Twitter Facebook YouTube

2014 Shows

After a whirlwind four-month romance last year, Sheri married her soon-to-be ex, Tim. She claims he told her he was a retired doctor, former professional hockey player, wealthy businessman and Canadian air force pilot. But one month after the wedding, Sheri says she grew suspicious that Tim was cheating -- and soon unraveled what she calls a web of lies. She says she learned from a news story that Tim had previously operated a pain management clinic in Texas -- without a medical license and under a different name -- and spent one year in prison for stealing nearly $30,000 from the parent company that owned the clinic. How could she not have known about Tim’s past? In a Dr. Phil exclusive, Tim -- via satellite -- shares his side of the story for the first time, in an effort to clear his name. Why does he say the allegations are bogus? And, why is he unable to travel to Los Angeles for the show? Then, Tim’s former fiancée -- who says she, too, was deceived by him -- makes a shocking revelation about her ex. Plus, what did the Dr. Phil staff find when they investigated Tim’s history? How will he react to the findings? (OAD: 11-25-13)

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: psdunne on Mar 29, 2014, 5:49PM - In reply to barbaxter
Love to see the obvious pointed out, and it always surprises me when others don't seem to see it.

Replied By: psdunne on Mar 29, 2014, 5:08PM - In reply to tstrads
Right on!

Replied By: psdunne on Mar 29, 2014, 4:21PM - In reply to smartscreem19
...and get a judgement against him at least, even if she can't collect. It'll cause a lien against him in case he ever tries to buy property or something. Con artists like him need consequences? Else he'll repeat offend and hurt more innocent people.

Replied By: jimmytee on Mar 28, 2014, 5:06PM - In reply to wackey123
The guy is a pathological.  He won't know the people.  Waste of time.

Replied By: shelluch on Mar 28, 2014, 2:12PM
Dr. Phil I watch your show on a reular basis and I am so pleased at the work you do for many of these families. Shows like today's  Violent Vixen and many others touch my heart because I have been where many of these people are at now in their lives. I understand many of their anger and why they feel the need to lash out and fight back. However, I also know that, that is the wrong path to go down (did that once myself). I have to admit the counseling I received did not help me. However, the man that I met in high school and am married to this day has been my strength in many ways and has given me a happy and as close to a normal life as anyone can have. We went through many trial and eras during our life, but it was well worth it, I love to write and my husband told me to write about it one day because that was the only way our marriage was going to survive so I did. He went through every emotion with me and I do believe it has made us closer and our relationship that much more special. We also have 4 wonderful children who have all graduated from high school and our making very good lives for themselves. I guess what I am trying to say is how can I help others out there like I once was? My books are in e book form but, I can donate some to you for them if you think that it would help. Maybe reading someone elses story and knowing they survived and have once experienced every painful, angry, and frearful emotoin that they have may help them to see that they too can have a happy wonderful life. And yes, I have been through mental, sexual and phyiscal abuse it started at the hands of my father when I was 13 yrs old.  If you think doing a blog or something else might help please let me know. I am more than willing to help like someone once helped me.

Replied By: wackey123 on Mar 28, 2014, 11:58AM
Ok after I therw a brick at my TV, I went into the bedoorm and watch more. I can for sure for sure say that

"TIM" was never in the Winston West Nascar when he said he was.  I grew up in the Winston West.  I would love to ask him Who was head of over the West, Pace Car Driver name 5 Drivers that drove and the teams they drove for. Everybody that drove at that time knew me because of my Parents and most where waited for me to turn 18. It was always a Joke. The Winston West was very small and it was just like a BIG Family. SO I have called hi way out

Replied By: marysonshile on Mar 28, 2014, 10:42AM
After the Rabbit show,  I was let down..

Replied By: imreadin on Mar 28, 2014, 8:27AM
I know it's kind of late, but I'm watching this show right now. The mother states, she doesn't know why social services didn't pursue the father to arrest. You state, that if there were evidence of sexual abuse they have to report. As a Social Worker I know this to be true. But what you are not understanding or not taking into consideration is that just because she reported it doesn't mean that the state attorney was ever notified. I have a personal case to go by. My brother's daughter when she was 4 told us her mothers boyfriend was molesting her. We reported it. Basically, without going into the full story to save time, the boyfriend nor my sisterinlaw were never arrested. Her father was a retired local cop. Go figure. Nothing ever came of it. And the sisterinlaw went on to beat my neice with a wooden spoon. Never arrested again, but told she should surrender custody to my brother, attend anger management to obtain open visitation. She attended one class and walked away from her daughter and eventually signed away all her rights. Justice? No! If my brother had done any of these things he would have been in jail. It pays to have connections...

Replied By: clcubba on Mar 28, 2014, 5:15AM
I think it would be interesting to have ; Jeneene Driver who they call...The Human Lie Detector,  Watch your taping of this guy and see what she has to say about him.  Boy,  Is it interesting to watch her evaluate someone who is lying.  I think she appeared on the Dr. Phil show not too long ago and showed off some of her expertise.

Replied By: las38655 on Mar 27, 2014, 10:50PM - In reply to crazypancake
First of all.. this show was a rerun...  Secondly, my aunt got conned by a guy after my uncle died.  I am not sure how much she was taken for but it was quite a lot.  This man wined and dinned her she was giddy with love... she even introduced him to the whole family... he got her to cash in her stock and invest in his company then he flew the coop...  I think she was embarassed.. and not sure she ever filed charges against him.. My aunt and uncle were far from rich.. but he had worked for a major oil company and had lots of stock due to stock options.. so I am sure he left her well fixed.. because with stock options someone that retired from a major oil company could easily have seven figures in their 401K... I just know she had some money problems after this.. 

I hope shows like this encourage people to step forward and inform the authorities.. and to not be ashamed.. because these people are very good at manipulation.. they do things that most of us would never do to someone.

Showing 1-10 of total 155 Comments