Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

When Brittany last appeared on Dr. Phil, she said Tim, her boyfriend and father of her 6-month-old daughter, was abusive and unfaithful -- but she was considering marrying him anyway. Days after the show aired, local Department of Human Services removed the baby from the home and placed her in foster care, prompting Brittany to leave Tim for good, and work to regain custody of her daughter. Tim says he’s a changed man and is now head-over-heels for his fiancée, Krysten, whom he’s dated for three months -- but Brittany says Krysten is in over her head. Are her warnings genuine -- or is she pining to get Tim back? Then, Krysten learns the full extent of Tim’s past. Will she have a change of heart?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: alchemistnz on Oct 16, 2013, 8:12PM
What the hell are either of those women thinking? Why is Tim not in prison? 

Brittany's refusal to do anything about Tim, like calling the police and having him locked up, endangers every woman he will ever meet (thanks for that Brittany). He is guilty of serious violent crimes. Aggravated assualt, grevious bodily harm, the list goes on. Any prosecuter worth bus fare could make a case for attempted murder.

What the hell is wrong with her? She needs her head read. Seriously, how stupid can one person be?

I understand that it is difficult to leave a violet man, I really do, but she's had years to do something about him and has repeatedly decided to do nothing. 

Worse yet, she's made a child with this derranged nutcase. She has endangered that child from the moment it was born.

She could have had the show call the police and have him arrested before she even left the studio. In refusing to do anything about Tim she has wasted everyone's time. He may not kill her, but let's face it, he'll kill someone else.  She had the chance to stop that from happening, but she threw away that chance. Calling his new girlfriend is a half baked effort. Had she done the right thing it wouldn't have been needed.

How utterly selfishthat woman is. I believe she loves to play the victim, it gets her attention and her face on TV.  She must have known what Dr Phil was going to say, anyone with a half a brain would have. He would tell her to leave. He would tell her to have him arrested. He would have protected her while she did it, that much is obvious. She never had any intention of doing it. 

What a time wasting attention seeker. I've no sympathy for stupidity of such a grand scale.

Replied By: mamaof4girls on Jun 3, 2013, 2:03PM - In reply to graygirlie
She is doing everything to get her babies back. She is a good mom. I've been in a place similar but I chose my child and got out.

Replied By: hopegrows on May 28, 2013, 12:55PM - In reply to krysten88
Krysten:  I am glad you took off and never looked back.  I have a girlfriend named Tammy who was in the exact same situation as you and her 2 kids were taken away b/c she was engaged to and spending time with  a guy exactly like TIM!!  If you go back to him, I promise you that DCS will be tracking you down.  So whatever you do, don't get pulled back in.

Replied By: krysten88 on May 22, 2013, 1:16PM
This is krysten from that show and i did not know about his past relationship with his ex. I found out before i went on stage and was so scared! When dr phil asked me about pursuing this relationship i said yes cause i had to fly home with him! I was scared. My kids always come first and i have not spoken to him since i got off the plane! It can happen to anyone. You can meet someone and have no idea the things theyve done before.

Replied By: deblynch2 on May 22, 2013, 12:33PM - In reply to cweetxcape
some women are so desperate. they make me sick. they ruin for all women letting these guys get away with treating us like crap

Replied By: deblynch2 on May 22, 2013, 12:32PM - In reply to fenwaypark9
i hope you are right

Replied By: deblynch2 on May 22, 2013, 12:30PM
this is why men treat women like they do because there is always another dumb woman around the corner to put up with them. Any guy who would hold a baby in one hand while choking its mother with the other arm is capable of anything, even killing the girlfriend or one of her kids. Wise up and get as far away from this man as you can!!!

Replied By: jbarnello on May 21, 2013, 10:03AM
I feel that this new girlfriend should watch out! I would like to think he can change but as Dr. Phil Says the prediction of future behavior is past behavior. The new girlfriend seems a little niave to me. 

Replied By: cweetxcape on May 21, 2013, 5:35AM
This women is CRAZY!  I can not believe after hearing all that Tim has done, she is still staying. It would be dumb if it was just her, but it's now insane!!, she has kids.

He "might" change, with some serious therepy, but I highly doubt it and I sure in the heck wouldn't put my kids in this situation.

She IS NOT thinking of her kids at all! She is only thinking of herself. I feel sorry for her kids.

Replied By: nrn702 on May 20, 2013, 7:14PM
Why was Brittney still with him after he beat her so many times if she was doing nothing wrong?  If she was a confident grown woman, wouldn't she have left after he raised his hand to her the first time? Also, why did she go on to have a kid with him if he was so abusive and made her have a miscarriage?  Brittney should have left the relationship a long time ago.  A man should never hit a woman but, a woman should know when to leave a man that does.

Showing 1-10 of total 115 Comments