Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

In Part 2 of this Dr. Phil exclusive, Casey and Sandy -- the adoptive parents of missing 15-year-old Erica Parsons -- continue to explain their side of their daughter’s disappearance. What happened to the teen? And, why wasn’t she reported missing until nearly two years after she was last seen? Police say the couple has not been cooperating with the investigation -- but they maintain their innocence. Dr. Phil enlists the help of polygraph expert Jack Trimarco. A polygraph test is administered -- don’t miss the results!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: creativevision on Aug 22, 2013, 11:48AM - In reply to evilteach
You are right about the current state of DSS in NC and that they are failing to protect children due to budget cuts and the high caseload put upon the limited number of social workers they can afford to employ. Shocking, huh? That is a crime right there.

Replied By: creativevision on Aug 22, 2013, 11:42AM - In reply to upsydasy
I would like to know what Casey's supposed "surgery" was for. This woman is manipulative and deceitful enough to find out what factors will negatively impact a a polygraph, so that she will have an excuse not take the test. 
She's not so badly in pain that she can't appear on the Dr. Phil show, but when asked to take the polygraph by the (former FBI) examiner she is suddenely (on a pain scale of -0 to -10) a -9 and strongly in pain?
Oh please. I would even go so far as to speculate if this so called "surgery" was planned by Casey for this exact outcome, but I am not sure how far in advance she knew that she would be appearing on the Dr. Phil show.
By the way...we all know that there are all kinds of surgery; the procedure that Casey had could have even been a minor dental surgery. Who knows?
Either way - You don't take a polygraph to prove your innocence (even when it was offered to her to take the test at a later time)? Guilty.

Replied By: mgs431817 on Aug 22, 2013, 11:16AM - In reply to girlluvsshoes
I agree with you 1,000 percent. I have two dauthers the oldest who is 23 and the youngest will turn 22 this Sunday. I could't phathom a day without talking to them or seeing them. Heck they both still live with me.
This so called "mother" has lied from beginning to the end.

Replied By: copsmarinemom on Aug 22, 2013, 11:13AM
Was Casey's sister contacted to give her side of the story on the show?
Was the son who accused them of murdering Erica contacted to give his side of the story on the show in view of the fact that it was stated he was 20 years old and would NOT need parental permission to appear?
Why haven't they brought Cadaver dogs onto the property to sniff out evidence of a dead body?
Why haven't the authorities gone to the property and started digging up every square inch of that place looking for evidence of that child's murder?
Why hasn't anyone using volunteers scoured the woods behind the house (saw it on the video provided by the news station when they showed the red shed in the back yard) looking for evidence of a body?
Why hasn't a psychic like Sylvia Brown or John Edward been consulted?  They just might be able to "pick up" on what really happened to that precious child.

I would have liked to have heard from the sister and the son.  I honestly suspect that Casey is mentally ill.  I personally believe the husband is the abused spouse who is afraid to stand up to Casey.  I hope the authorities have probable cause to arrest both Sandy and Casey.

Erica will certainly be at the top of my prayer list and I will be BEGGING God to give the authorities the ability to find out the TRUTH about what happened to that child.

Replied By: mgs431817 on Aug 22, 2013, 11:02AM
I was only able to see the second part of the missing little girl. I looked at the woman and knew that she was lying and she was manipulating her husband during the whole interview. One of two things has happened to Erica Lynn Parsons 1. The wife mureder her and the whimp of a husband went along with it and is covering up for her. 2. They have sold her. Either way it goes they are guilty as hell and they will be found out.
 I hope Dr. Phil goes a step further too find out what reallly happened to little Eric. They also need to question the son who first made the report to the police.

Replied By: doliphinchic on Aug 22, 2013, 9:40AM
does anyone know the results to this polygraph test that they took.   I am having a hard time finding the whole episode online to watch the show to find out the results.
“Missing or Murdered: Where is 15 Year Old Erica? Part 2: The Polygraph”

my opinion:
I think that she did lie about miscarring so that one lady couldnt have the son like they planned that was wrong of the lady that dr phil talked to to do alll that.

she needs to come up front and just flat out tell the truth.

I could tell the whole time when dr phil was asking both of them questions that she was thinking of something to say that was in all reality a big freaking lie that came out her mouth.

she would twist her words of what she was saying and talk in circles and she couldnt really even look dr phil in the eyes/face while talking or him asking them questions or talking to them.

Casey and Sandy are complete liars and they talk and answer questions in circles and dont give complete information like they think they are doing.

I know this couple has something to do with it.  but they dont want to come out clean about it. 

Replied By: upsydasy on Aug 22, 2013, 9:18AM - In reply to flailygirl
You really should read some of the other comments on this board.  However, I can sort of feel your concern so let me just repeat that he (Sandy) failed his polygraph exam and she (Casey) refused to take hers.

Replied By: upsydasy on Aug 22, 2013, 9:13AM - In reply to cocosurf
For the past several days I found myself somewhat obsessed with this story.  There are a lot more details about this family that have emerged since the show was taped.  An age progression photo of what Erica may look like now has also been made available online.  But, at the risk of sounding like a prophet of doom I have deep doubts that Erica is still alive. As you say, DNA will probably be the key to unraveling this entire mystery.  What we just witnessed on the Dr. Phil Show were two murderers trying to get away with their dispicable crime.

Replied By: flailygirl on Aug 22, 2013, 8:58AM
Can someone please tell me the polygraph results? I got switched to basic cable last night and was unable to see the show this morning, I also can't find it anywhere online! :( If anyone knows where i can see/download it online or if you can tell me the polygraph results it would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Replied By: cocosurf on Aug 22, 2013, 8:21AM
Showing that the Parsons had evidence removed from their home and a shed located at the parents barn....

They had case reports  from the Susan Smith case, JonBennet Ramsey case  as well as teeth, a hammer and school records in the barn. In the JonBenet Ramsey Book there was home remodeling info. Also this report indicated the search of their home found drywall removed from a closet with red stains on it and baseboards with red stains too that are being tested. 

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/23222768/missing-teen-erica-parsons-search-china-grove-teeth-hammer-video-storage-building

Looking quite grim unfortunately. DNA will bring these Criminals to Justice!

Showing 31-40 of total 230 Comments