Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

Troy and Sheesha have been married for two years and admit they have a “volatile” relationship -- with each accusing the other of physical and emotional abuse. Troy claims Sheesha has hit him and head-butted him, while Sheesha claims Troy held a butcher knife to her throat and threatened to kill her. Sheesha also says Troy is controlling and jealous and even dictates to her what she’s allowed to wear. Troy blames Sheesha for his behavior, saying she flaunts herself for others, antagonizes him and insults him. The couple says they’ve talked about divorce numerous times -- so why are they still together? Sparks fly on Dr. Phil’s stage when Troy goes on the defensive. Can this marriage be saved, or should the couple walk away?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: tbonet on Sep 8, 2013, 8:53AM
These two should not be together.   They BOTH are immature.   The majority of the show focused around Troy's deplorable behavior.    If a man hit me one time, at this point in my life, it would be the last time. I would not accept mental or verbal abuse from my partner.   Troy does not have control over his anger.   Dr. Phil is so right, he will eventually seriously injure or kill Sheena or vice versa.    Dr. Phil is saving him from facing prison time.  He was incarcerated  for 30 days already, right ?, or did i hear it wrong. .  This did not give him an insight of what his future would be.  He can't deal with his wife looking sexy for others, another sign of immaturity.   He is the one she married.  Most of us have  past loves.    Sheena on the other hand, taunts him into this madness.   He said I tried to get away from her, she broke a window.  She called his ex, mother of his children, a bitch in front of his childen.   Immaturity.    She should of had to explain why she also contributes to the toxicity of this Marriage.   Neither one of them said one thing that they admire in the  other to want to stay another day.   I would divorce with counselling,  only to improve my next relationship.

Replied By: chich29 on Sep 7, 2013, 3:35PM
I really feel for Troy...he is being abused and he should not have to tolerate this! Although he may have bad habits of drinking and gambling, this is how he gets a release from the chaos at home. If he was happier at home I feel he would not indulge in the habits at all. He needs to just realize that he does not have to put up with any form of abuse and so just move away from it. There will be someone else for him who will recognize the good in him and love him for it. I encourage you Troy to get a grip of your emotions, garner the strength to overcome this and move on with a positive attitude towartds a brighter future!!

Replied By: andiepie15 on Sep 6, 2013, 11:52PM
these two didn't have children.  I was married to a man who was a lot like this guy; he just never did see anything wrong with his behavior.  He went on to marry wife number two, had two more children, got divorced, and ended up dying all alone.  

:)  Andiepie17

Replied By: slward51 on Sep 6, 2013, 4:45PM
Did I hear either one thank Dr Phil for his offer of counseling?!  Obviously, they both need it and it is very clear they should not spend another day under the same roof. Dr Phil's tactic of going man to man with him did not work!

Replied By: mommatoad on Sep 6, 2013, 4:16PM
Only with some heavy duty therapy can this marriage be saved. It is so classic domestic violence, and the harsh reality is these two know the rules of this sick game and it will likey not end for either of them as they will seek out new parteners just as willing to spar.

Replied By: jsundheim on Sep 6, 2013, 3:47PM
Having been a victim of domestic violence in a previous relationship and being saved only after my family didn't accept no for an answer concerning me leaving the abuser only after having my face broken and being stabbed. These two people need to seperate before both of their lives are ruined. Someone very close to me once said: "some people fit together in relationships fit like spaghetti and meatballs, others like ammonia and bleach." While ammonia  and bleach are great individually, together they are toxic. It is hard to leave because the emotions are so intense, but Sheesha needs to get out and the mother's of both of them need to advocate their divorce before this gets truly horrific.

Replied By: jsundheim on Sep 6, 2013, 3:42PM
These two need to seperate. Having been a victim of domestic violence in the past, only after my family intervened and did not accept no as an answer was I able to survive after having my face broken and being stabbed. The person who did this to me leads a normal life now after getting help and I have a violence free marriage currently. Someone important to me once said that some realtionships are like spaghetti and meatballs while others are ammonia and bleach. While ammonia and bleach are great individually, together they are toxic. These people need to get away from each other before both of their lives are ruined. If they don't get a divorce, I pray that Sheesha does not leave her mother because domestic violence always escalates once the victim is seperated from her family and friends.

Replied By: canadianlaurel on Sep 6, 2013, 3:15PM
He is sooo immature and self-centred.  He doesn't possess the maturity or the intellect for introspection or critical thinking.

I can't even figure out why she is with him.  She must have seriously low self-esteem.

Replied By: jodygirl58 on Sep 6, 2013, 2:15PM
This man won't ever change.Hwe doesn't think that he is doing anything wrong. "If she", of "When she", so its always someone else's fault. Was married to one like him. Blame gamer. But like my mom said, wheh someone gets their fill, they will do something about their situation. Can't force hi or her. Stand a better chance of getting through to her.  He's too busy defending his bad behavior to hear anything.

Replied By: kidmusic53 on Sep 6, 2013, 1:54PM
Troy talks too much.  He is manic.....he just doesn't know when to shut up!

Showing 1-10 of total 16 Comments