Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

Carol and Tab’s 20-year-old son, Alex, was killed by a hit and run driver. They believe that Alex’s death was no accident and they accuse Rob, 24, of being responsible. Rob, joined by his mother, Linda, and sister, Lenora, 21, says he’s being falsely accused and placed in the middle of an “unrelenting witch hunt,” and he just wants everyone to move on. See what happens when he comes face to face with Alex’s family on Dr. Phil’s stage. Why wasn’t Rob tried on vehicular homicide charges? Hear from a crime scene reconstruction expert hired by the family. Has he uncovered new evidence? Don’t miss this riveting Dr. Phil mystery as the victim’s family confronts the young man they believe deliberately killed their son.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: ztasandra on Feb 18, 2013, 4:27PM - In reply to susan305
I will pray every night that Dr. Phil looks for these boys and that the police department starts to investigate tempering with witnesses. I do have a question on why Rob cannot be charged every again though???

Replied By: jubjub22 on Feb 18, 2013, 4:27PM
I am thinking that the Sylvester kid they are hiding is the sisters boyfriend. The sister got all defensive when they mentioned his name. Why??   This also explains how and why they would hide him.  This seemed so obvious to me and I was praying dr phil was gonna ask the sister why she was so defensive of the other kid.

Replied By: victoriansuzy on Feb 18, 2013, 4:23PM
That boy is guilty as sin.  The Mom is lying and badly at that.  The sister is just an angry little girl trying to keep her Mom from saying anything.  But....the truth always comes out.  Those boys will get tired of hiding and and they will show back up and go to the police.  The whole family will end up in jail and lose everything they own all because their drug dealing son is a murderer.  The truth was so obvious.  I feel so bad for the family that lost their son.  God Bless you all.

Replied By: cole810 on Feb 18, 2013, 4:18PM
I couldn't believe Dr. Phil didn't lambast Rob for his drug usage/dealings.  He usually asks guests "are you high right now?" or "when was the last time you used?".  There was obviously something very wrong with this guy.  Rob and his family were obviously lying, covering up and deflecting.  Good luck, Teehee family on seeing justice served for your son's untimely death.  Seems to me this case could use a grand jury investigation.

Replied By: jgray007 on Feb 18, 2013, 4:18PM - In reply to skippydoodle
Skippy, you are a waste of time...  go take a class on listening and paying attention

Replied By: jlwood on Feb 18, 2013, 4:17PM
I think this is so sad. Alex's family seem to be using this mission as their coping mechanism to deal with their loss. I understand. I worry that if they ever get the "justice" they so richly deserve and so badly want, they will then have to deal with all those feelings they've kept in check - and that is going to be horrible. I know - my family is experiencing much the same thing.

As for Rob's family - shame on them! They certainly did NOT help his cause today. Those of us watching the show all agree that they could not have hurt him more than if they had "Guilty" stamped across their foreheads. And Rob... His entire demeanor was suspect. He couldn't look anyone in the eye and his responses were all over the place.

Thank you Dr. Phil for making these people stumble over their lies and attempt at misdirection. It seems no one wants to be accountable these days... 

Replied By: nessaj23 on Feb 18, 2013, 4:13PM
OMG This is so ridiculus! What do the police have to say about this? Are they still looking for the witness' or is it totally a closed case. Could they get a private investigator to find them. If some woman has information about them hiding the witness then why don't the police gathering the information. I feel like they have totally dropped the bomb on this and it needs to be solved one way or the other. Gut feeling is the family is involved. If all that information was on their cell phone that seems like evidence to me. Where was the father why wasn't he there to support his son. I actually think the father might be involved in drugs as well as Rob. They also cleaned him up pretty good to appear on the show other wise he looked terrible like a gang or drug person. And all that crap about being sorry for the circcumstance surrounding being there. Nothing he said was honest it was all an act. Please Dr. phil get a pi and come to the bottom of this story. Something is very FISHY!

Replied By: jgray007 on Feb 18, 2013, 4:08PM
This family is the new face of cowardliness...That they adamentaly denied any knowledge of wrong-doing or information in the case of this hit and run, shows the new face of Americans who would rather run and hide, than face the consequences of the truth.  To watch this mother and daughter attempt to dismiss their relative's involvement in this cowardly act, was excruciating.  To watch the young adult male think he could dismiss his own involvment in the crime, was disturbing.  I hope that the family of the hit and run crime continue their efforts to get the perpetrators of this crime brought to justice.  Eventually, enivitably, the perpetrator's of a crime slip and fall on their faces....  and I pray that they forever look behind their backs for justice to bring them to their knees.

Replied By: argum3d on Feb 18, 2013, 4:03PM
I just dont understand how all the witnesses just dissapeared? They had to have killed them as well or bribedthem or something cuz there is no way they all just decided oh im not gona testify he doesnt seem worth it really im just so pissed at this whole thing I cant even imagine if this happened to my family. My heart goes out to the Teehee family I hope you will get justice and you are completely justified in your search.

Replied By: ct1009 on Feb 18, 2013, 3:59PM
From an observation point on the show, it appears that the teen is guilty, but has fallen into his family's Not Guilty plea.

Showing 131-140 of total 247 Comments