Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

Wilma says she immediately called the police, kicked her husband, Adam, out of the house and filed for divorce, after she claims her 4-year-old daughter told her that Adam had touched her inappropriately. Wilma says she’s convinced her husband molested their daughter and their 2-year-old son -- and also claims that he has drugged her and raped her in her sleep. Adam vehemently denies the allegations and says Wilma is mentally unstable and angry that their marriage fell apart. He also says Wilma has unresolved childhood trauma. Could something from Wilma’s past be affecting her behavior? Has Adam been falsely accused -- or has this father done the unthinkable? Wilma and Adam agree to take polygraph tests -- what will the results reveal? This program contains strong sexual content. Viewer discretion advised.  (OAD: 1-8-14)

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: effwalkingdead on Jun 28, 2014, 12:41PM - In reply to loyalalways
You don't really think polygraph results are on the same level of evidence, like DNA, do you?

Replied By: effwalkingdead on Jun 28, 2014, 12:38PM - In reply to naturemum
No, I wouldn't want to take a polygraph to prove my innocence if there was a reasonable chance my nerves may result in a false test result that would be used to then condemn me. Dr. Phil hasn't provided any evidence to refute the notion (yes, even on Wikipedia) that polygraphs aren't reliable.

Replied By: theren7 on Jun 27, 2014, 6:11PM
After reflecting upon the part of the show where the mother said every time they've had sex, he raped her.  I would like to know how she feels about her children being a product of "rape".  I do not believe she was raped, but as he said, it was with her consent. 

Replied By: freelandsm on Jun 24, 2014, 12:09PM
UNBELIEVABLE WHAT CHILDHOOD MOLESTATION DOES TO THE BRAIN.  IT TURNED ME INTO AN ALCOHOLIC FOR 30 YEARS.  AND MADE ME ABORT ALL MY CHILDREN.  SHE IS DANGEROUS AND IS DESTROYING LIVES WITH HER LIES AND SHOULD BE PROSECUTED.  I WONDER IF DR. PHIL KEPT TRUE TO HIS WORD....

Replied By: alwaysaskeptic on Jun 24, 2014, 11:39AM - In reply to loyalalways
loyalalways, it's nice to know we agree on this one! It was evident from her first words that she was lying her butt off. All her stories were nonsensical to the point she couldn't keep her lies straight. She had a glib retort for every red flag that pointed to her being a liar and then finally had to resort to the tired old "I swear to God!" defense when caught not only making false accusations but lying about coaching her daughter. The two year old may be too young to be aware of anything but certanly that 4 yr old girl's mind was being poisoned against her father. Wilma is vile.

Replied By: naturemum on Jun 24, 2014, 9:12AM
If any of this really happened she would remember the exact words, date, time etc instead of "confusing" everything. Again an indicator of a lie - get the kids away from this crazy person!

Replied By: naturemum on Jun 24, 2014, 9:09AM - In reply to effwalkingdead
Seriously you believe this garbage asopposed to experts? Give your head a shake buddy. Polygraphs are used all over North America & whether or not they're admissable in court or not, does NOT discount the efficacy. Wouldn't you want to take one to prove your innocence?

Replied By: loyalalways on Jun 24, 2014, 8:25AM - In reply to alwaysaskeptic
Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering if she was finally made to take responsibililty for her actions. More importantly, she was turned in by her own family, which makes it even more reputable.

Her stories were SO outrageous. As soon as she said that he had raped her EVERY time they had sex throughout their marriage, I knew she was lying. Then she says he could kidnap and kill them. Get real, lady! This guy looks like he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Usually something will happen to show a person's true colours. But, he seems like such a nice guy. Her stories were laughable. I don't know how she thought she was going to get away with such pathetic stories. Not only were her stories lies, but SHE planted them into her daughter's head. This woman is a child abuser and needs to pay for it.

I don't buy for a second that her being molested made her do that. I, too, along with millions of other women, were molested, but most of us didn't accuse our husbands of such a horrendous crime. I can't stand the sight of her. People like that need to be charged with a crime.

EVERYONE who fails the polygraph says, "I swear to God" and then they start ranting and raving. 

Replied By: loyalalways on Jun 24, 2014, 7:23AM - In reply to effwalkingdead
I went to the link you posted, I read about half of it and didn't go any further. It was obviously written by an ordinary Joe who doesn't like Dr. Phil. It definitely wasn't written by an expert. Experts don't use the "F" word in their articles, like this person. Therefore, I think the article is crap. It most certainly isn't proof that polygraphs aren't reliable. They ARE reliable and ARE admissable in several federal courts in the U.S. I'll believe Dr. Phil and Jack Tremarco long before I'll believe whomever wrote that article.

Replied By: loyalalways on Jun 24, 2014, 6:00AM
I loathe women like this, or men, for that matter. She's such a liar. I was wondering if she's told these stories so much that she believes her own lies. However, if she truly thought she was telling the truth, wouldn't she have passed the polygraph? Either that or she thought, like others who are lying, that she could fool the polygraph.

When she said he's NEVER made love to her other than raping her, I knew she was lying through her teeth. What a stupid accusation. When she failed the test, she swore up and down, like every other person who fails the lie detector test, that she was telling the truth, including the fit at the end where she keeps swearing that she's not lying. She had an excuse for everything that Dr. Phil threw at her. She always had an answer off the top of her head.

The thing that bothered me was that Dr. Phil said he'd help prosecute her if she was lying. Well, she was lying and he found an excuse for her instead. I can't even stand the sight of her. It's because of people like her that real victims have such a problem coming forward. Her accusations are nothing but laughable. I, too, was molested as a  young child and nothing was done about it, but I would never accuse my ex of such horrible things unless they were true.

When you tgry to alienate your children from the other parent, you are abusing those children because they aren't fighting with that parent and they love that parent. If you take them away from them, you are causing great damage to those children. This woman should have been charged with parental alienation.

Showing 1-10 of total 221 Comments