Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

In a Dr. Phil first, a catfish who orchestrated several online dating deceptions faces her victims, in-studio. How did Jeanne, a married, stay-at-home mom, trick Bart into two fake relationships? And, why did she do it? Jeanne admits she used the photos of two former classmates -- who confront her on Dr. Phil’s stage. How do they feel about being pulled into her drama? Plus, Jeanne says when she killed off one of Bart’s “girlfriends,” she even sent him human ashes in the mail -- whose were they? And, has she duped anyone else? Then, a controversial story ripped from the headlines: Ryan says his ex-girlfriend, Holly, falsely accused him of posting intimate photographs and videos of her online after they broke up -- and took her story to the media. In a Dr. Phil exclusive, Ryan shares his side of the story for the first time. What does he say happened?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: goldenbeach on Jan 21, 2014, 12:33AM
Iam in Australia and have just had two days of catfish stories.   I can't believe that some people in USA are so dumb.  Dr. P said the man must have had an IQ of 180.   You think?   More like 80.

I am not surprised that the woman has psychological problems, they are the reason for the obesity.  She needs a lot of help.  As for the man, he needs to come into the real world and mature a lot.

Replied By: katniss12 on Dec 7, 2013, 5:48PM
I think it was a shame that this young lady did this to this poor man. Hes right he could have used this time and energy to find a girl who actully did exist.   I hope that he does.

Replied By: katniss12 on Dec 7, 2013, 5:43PM
Just signed up to the Dr Phil community which I kept meaning to do. I have watched Dr Phil do many shows on catfish and this one just broke my heart for this man.  It's sad that this man wasted so much time and energy on a girl who never even existed. He was right he could have used that time to date women who are great and love childern. Any girl would be lucky to have him a boyfreind. I know I would.

Replied By: isaac18 on Nov 3, 2013, 9:50AM - In reply to mariecolleen
Why is everyone so concerned about them in high school?? Who cares about high school, grow up and move on people. She is supposed to be a grown women.

Replied By: upsydasy on Nov 3, 2013, 6:28AM - In reply to yentihw01
She has no right to expect forgiveness when she lied to Dr. Phil concerning other victims that she sucked into her catfishing games AND lied to her husband who wasn’t even aware that she would appear on the show?  As Dr. Phil always says: “the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior”.  This woman has proven beyond any doubt that she cannot be trusted and should be avoided at all costs.  Furthermore, Dr. Phil asked her POINT BLANK if she was getting help and if so was it doing any good and she said yes.  If it looked like she was being “beat down by popular kids” as you stated it is because SHE chose to pretend to be them, violated their personal lives and stole their photographs.  You can't justify everything she's done just because she has a weight problem.

Replied By: cupid2011 on Nov 3, 2013, 12:38AM - In reply to yentihw01
Why are you concluding that Dr. Phil did not offer her help?  It's up to each guests to accept or decline his help.  They all get offered help if they want it.   Most of the time we don't hear just how much help people get behind the scene.   The show's most important goal is to get all of the guests help.  A lot of them do.

Replied By: yentihw01 on Nov 2, 2013, 8:14PM - In reply to toriks
I found that so unpsetting.... and that Dr Phil offered no help to this OBVIOUSLY broken woman. felt like a popular kids beat down.

Replied By: yentihw01 on Nov 2, 2013, 8:11PM - In reply to cupid2011
then she needs and deserves help! that's exactly my point Dr Phil made no effort to understand or help her..... just publicly flog her. why? I've seen him help theives, liars, pedifiles, felons, murders, but not a overwieght attention  getter ...... not cool !

Replied By: cupid2011 on Nov 2, 2013, 4:54PM
In this situation the only forgiving that needs to be done is for Bart to forgive himself so he can heal and recover from this horrible experience.   It's easy to blame oneself for getting sucked in.  Bart, forgiving on your behalf is to help you heal and recover.    Take care and I hope you feel much better soon. 

Replied By: toriks on Nov 2, 2013, 1:44PM
I did find Dr. Phil was a little biased toward Bart.  When he has women on the show who've been Catfished, he really goes off on them for not being more responsible but he treated Bart with kid gloves for some reason.  I have a friend who gets suckered all the time and it's so frustrating.  No matter how many times I tell her not to get emotionally involved with men she's never met in person, she allows herself to get sucked in.  

I"ve gone through a divorce also and know the feeling that you're never going to meet anyone or click with anyone but my advice is, step away from the computer and start going out, join some clubs, go out with friends!  I met my husband at a bar of all places and I've never been happier in my life.

I know what Jeanne did was awful but I do hope Bart finds it in his heart to stay friends with her and be there for her.  Her issues are clearly very deep but I think she deserves love and understanding.  It was very brave of her to put herself out there on national t.v.  I think she might have some issues with her weight and feeling like she's not worthy because of that.

Showing 1-10 of total 110 Comments