Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

(Original Air Date: 02/08/13) Kelly says on August 2, 2011, he found his wife of more than five years, Margaret, dead in their bathtub. Police ruled her death an accidental drowning -- but Margaret’s friends, Nancy and Christine, say they think she was murdered by Kelly, and they want the investigation into Margaret’s death reopened. Kelly admits his marriage wasn’t perfect but insists he did not murder his wife. What does he claim happened on the day Margaret died? Kelly says Nancy and Christine have been harassing him, and he believes they even hired someone to throw a caustic substance in his face. Sparks fly when the women face Kelly for the first time in nearly two years on Dr. Phil's stage. Do Nancy and Christine have any evidence that Margaret’s death was suspicious? And, hear from homicidal-drowning investigator Andrea Zaferes, who was contacted by Margaret’s friends. Does she believe this was an accidental drowning or something more sinister? Plus, Kelly agrees to take a polygraph test. Don’t miss the results!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: cupid2011 on Jul 31, 2013, 8:09PM - In reply to judypow1
was this case ever reopened?

Replied By: jjcarm01 on Jul 31, 2013, 1:50PM - In reply to nanctardibuono
I believe this man should be investigated further.  I believe he knows more than what he is saying regarding his wife's death.  This is truly a "miscarriage of Justice".  He has a past history of abuse, and having affairs.  His wife, family and friends truly deserve Justice.  I pray, that she and her family and friends get the Justice they truly deserve.

Replied By: judypow1 on Jul 31, 2013, 1:20PM - In reply to strine
Yes he did. He should be caged like the animal he is.

Replied By: nanctardibuono on Jul 22, 2013, 8:33AM
Please follow the progress by searching Justice for Margaret or go to facebook:  Justice for Margaret

Replied By: nanctardibuono on Jul 22, 2013, 8:30AM

For further updates please search: Justice for Margaret or go to Facebook: Justice for Margaret

Replied By: strine on May 21, 2013, 9:37PM
What a coincidence that his wife "Accidentally" killed herself to make the way clear for him to shack up with his affair on the side. What a coincidence that he brought his girlfriend to the house the same day she died. What a coincidence he started selling her stuff 3 days after she died.

People like him should get nothing from a dead partner regardless of whether they are guilty of murder or not. He was having an affair behind her back, he admitted it, she knew it i.e. he deserves no proceeds from her death at all since he did not keep his marriage vows. Obviously another parasite using someone for money and a free ride. Those types are the walking dead and they don't even know it. No feelings in that one i.e. no life.

Replied By: strine on May 21, 2013, 9:24PM - In reply to emusdad
I agree, except they need to find other ways to express their feelings because his type easily resorts to the "victim stance". He's a manipulative impulse driven creature and not a human at all. They need to think like a lizard to see how he thinks.

Replied By: nanctardibuono on Feb 25, 2013, 5:13AM
Please follow the progress of this case on Facebook:  Justice for Margaret.

Replied By: emusdad on Feb 20, 2013, 12:03PM - In reply to tbonet
I agree.  He was bound to kill a woman eventually.  Dr Phil read off his list of abuse.  It was like my grocery list.  I found it sadly funny that one of the charges Phil read said you slapped her, kicker, her, threw her against the wall and punched her in the face....yet his responsze was, I didn't punch her in the face, like that vindicated him somehow.  Like, the throwing her around and kicking her is ok, as long as you dont close your fist...

Replied By: emusdad on Feb 20, 2013, 11:34AM - In reply to transcriber45
I dont blame the 2 friends for being pushy.  this was the first time in 2 years since they've been able to confront him.  His behaviors all say he is doing something not right.  Moving out his wifes things the next day, and refusing to get her out of the tub?  I wonder how come a tox screen was never done or how come we never heard how she died?  If she was killed outside the tub and dumped in the tub you could tell that by the amount of water in her lungs.  Dead people don't breathe in water.  that is forenscic science 101.  Was there an autopsy done?  My gues is no, if the cops ruled it a drowning the only one to call for an autopsy would be the hubby and if he killed her thats the last thing he'd order

Showing 1-10 of total 150 Comments