Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

Vincent made headlines in April 2012, when his then-girlfriend, Amanda, stabbed him in the back and leg with a 13-inch knife -- an attack that she claims was in self-defense. Amanda was arrested and charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, but she was later exonerated, based on Florida’s Stand Your Ground Law, which allows deadly force for self-defense in the face of a reasonable perceived threat. Vincent shares his side of the story with Dr. Phil -- why does he say he’s the real victim? Plus, hear from Amanda’s attorney, Janese. Then, Danny claims he was assaulted and nearly blinded in one eye by the self-professed “Lipstick Bounty Hunters,” who he says surrounded him at a fast food restaurant, shot him in the eye with a rubber bullet and hit him with a stun gun before posting video of the struggle online. And, realtor Mary Kay made national headlines in January 2011 when Wade Ridley -- a man she says she met on Match.com and dated for eight days -- brutally attacked her, stabbing her 10 times, stomping on her head and leaving her for dead. Where is Ridley now? And, why is Mary Kay now suing Match.com for nearly $10 million?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: alphak555 on Aug 6, 2013, 11:14PM - In reply to lia2141222
I totally agree with you! The guy could have bashed them but it was obvious he wasn't violent and just wanted to get away from the crazy idiots! 

They are disgusting women who want a tv show! 

Replied By: alphak555 on Aug 6, 2013, 11:10PM - In reply to tbonet
Just because they are women doesn't give them the right to injur people! They went overboard and because they are not able to detain someone because they are women  they should NOT shoot someone at such a close range! 

They disgust me! It's a joke and a gimmick and the poor guy could have bashed them but he was obviously not trying to hurt them and just get away from these crazy women! 

If they are not stopped now there is something wrong! It is OBVIOUS they are trying to get a TV show with all of the stupid pink and disgusting behavior !

Replied By: alphak555 on Aug 6, 2013, 11:05PM
I was shocked to see how these women conducted themselves! How are they allowed to behave like that? Their license should immediately be revoked and if it isnt there is something wrong! 

I hope the victim wins his case against these women! How dare they abuse their position! Just because they are women and can't subdue someone without using weapons doesn't give them the right to injur people!  

They disgust me!

Replied By: tbonet on Apr 21, 2013, 2:20PM
I checked out the UTube video of Daniel with the Bounty Hunters.   It is difficult to determine if excessive force was used.   I am not familiar with  what the Bounty Hunters role is.   My question is why did Daniel run and to what extent the Bounty Hunters are able to use to apprehend the person.  They are not police officers      Undecided about this case.   Everyone is entitled to their rights so if they were violated in Daniel's case then he is entitled to the monetary compensation for his injuries

Replied By: tbonet on Apr 20, 2013, 10:26PM
The first guest, Vincent DiLucca should seek help with his drinking.  He must turn into a monster when he drinks, he becomes Vincent Di Loco.     He should come with a warning label/tattoo.     and The second guest attacked by the Lipstick Bounty Hunters, to me, looks like he is just trying to cash in.   His eye looked lazy, I am sure after being covered by the pirate patch. He got injured in the course of being apprehended.  Verdict, no $$$ for him.       and the last guest, Mary Kay, Beautiful lady, hope she  finds her Prince Charming, however, I would not hold  Match.Com responsible.  We would have to live in a world of warning disclaimers for everything we do,  when really, life is a chance everyday.   Dating is a risk that is why I personally would be hesistant to use a dating site.    Even someone you meet at a party or through a friend could be a potential crazy.

Replied By: suepres5992 on Apr 19, 2013, 6:19PM
I just got done watching the show (episode 1970) about the attack on Mary Kay.   I am SO upset about what happened to her. How horrible that she had to go through that, you think he's a nice guy and it proves you just NEVER know a person. How is that Match.com fault? A phyco is a phyco and you take the risk of that no matter WHERE you meet that person. NO ONE is responsible for any one other than the person themselves. So how can her lawyer WASTE the courts time and money for something Match.com has NO control over. Any person with a brain knows you take the chance of meeting a phyco ANYWHERE. This has me SO upset, they are going to sue Match.com and for 10millions dollars. HUH, how is that even possible? Our courts are so full of cases like this that NEVER should be in our systems. This lawyer is just trying to get something for something HORRIBLE that happen, when NO ONE is responsible other that the phyco his self (like I have already stated). I just can not tell you how upset I am this happened to her and now to our court system. Thanks for listening

Replied By: lia2141222 on Apr 19, 2013, 3:28AM
I really hope they r reading some of the comments being made about them. They r disgusting. I hope they get shut down. They r trying to hide behind what they r doing by saying they r dangerous criminals. THEY r the dangerous ones. That was a public place, a fast food restaurant. That could have been a baby they shot in the eye??? They r actually trying to justify their actions and counter sue is disgusting. How is he making false accusations it's on tape (taped by themselves) and clearly matches what he says. They r lying. They think they r above the law and r not, carrying around rubber bullets does not make u a police officer. They should pay for this man's medical care and be shut down and actually I hope they do bring their counter suit because it will be laughed out of court. I really think they think they r like Charlie's Angels they r in a dream world get real jobs and make a real difference to society instead of running around playing 'cops and robbers.' And if they EVER injur a child or someone innocent standing by I wonder how they would react to be being chased down by ppl which would probably happen.

Replied By: blcnlbc on Apr 18, 2013, 10:06AM
Mary Kay had a horrible attack from a sick, crazy man that she unfortunately met on Match.com.  She obviously needs more help to deal with her tramatic injuries. I think the point of sueing Match.com was to get her story on Dr. Phil's show. He will help her get the counselling she needs. How brave of her to tell her story and put herself on public display. It is sad that some will call her names and judge her actions. Yes, there are dangers in meeting people online and she may have missed some clues but she is not at fault nor is Match.com.  Dr. Phil wrote a book called, Love Smart, that lays out all the steps to follow before you date anyone. I read it, followed the steps, went on Match.com and within 3 weeks met my wonderful mate. We have been together for 6 years!

Replied By: vegasgal47 on Apr 17, 2013, 9:55PM - In reply to samonde
You can meet a nut case anywhere, not just online. I've known people who have had horrible dates from people thechurches work so that shouldn't deter you meeting someone online. I'd be leery to meet anyone anywhere and would definitely do a background check before my second date!  My first date would be in a very public place.

Replied By: vegasgal47 on Apr 17, 2013, 9:51PM
I'm sorry this woman got beaten and almost murdered.  How horrifying.  HOWEVER.... Suing match.com is outrageous.  It's only common sense that it can be dangerous dating online, meeting someone in a bar, meeting someone in church.  Meeting a stranger anywhere! She doesn't look like a stupid woman that a warning has to be right in her face to remind her of this.  It's not their fault he attacked you. It's not your fault either. He had no criminal record. HOWEVER... If the picture of him that I've seen on the news (I think she lives in my city) and on Dr. Phil's show was on his profile, I'd be leery about dating him. He looks scary! I hope the suit gets thrown out or if it doesn't, they lose. I know numerous people that have met their husbands or girlfriend/boyfriend on Match.com. They have also had some bad dates.  I have never been to Match.com and know you are taking chances with someone you meet.  I don't need them to tell me that. 

Showing 1-10 of total 39 Comments