Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

(Original Air Date: 04/23/13) Crystal says her former best friend, Megan, is so obsessed with her 8-year-old daughter, Allanah, that she claimed Crystal to be an unfit mother and secretly petitioned the court for joint custody and physical placement -- and won. How could this have happened? Crystal admits CPS has been called on her 20 times, but says all of the claims were dropped -- and she insists that she’s a good mother. Megan says Crystal has a history of instability and often puts her own needs ahead of Allanah’s. She says she considers Allanah her family and feels the little girl is better off with her. After two months in Megan's care, the court granted temporary sole custody back to Crystal -- but with another court date quickly approaching, Crystal is afraid she’ll lose her child again. Who does Dr. Phil think should have custody? Then, when Steve last spoke with Dr. Phil, he claimed his girlfriend robbed him blind to the tune of nearly a half million dollars -- yet they were still together! Find out what happened after the show!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: paulab12 on Aug 18, 2014, 12:11PM - In reply to oldmoralsrgone
I have seen Crystal's facebook page, she got her daughter back.  Megan then tried the same trick with trying to take the child of another woman.

Replied By: oldmoralsrgone on Sep 3, 2013, 3:59PM - In reply to paulab12
She has one of her kids, the one she dropped on megan several times, and the little girls father is deceased.

Replied By: paulab12 on Sep 3, 2013, 1:54PM - In reply to oldmoralsrgone
This Megan is keeping her friends children from their father, she wants that child because she hasn't got one.  Mom neads to get permission to go to her  husband and never let her see her ever again.  As to wearing underwear in bed this is what Dr Oz says  about it

It's the question that is bound to start a debate within your closest circle of friends—Do you sleep with underwear on or off? 

Dr. Oz says it's time to go au naturel. "You don't want it to be so moist down there. Let it dry out a little bit," he says. "Secondly, the underpants can abrade on your skin a little bit, which can cause pimples, and you don't want that."

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Dr-Oz-on-Health-and-Hygiene/6#ixzz2drhMqswn

Replied By: oldmoralsrgone on Sep 3, 2013, 1:20PM
Seriously, this "bio" mom is very toxic to her kids and has been for many many years. Way too late to be asking for her kid back when shes settled into a stable lifestyle. Being an adoptee myself, it is Not always better for kids to be with their bio parents. Clearly, this lady still hasnt owned up to huge mistakes and certainly hasnt changed. If she really loved her daughter, she would want the best for her even if it includes being away from her influence and that is Obviously what that little girl needs. So fed up with deadbeat parents that blame everyone but themselves. Deadbeat moms are more common today than ever and they shouldnt be treated any different than deadbeat dads have.

Replied By: newsmom on Sep 3, 2013, 4:31AM - In reply to remi10
Actually, doctors DO recommend that women sleep without underwear on -- including Dr Oz!!!!!!

Replied By: loyalalways on Sep 3, 2013, 2:37AM - In reply to bookkeeping2
Thank  you so much for telling the story coming from someone who KNOWS what's going on. Crystal is getting  her life back on track now and deserves to have her child back. The child is always better with the biological parents if at all possible. Everyone makes mistakes. She's obviously making an effort to better her life. She has a right to fight for her daughter. I hope when she gets her back that she takes the first chance she gets and goes to be with her husband in Texas.

Replied By: shaquana on Sep 3, 2013, 2:19AM
1.  It was never determined that she 'lost' custody of the older child who lives with the father.  When my oldest son was eight, he, his father and myself came to the conclusion that it would be better for my son to live with his father.  Not because I was unfit in any way, but because I believe that there comes a time in a childs life when they -need- their father in a way that they no longer -need- their mother.  There was nothing wrong with my home--no drugs, no poverty, no problems but, we had moved to a new community and my son missed his father terribly.  I still kept in close contact and still loved him very much .. enough to put -his- needs first and recognize that he needed his father at that time more than he needed me.  So assumptions because the older child about how that was determined without information, I think, is premature and simply .. assumptions.

2.  Whilst it is one thing to kiss -your- child on the lips, still it isn't the same as kissing someone -elses- child on the lips.  In my opinion this is another indication of an evasion of boundaries by the friend.  This child, no matter how much the friend might wish, no matter how 'close' their relationship is, no matter how long she has been friends with this woman and her child .. is -not- this childs mother and if the mother is uncomfortable with her kissing her child on the lips .. this should have been supported by the friend and not ignored.  Kissing your own child on the lips is 'up to you' possibly .. kissing somone -elses- child on the lips .. is just not okay.

3.  Sometimes repeated calls to cps can mean something.  Sometimes, it can mean not alot.  My questions regarding these go along the lines of -when- were they made?  What were the complaints?  Were they founded or unfounded.  I've lived in neighbourhoods were if you call the cops on the drug dealers down the street, a call from cps comes a week or so later because the -dealers- family call cps as a way of 'getting you back'.  Malicious calls to cps certainly do happen.  Unfounded calls to CPS do happen. When CPS go to a home, at least where I live, they do a pretty thorough investigation before they close the file.  They go through the home, check the food situation, talk to the children, talk to teachers, doctors and folks involved with the children.  So, bringing up the past calls to Cps without other information only indicates what we already know.  In the past she had issues. 

4. The fact that Megan did NOT call Cps apparently on this lady, and -only- attempted to take the one daughter whilst leaving the other two children in the home indicates to me that her allegations made about this woman were not current or accurate and were only done to try and take the one child away whilst not showing any concern for the welfare of the other children.  This looks very fishy to me.  When Cps go into a home and remove children, they typically remove all the children not just the one.  What seems more likely is that the child was staying with this friend, Krystal mentioned that she was paying Megan to look after her whilst she was working .. and the friend took advantage of this situation to take the child from her 'friend'.  This makes me think that the friend has boundary issues, regrets not having her own child and simply wanted this child to fill that void.  Her actions were not about what was in the best interest of any child, but clearly about what she wanted for herself.

Replied By: loyalalways on Sep 2, 2013, 11:21PM - In reply to cheryl12750
Crystal does have a right to be with Allanah because she's Alannah's mother. You got the names mixed up. Crystal is Allanah's mother and Megan is the so-called 'friend'. So, if that's what you meant, then I agree with you. Megan had only ONE reason for filing for custody. She didn't apply for custody until she found out that Crystal was going to move to Texas. Also, she told Crystal that she'd drop it if they'd stay in town. That's a type of blackmail. It's VERY suspicious to me. Megan sat there all sanctimonious and self-righteous like SHE was the boss.

I don't like the look in her eyes, either. The feelings she has for Alannah are a very unnatural. She is NOT the mother and needs to stop trying to BE the mother. It's NOT her child. Crystal was getting her life back together again. Megan used Crystal's past to take her child from her. She ONLY did it for selfish reasons. What she did to Crystal is absolutely unspeakable and unforgivable.

I hope that Dr. Phil gets the help that Crystal needs to get her daughter back. If I were her I'd get her away from Megan.

Replied By: cheryl12750 on Sep 2, 2013, 3:57PM
Krystal is one sick woman. She has no right to this child. If she wants a child she can have one of her own. Megan has been to hell & back. She's on the right road & she's going to do good with counseling. Krystal needs counseling. I agree with Dr. Phil, Krystal does come of better than anyone. Megan needs to take her child & run far away from Krystal. She has deep mental problems. But I don't see Krystal letting go at all. She will try to control Megan anyway she can. Megan has made mistakes as we all have. I know people just like Megan & they have empowdered themselves & is doing great. So if you're saying I need to get my head out of my rearend that's fine I don't care. This is my feeling & like I said I have seen people turn their lives around. I know people like Krystal. She likes destroying peoples lives & she'll do it anyway she can. Like I said she's not finished with Megan & her daughter. My fear is Krystal is so obsessed with this child that I would fear she would take her & Megan would never see her again. I pray Krystal gets help because she's on a mission of destruction.

Replied By: remi10 on Sep 2, 2013, 3:31PM
Tells her to sleep without panties so she can breathe down there???? Per Doctor recommendation??? That girl has a screw loose! What the he!! kind of doctor is she taking her to!!??

Crystal needs support, emotional, financial, help getting her krap together but Megan should be NOWHERE NEAR Alana!!!!!!!!

That girl is a psycho!

Showing 1-10 of total 81 Comments