Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

Eighty-two-year-old Mary and her sisters, 74-year-old twins Josie and Teresa, rose to fame after their hilarious videotaped reaction to a celebrity sex tape went viral on YouTube. The sassy seniors and stars of the new OWN reality TV show Golden Sisters join Dr. Phil and three self-admitted “cougars” to discuss the controversial dating trend. Does age really matter? Alexsandra, 48, Sharon, 58, and Sandy, 47, say they prefer dating younger men, but their friends say they should stick to guys their own age. How do they explain their dating decisions? Plus, hear from Alexsandra’s 27-year-old boyfriend, Dave, on why he finds Alexsandra more appealing than women in their 20s. Then, when set up on a date with a younger man and an older gentleman, whom will Sandy decide to see again? Watch and weigh in: How much is too much of an age difference? Plus, Pippi Longstocking star Tami Erin speaks out about the sex tape that she claims her ex-boyfriend is trying to release.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: dogluver1970 on Oct 22, 2013, 5:47PM - In reply to rbngage56
I knew someone would agree with me... :)

Replied By: rbngage56 on Oct 16, 2013, 4:22PM - In reply to dogluver1970
OH boy do I agree with you. After 14 years of no sex. I met a 22 year old. 'm 57. Very selfish in bed and really didn't know what he was doing. It was exciting. But it left me wanting something more.

Replied By: johnsb81 on Oct 16, 2013, 3:57PM
Much better than the rude, whiney, immature 20 year olds.

Replied By: tootienlv on Oct 15, 2013, 2:56PM
I don't understand the double standard.  Why is it ok for a man to date a younger woman and it is considered not ok for a woman to date a younger man.  Older men are normally set in their ways and they have to be in charge.  A woman doesnt stand a chance with a man her age because they will not be able to be themselves.  Most of the men that I hang out with are younger than me.  They are more fun and they accept me for who I am.  I dont have to change for them or take care of them.

Replied By: mrstbundy on Oct 15, 2013, 8:20AM
I resent the word "cougar" , as if I intentinally went out to rob the cradle.  There's a 19 year difference between my husband & I.  We've been together for 20 years, married 10 of them.  Age is a state of mind  - IF - you have common interests, & we do.  Both sides of our family accept our relationship, including my daughters.  So much anger & jealousy over people your audiance doesn't even kow.  It's a shame.  There's so much worse out there.  And for the women who feel it's a "Mommy issue", I can assure you, we don't do Mommy & child things!!!

Replied By: trish427 on Oct 14, 2013, 4:20PM - In reply to toriks
This show is a bunch of patriarchial nonsense. My husband is 13 years younger than me. He asked me out, he kept asking until I said yes. We have been married for 20 years. We don't have any kids together, nor did we want any. Not everyone is interested in having children. The problem I hear is that women who don't follow the rules and defy the double standards are just considered bad people. It is old fashioned and nothing but discrimination towards women.

Replied By: dogluver1970 on Oct 14, 2013, 3:31PM - In reply to sneher
It's the quality of the sex, not the quantity, which matters to me.

And though I haven't dated that many 'cubs' (I'm 42 and briefly dated a 25 yr old), I found that they tend to be more selfish in bed and not know what they're doing (though of course I know that there are many exceptions). But when you say, "it's all about sex," I have to respectfully disagree. Just like in ANY relationship, sex is important, but so are so many other aspects.

Replied By: dogluver1970 on Oct 14, 2013, 3:03PM - In reply to toriks
and I don't know how old you both were when you got married, but there are ALWAYS exceptions - your husband sounds like a very special and mature guy. I think in most cases, unless a woman is NOT interested in having a long-term committed relationship, dating a 'cub' probably isn't the best idea (for her). If she just wants a casual sexual relationship, than more power to her!! :)

Replied By: newsmom on Oct 14, 2013, 12:50PM
That story of the sex tape no one has heard about  featuring an actress no one knows did not fit into the theme of the show and seemed entirely pointless.

Replied By: toriks on Oct 14, 2013, 11:25AM
My husband is 15 years my junior and, along with the birth of my kids, he's the best thing that has ever happened to me.  We've been together for years and he's been a gentleman from day one.  He takes care of me in every way possible.  He's a real man!  My in-laws are wonderful and my kids have a great relationship with my husband.

My first marriage was to a man my own age and it was awful, he was verbally abusive, disrespectful and couldn't keep a job to save his life.  

I feel blessed and lucky every minute of the day to have my husband.

Showing 1-10 of total 110 Comments