Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

Gypsy Willis, the former mistress of Dr. Martin MacNeill -- who was recently convicted in the 2007 murder of his wife, Michele -- speaks out about the headline-grabbing case and controversies that surround her. Why does she say she moved into MacNeill’s home just nine days after his wife’s death? Defense attorneys argued that Michele, a mother of eight, died of heart problems, which caused her to fall in the bathtub -- but prosecutors accused the Utah doctor of persuading his wife to have plastic surgery so that he could heavily medicate her during recovery and drown her -- clearing the way for Gypsy to move into the family’s home. Hear why Gypsy, who says she was blinded by love and still cares deeply for her former lover, thinks MacNeill was wrongfully convicted. When Dr. Phil and former FBI Profiler Clint Van Zandt provide their analysis, will she change her mind? Plus, Gypsy was convicted of fraud in 2009 for stealing MacNeill’s daughter’s identity -- how does she explain her actions?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: blessewe on Nov 19, 2013, 7:23PM
She made her bed and now has to sleep in it, tears and all.

Where ever she goes this will follow her.

Replied By: tbone382001 on Nov 19, 2013, 7:06PM - In reply to airborne61
Congrats to you on staying sober. I know it must be so difficult for an alcoholic to stay clean since booze is legal and everywhere.  I cant quit smoking and it really upsets me, cigs are killing me. Again congrats and stay clean!

Replied By: tooans on Nov 19, 2013, 7:05PM - In reply to hawk71954
Could agree with you more Hawk

Replied By: hawk71954 on Nov 19, 2013, 6:48PM - In reply to drakcots
Dr. Phil, I am really shocked that you even gave Gypsy Jillian Willis ANY air time!!!.. I watched the Martin MdNeill trial every day it broadcast on HLN.  I KNOW you KNOW a sociopath, especially when SHE's sitting right across from you!! This woman's sole mission was to come to your show and TRY her damnest to shed a tear (for herself, no doubt) and throw Martin McNeill under the bus and assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for her part in this nasty affair that ended Michelle MacNeill's life.  If you think Gypsy had no part in the planning of this, you better think again!! ..She sat there and LIED, LIED, LIED...she still has love letters saved from Martin MacNeill, for one, now does that sound like a woman who has no contunuing feelings for a dude?????  I was surprising shocked at how you handled her with "kid gloves" and didn't bring out Tomarkin and the LIE DETECTOR!!  This woman is every part the female counterpart of Martin MacNeill..This woman has no remorse for the faimily of his daughters who no longer have a mother, yet she comes to your show to exact sympathy from your audience, SHAMEFUL!!!!!  This woman who is fairly educated told you that she didn't know what fraud was..are you kidding me???!!! Gypsy Jillian Willis is up to her proverbial neck in this murder!!  My heart bleeds for the daughters, Rachel, Vanessa, Alexis, Sabrina, Giselle, Elle & Ada (who actually is Martin MacNeill biological granddaughter) who have been left without a Mother.  I have no sympathy for Gypsy Jillian Willis, at all!!!!

Replied By: foxygatorfan on Nov 19, 2013, 6:39PM - In reply to ermagk
Gypsy is hardly a victim.  She is a socipath who is by definition completely self absorbed.  Her excuses are all lies.  She has no empathy for other people.  She and Dr. McNeil made a great pair, except he seems to murder people close to him rather than get divorcerd..

I am sorry Dr. Phil gave her even more attention so she could lie some more.

Replied By: beachgirl40 on Nov 19, 2013, 6:38PM - In reply to cupid2011
You had requested the information pertaining to my post. Here you go:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1310/17/ng.01.html

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE STAFFER, COVERING STORY: Nancy, we`ve uncovered the will. The will was made or at least revised a couple months after Michele MacNeill`s death. And it reveals that MacNeill wanted all of his children each to have one dollar, just one dollar. All the rest of his possessions go to Jillian G. MacNeill, also known as Gypsy. 

Replied By: foxygatorfan on Nov 19, 2013, 6:35PM
"Gypsy" Willis and Dr. McNeil are both sociopaths.  No empathy and each is totally self absorbed.

She is lying about everything she is saying.

Replied By: upsydasy on Nov 19, 2013, 6:27PM - In reply to cupid2011
Fenwaypark could smack me out of the the "wise park" any day of the week and twice on Sundays.  A WWII veteran/hero of 90 plus years and still contributing.  You just gotta love that; I certainly do.

Let's just say that you and I had a passionate difference of opinion about another subject,  but can still respect one another :o)  Thank you for your nice compliments. Hugs.

Replied By: upsydasy on Nov 19, 2013, 6:18PM
There are a few things my mother taught me and one of those lessons was to never accept to play second fiddle to another woman. A man who wants something from you will say anything to convince you that you are the only one who understands him. These guys are expert flatterers and suddenly you’re on top of the world and feel so special until of course you spend your first Christmas alone. Then it’s Easter and Thanksgiving and you’re still home alone crying in your soup. The key questions that Dr. Phil asked Gypsy was why did she ignore the warning signs and at what stage would she have reached the breaking point (paraphrasing). Not only did he lie to her online about being married at first (huge red flag), but a quick background check would have shown her that he was not only an adulterer but major bad news. Did she actually have a death wish?

I’m a single financially secure woman (not rich but enough to live on) who owns her own home free and clear of debt. I could have three warts on my nose, rotten teeth and walk with a significant limp but still be a magnet for certain men who wish to exploit my vulnerability because it’s there -I am vulnerable. There, I admitted it. Knowing your own weaknesses is probably the most single important knowledge a woman can have about herself. Think about it. If you already know your weak points, nobody can take advantage of them. You’ll see exactly what they do when you meet and kick them right ‘em right out of your life before they can do any real damage.

Gypsy probably didn’t know that he had been fired as a doctor and a lawyer or accused of rape and other horrible things at the hospital where he worked. He had also previously spent time in prison, charged with fraud and held responsible for probably molesting at least 2 of his daughters, etc. The list of this man’s crimes just goes on and on. I’m not sure how easy it is to find these things out, but I think that as women or a man because it can happen both ways, we owe it to ourselves to figure it out before getting involved. Gypsy’s story showed us that first hand.

Replied By: suzq128 on Nov 19, 2013, 6:04PM
Who does she think she is fooling?  She was difficult for me to watch, smiling demurely as she attempted to portray herself as a victim, too.    Obviously she is an opportunist who was looking for a free ride with the rich doctor. When she started boohooing, I had to turn the channel.  Disgusting.

Showing 41-50 of total 134 Comments