Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

(Original Air Date: 04/26/13) For nearly two years, Clint and Tracy say they’ve been living in constant fear of their 17-year-old daughter, Callie. They say that when she snaps, she becomes verbally and physically abusive -- and they have the shocking video to prove it. The concerned parents say the teen is also abusing drugs and sneaking out of the house at all hours to meet up with older men. Callie denies her parents’ accusations and tells a different story: She claims she’s happy and if there are problems, they’re caused because her parents are overprotective, overbearing and controlling. What does Dr. Phil think? Can he help broker an agreement to bring peace back into this hostile home? Plus, when the show ends, sparks fly backstage between Callie and her parents. Don't miss the dramatic outcome of this Dr. Phil!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: nberry on Nov 2, 2014, 2:36PM - In reply to evyanelizabeth
How she is makes me never want kids either. Girl is a psycho and should be kept away from her younger brother.

Replied By: nberry on Nov 2, 2014, 2:35PM
I shudder to think what my parents would do 5o me if I acted like this girl. I would have been getting up off the floor. She should have been sent away a long time ago, and that mom needs to stop enabling h3r behaviour. Of course she wantwants dad gone because he doesn't put up with her crap.

Replied By: bynsica on Oct 15, 2014, 2:54AM - In reply to evyanelizabeth
What those parents did to her was HORRIBLE!!!  Why did she get sent away when she was the ONLY one that had her life together??

Replied By: bynsica on Oct 15, 2014, 2:50AM
I don't understand why these teens always participate in these shows & then they are shocked that their parents lied to them, one again, about not sending then away!?!?  They probably ruined her life by sending her away. Like she said she had a job, school, activities, etc.  Parents need to start parenting & stop letting everyone else do it for them!!!

Replied By: evyanelizabeth on Aug 7, 2014, 2:44PM - In reply to elvenfairy
Amen!

Replied By: evyanelizabeth on Aug 7, 2014, 2:42PM - In reply to leruiter
I bet she ran away. She scared me. Makes me never ever want to have kids! Her parents need to keep her out of their home!

Replied By: evyanelizabeth on Aug 7, 2014, 2:39PM - In reply to sonia94
The  parents and dr phil did the right thing!

Replied By: evyanelizabeth on Aug 7, 2014, 2:38PM - In reply to antoinettesoph
I've never seen anything so brutal horrible out of control as the young child on this show. just watching the show got me anxious! Her behavior is completely out of control and she may have some serious mental problems like bipolar or something.

Replied By: belgianguy on Jul 16, 2014, 11:10AM - In reply to leruiter
Visiting Holland? You mean the country where the marihuana is completely legal, that Holland? Sure that will help here a lot!! And i know what i am talking about, i live right next door in Belgium :-) I guess the treatment didn't was a succes, it's a bit of a shame that they don't show the negative storys. Everybody understands that not 100% of the interventions are gonna be successes.

Ps sorry for my bad english! :-)

Replied By: okiedokyks on Apr 22, 2014, 3:43PM
Please update us on Callie and what happened to her. I really want to know.

Showing 1-10 of total 598 Comments