Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Wilma says she immediately called the police, kicked her husband, Adam, out of the house and filed for divorce, after she claims her 4-year-old daughter told her that Adam had touched her inappropriately. Wilma says she’s convinced her husband molested their daughter and their 2-year-old son -- and also claims that he has drugged her and raped her in her sleep. Adam vehemently denies the allegations and says Wilma is mentally unstable and angry that their marriage fell apart. He also says Wilma has unresolved childhood trauma. Could something from Wilma’s past be affecting her behavior? Has Adam been falsely accused -- or has this father done the unthinkable? Wilma and Adam agree to take polygraph tests -- what will the results reveal?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: birger on Feb 4, 2014, 3:40PM
Wilma should be held accountable for making false allegations about her husband.  It is unbelievable that she could do that to her husband and her children.  I worry for her children and I wholeheartedly believe that she should be held accountable.  That poor man has gone through hell.

Replied By: kathyincali on Jan 14, 2014, 7:59PM - In reply to sasc82
Because she didn't admit AND played dumb about the false accusations, clearly Dr. Phil wasn't going to see to it that she was prosecuted... The "I have no idea why I failed the polygraph" defense is nothing new, she's one of many who say, "I swear to God I didn't lie" or "I swear on my kids that this polygraph is wrong". They're nothing more than liars who are who are willing to swear on anything including the lives of their children to protest their innocence. She's a liar, hopefully everybody knows that and she looked like a fool on national tv. I feel sorry for the kids.

Replied By: sasc82 on Jan 12, 2014, 2:35AM
What ever happened to her dr Phil mentioned whoever was lying would be prosecuted its sad that if men do something like that they would be but a lot of women would lie and say something happened when it didn't and nothing happened :( any ideas my prayers are with the family

Replied By: schoond on Jan 11, 2014, 7:27PM - In reply to asafraz
I totally agree. I'm a happily married woman of 30+ years and it kills me that women can make false claims that, even if he is innocent, follow a man for the rest of his life. Those children should be given to their innocent father and the mother prosecuted to the full extent of the law for a multitude of charges. Sure, the kid said those things. The Mom said she told the kid what to say! Duh. A woman can cry rape and they wiil not release her name because she is a possible "victim", but they will release the name of the accused (but not convicted) male. WHY? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? No names should be released unless and until (as Dr. Phil says) there is a judgement. Release HER name if the claim is found to be false and she is now prosecuted for making false claims; release HIS name if he is convicted. What a double standard we have. I work as the only female on an all male IT team in close quarters behind locked doors, and I could cry assault or sexual harassment any time I might get P.O'd or disgruntled. I have no idea how to fix this double standard other than what I said above. NO names get publicized unless or until someone is convicted. Hopefully, the father today can hold his head high and know that he has been completely and publically exonerated.

Replied By: lllesly01 on Jan 10, 2014, 5:41PM
And how many times did this liar say, "I swear to God"?  I didn't count.  I knew she was lying after the first several times she said it.  She knows what she is doing.  Why didn't Dr. Phil call her on it?  He should have said, "the polygraph determined you are a habitual liar"!  I am disgusted with her.  Her only purpose was trying to make sure everyone believed she was lying.  I wish I had her phone number or email address.

Replied By: debberw on Jan 10, 2014, 4:59PM
I had a horrible feeling that she way lying.....she is EXACTLY like my husband's ex- wife.  She, too, would go to any lengths to make my husband's life a living hell!  She didn't accuse him of molestation, but just about everything else under the sun!  The only difference is that the lady on the show got found out while the children are still small.  My husband's ex-wife's manipulations and lies didn't get found out until his children were in their 30s.

Replied By: sheyer5703 on Jan 10, 2014, 3:12PM
I have an interest in divorce/ parenting shows and was extremly disapointed to see how Dr. Phil  handled the mother after her lies came out.  I am the parent of estranged children in a horribly sad divorce and after such horrible lies there was no retribution?  My x has estranged my daughters from me and I have spent years attempting to due the right thing - only to have him continue.  That woman needs to be punished.  She destroyed a relationship and what she did was horrible.

Replied By: lomiqu on Jan 10, 2014, 1:48PM
about her head injury and if that's causing her to believe the stuff she's obviously made up. Even if the kid did say that, there are so many explanations barring physical evidence.  When I was teaching preschool, one of my students told me he watched a dirty movie with his dad. When I just casually asked him to tell me about the movie, it turned out, he was talking about the movie they made for little boys with all the tractors and backhoes digging in the dirt! I think it was put out by Tonka a few years back! You never know with kids what they're thinking and their vocabularies aren't developed enough to convey their thoughts. Too many adults jump to conclusions.

Replied By: loyalalways on Jan 10, 2014, 11:15AM - In reply to jenniferbunnel
OMG, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I understand  your pain. My situation is a bit different, but painful enough, none-the-less to understand where you're at right now. My ex all of a sudden left me after 28 years for a 28-year-old co-worker. To say I was shocked is putting it mildly.

It's going to take some time to come to terms with your situation. Don't let anyone tell you when it's time to 'move on'. Everyone is different. I can promise you one thing, though and that's that you WILL get over this. It will also make  you a  happier, much better person. I PROMISE you!! When my cousin said those things to me I thought she was nuts. I know from experience that it's hard to believe, but it's true. Hang onto that. But, grieve in  your own time. It took me a LONG time, but I'm just fine now.

I hope that you have someone to whom you can talk about this. You need someone. If you need a friend, click on my username. I think you can send me a private message by doing that. If so, you can talk to me if you want. I know how  hard it is, especially at the beginning. Hang in there. It DOES get better!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Replied By: loyalalways on Jan 10, 2014, 6:37AM
If she REALLY believed that her husband was abusing these kids, she would have passed the polygraph. She failed miserably which means she's lying through her teeth and she knows it.

Her ridiculous story that she NEVER had consensual sex during her 8 year marriage, and that he drugged her, raped and strangled her is nothing short of laughable, except that it could have been totally devastating for her husband. I have to admit that her story is a first for me. I've never heard a story quite like that before.

Finally, he was too calm. She was too vocal. I've found that the person who's  lying is the one who talks the most trying to convince everyone that they're telling the truth. He sat there  like a gentleman saying nothing while she humiliated and degraded him. She doesn't deserve a husband like him. He deserves better. I admire him for showing such restraint under the circumstances. He knew he was innocent and he showed it with his actions. What an amazing man!!

Showing 1-10 of total 142 Comments