE for poor choices!

Look, you are singing to the CHORE, HERE! And, in more ways than you know. (No, I have NEVER engaged in violence in my LIFE, my role has ALWAYS BEEN TO HELP.)

Having a parent who never loved you or cared for you or who neglected or abused you DOES NOT GIVE YOU OR THOSE YOUNG WOMEN LICENSE TO ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE or try to MURDER ANYONE! Our jails are FULL of young women and men who thought- LIKE YOU- 'Killing's alright if you do it for the right reasons!' That Isn't JUST WRONG that IS INSANE!

No one should have to live in fear because they failed to meet some IDEAL. Technically, I'm with you, people who don't care for parenting SHOULDN'T HAVE CHILDREN BUT the cold hard truth is that THEY DO! AND, when they do and there IS CONFLICT, THERE ARE JUST WAY, WAY, WAY TOO MANY ALTERNATIVES AVAILABLE TO RESORT TO MURDER!!

I don't believe that this mother did her job BUT she shouldn't have to DIE for it.

SAFETY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITY ANYONE EVER HAS AS A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, PERIOD.  

I CAN NOT believe that I'm having a 'Chat' about whether or not MURDER is a choice when it comes to family conflict.

GEEZ!

Replied By: cupid2011 on Jan 13, 2014, 6:55AM - In reply to blgspc
Parents are responsibile for neglecting.   

Babies sense when their parent doesn't want them or doesn't love them.   The mother said that one of the girls was kicked out of pre-school.  This mother's kids  started having issues when they were babies/toddlers.  The mother probably had issues bonding with her babies. 

DR. PHIL TOLD THEIR MOTHER ON THE SHOW THAT SHE IS NEGLECTING HER DAUGHTERS

ONE OF THE GIRLS SAID ON THE SHOW THAT HER MOTHER HAS NEVER CARED ABOUT HER

THESE GIRLS HAVE FELT REJECTED AND UNWANTED FROM THE TIME THEY WERE TODDLERS OR YOUNGER.   THEY LOATH THEMSELVES (DR. PHIL SAID THIS ON THE SHOW)   

THIS WAS TALKED ABOUT ON THE SHOW

Dr. PHIL CALLS IT READING BETWEEN THE LINES OR UNDERSTANDING WHAT ISN'T BEEN DISCUSSED;    LOVE

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ EARLIER POSTS WRITTEN BY OTHER GUESTS HERE ON THE BOARD.  THEY TOO UNDERSTAND THE GIRLS WERE NEGLECTED OF LOVE.

CHILDREN NEED TO BE LOVED AND ACCEPTED BY THEIR PARENTS.  

HUMANS HAVE A NEED TO BE ACCEPTED/lLOVED

DR. PHIL IS THE EXPERT.  I'M JUST REPEATING BACK WHAT HE SAID.

DO YOU THINK DR. PHIL IS A QUAKE?

DO YOU THINK THE SHOW IS FAKE?

DR. PHIL HOLDS THE PARENTS RESPONSIBLE WHEN KIDS GO OUT OF CONTROL.   THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS VIEWERS TO UNDERSTAND.   

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE DR. PHIL AND YOU THINK HE IS A QUAKE AND THE SHOW IS FAKE, THEN WHY DO YOU WATCH IT

Replied By: blgspc on Jan 12, 2014, 6:46PM - In reply to cupid2011
Most of your post IS NOT PART OF ANY OF THE FACTS discussed on the show.

If that's what you want to believe, have at it!

Replied By: blgspc on Jan 12, 2014, 6:42PM - In reply to upsydasy
We aren't talking about pre-meditation, here! Attempts to harm and/or poison this family have already happened! If you're saying that an "I love you...." from anyone is going to magically "fix" this family I believe that you are gravely OUT OF TOUCH with the realities of what violent teens are capable of doing.

The MOST SHOCKING THING for me was sitting there listening to the LIST OF violent attempts to harm other family members. As a healthcare provider the VERY FIRST CONCERN FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED IS SAFTEY! YOU DON'T BUY A FIRE EXTINGUISHER AFTER THE FIRE!

Clinically, you HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RISK that is right in front of you! The absence of boundaries and limits in that family was shocking but calmly discussing who to assign blame for a nearly adult people is INSANE when they have already made attempts on the lives of family?!? REALLY?!? I mean this is on the news TOO, TOO often for me to NOT be QUITE REAL about what MURDER means. I'll go EVEN further! Dr. Phil DIDN'T help either of those young women by NOT TALKING IN REALITIES with THEM about when an angry punch, shove or assault ends in DEATH! THAT WAS A MISSED OPPORTUNITY FOR DR. PHIL IN HIS 'talk' with those young women. The District Attorney involved in any criminal case connected to either of these young women IS NOT GOING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THAT MOTHER EVER SAID "I LOVE YOU...."

ANY FURTHER CRIMINAL, THREATENING, PHYSICAL AGGRESSION NEEDS TO INVOLVE LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR EVERYONE'S SAFTEY!!!

IN MY OPINION SAFTEY IS THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE FOR THIS FAMILY, NOW! Any other primary focus is lunacy. BOTTOM-LINE!

Replied By: cupid2011 on Jan 12, 2014, 11:49AM - In reply to blgspc
For some reason the mother had issues before she got pregnant.  She really never wanted to have kids.  

Babies have been known to die if they don't get love.  There is a lot of scientific research on this.  Google around or visit your public library. 

IT'S A MIRACLE THESE GIRLS ARE STILL ALIVE.  They should have died when they were infants from lack of love.   

Replied By: upsydasy on Jan 12, 2014, 11:07AM - In reply to blgspc
If that’s the mother’s attitude about underage drinking, what else could she be wrong about?  She just sat there like a lump allowing her sister to do that the talking and accusing and only cried when Dr. Phil confronted her personally.  Not once did any of the “older women” that you pointed out mention that they ever loved these girls - not even when they were little.

Replied By: blgspc on Jan 11, 2014, 8:54PM
I DO NOT have all of the information that Dr. Phil has on these young women BUT I believe that there are times and circumstances when the time for private "Therapy/Counselling" has come and GONE! These young women have quite a collection of offenses: Fighting/Assault-in fact, assault seems to be a 'hobby' for at least one of them-then there's theft, threatening family and (Hello!) POISONING THE FAMILY. From my armchair perspective JAIL CAN BE A THERAPEUTIC ALTERNATIVE and a MUCH MORE APPROPRIATE choice in situations like this.

Geez, what does it take to get arrested with this bunch-including Dr. Phil?!?

Danielle is 15y/o and Jessica is 18 y/o.

I DO NOT believe that villifying the mother was helpful in anyway. These young women didn't seem to have problems when it comes to displacing blame or responsibility for thier actions. I believe that it is just a matter of time before Danielle and/or Jessica seriously hurt or kill someone. 

My attention wasn't solely fixed on Danielle and Jessica. I was acutely aware of the extreme cautionary way in which these older women spoke to the younger women. Even with the presence of Dr. Phil, the cameramen, the crew and the entire audience these older women seemed QUITE AFRAID. That to me is an indicator that there is a better than GOOD chance that not every piece of signifcant truth got on to the 'Dr.-Phil-Blue-Cards'. Further, Dr. Phil's singling the mother out may have been percieved as a form of exoneration by these two violent young women.

I believe that pathologizing criminal behavior is dangerous, period.

Showing 1-10 of total 85 Comments