Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

Self-professed monster in-law Khalood is back -- with shocking news! Hear why Khalood has another bone to pick with Dr. Phil. And, don’t miss the surprising news she says she can’t wait to tell Dr. Phil and his viewers. Plus, is she still feuding with her son-in-law and daughter, Fallon? And, are Fallon and her husband still living in her home? Fallon says her mother is even more meddling and controlling than ever, and it’s making her want to push Khalood away more than ever. Is Khalood’s behavior the only problem, or is there something deeper at play? Hear the heartfelt email that Fallon sent to Dr. Phil -- without her mother’s knowledge. And, don’t miss Fallon’s heart-to-heart with Dr. Phil. Plus, Fallon’s father, Jerry, weighs in. Hear why he says the relationship between Khalood and their daughter is now in a “death spiral.” Is it too late to repair the damage?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: kathryna1 on Feb 24, 2014, 1:02PM - In reply to cheryl25
Khalood has said herself in previous episodes that she reads the message boards and sometimes responds.

Replied By: kathryna1 on Feb 24, 2014, 1:01PM
Hi Khalood and and family,

I hope you're all doing well and having an amazing year!

Replied By: cheryl25 on Jan 5, 2014, 1:09AM
I'm not sure if Khalood reads this herself, but I hope so, because her actions are giving me concerns about her daughter's future. 

Dear Khalood,

You keep trying to make sure that your daughter is safe, you keep doing things for her, you keep making food for her and you keep cleaning up after her. What will happen when you are no longer around to do those things for her?

Your daughter is 27 and an adult and she SHOULD be able to do all these things. They say that when a child does not know how to do things then it's the parents fault. Doesn't matter whether or not the child posed problems or opposed the teachings of their parent, because the parent's main responsibility is to teach their child to be able to survive in the world outside WITHOUT THEM.

You keep saying that you worry about her (rightly so as her mother) and that you don't want her to get fat or the dogs to starve. But is her not getting fat and learning to eat right the hard way or the dog looking a little leaner worth her being completely unable to function once you're gone? Are you going to arrange for a maid to follow her around after you're gone? Are you going to somehow keep taking care of her even beyond the grave? (Not that I hope such a thing would happen. Nope. I hope you have a healthy long life. Looking to be that way from how much energy you have.)

Even if it's not the the extremes of death, you're...how old now? Your daughter's 27 and she's a full-fledged adult and that should come with responsibilities. One of them is taking care of her parents. Why are you taking care of her when she's supposed to take care of you? Even if you don't expect her to take care of you, why are you allowing her to keep depending on you and dragging you down and keeping you from your deserved retirement and relaxation in your silver years? You care for your child, but when that child is grown she needs to learn responsibility and she won't learn if you keep mothering her. If you say you can't because you care so much, that's a good reason but it doesn't help her. You keep enabling her 'laziness' and she won't learn and when you are gone,..

Best case she suffers a little before learning everything she couldn't learn. Worst case: You drag her into the grave with you because she can't survive without you.

Replied By: kd2345 on Dec 23, 2013, 6:11PM
What she was doing was stalking; waiting on the street in her car so she can fallow when she leaves or go into the home when Fallon leaves.  Kahlood is the landlord, Fallon the tennant. The Landlord can not enter the resideence without the tennant's permission, to do so is illegal.  Why was nothing said about this

Replied By: goldenbeach on Dec 20, 2013, 5:37PM
In my opinion, Khalood has very low self esteem.  But instead of seeking help, she is destroying her family.

Replied By: cadescove99 on Nov 6, 2013, 1:59PM - In reply to shutterbug818
I call her kahLOUD!

Replied By: cadescove99 on Nov 6, 2013, 1:55PM - In reply to lateharvest
The only one I have any respect for is Steve, for leaving Fallon, her great big MOUTH of a mother and jelly-spined father. Of course, I have the utmost regard for firefighter/EMT's.

Replied By: fieryone71 on Oct 1, 2013, 10:04AM
I've never seen a woman as obnoxious and big mouthed as her.   She seriously needs to butt out and mind her own business.   Thank GOD I dont have a mother like her!   I would demand the house key back from her, and tell her that she is not welcome in my home without ME in it, and flat out tell her to butt the hell out of my business.   She is way too controlling and I don't know how ANYONE could live with something like that.  She is a miserable human being, and she makes everyone ariund her miserable.   Loosed the reins "sweety", all you're doing is pushing your daughter away from you!!   NO way in hell that I'd introduce any guy I'd meet to her.   I would live my own life AWAY from her!!!   Stupid broad!

Replied By: leogorky on Sep 27, 2013, 11:46AM
Why is this odious woman invited back time after time to spew her hate? Why does Dr Phil keep encouraging her and giving her a platform to receive the attention she so desperately craves?

Replied By: shutterbug818 on Sep 24, 2013, 11:44PM
This woman is crazy!  She's out of control...  I can't imagine being married to her.  Poor Jerry.

Showing 1-10 of total 586 Comments