Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

In her first nationally-televised interview, Angelique, 20, breaks her silence about an alleged plot to steal her unborn baby. In December 2010, Angelique, then 7 months pregnant, says she met Kassandra, 18 -- and two months later, she discovered her new friend had been faking her pregnancy and allegedly planning to surgically remove Angelique’s baby. How did Angelique learn of and narrowly escape this sadistic plot? Kassandra has since been sentenced to seven-and-a-half years in a psychiatric hospital for attempted arson -- Does Angelique think that justice was served? Plus, Angelique says the frightening incident still traumatizes her to this day. Can Dr. Phil help her move past her fears? Then, Katie, 21, admits that she’s been obsessed with being a mom since she was a teenager, wants at least 20 kids and confesses that she’s resorted to dirty tricks to become pregnant -- without her husband, Jeff’s, knowledge. She says she was already telling Jeff, 23, she wanted another baby while still delivering their first! Jeff says he's willing to compromise but is uncomfortable with the drastic measures he says Katie is taking to get pregnant again. Can Dr. Phil get to the root of Katie's baby obsession?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: KateBauer on Feb 14, 2013, 3:30PM
I am so sorry you had such a horrible, sick, pervert for a father, but happy you have a wonderul, sweet baby and a very nice & loving husband.  I was so happy to hear when you agreed to take Dr. Phil's help to get healed from your horrible abuse.  Babies are not going to fill the hole in your heart from being abused.  The world's population in 1966 was 3 billion, just 47 years later it is over 7 billion.  You may agree now that the world is over populated.  We are running out of clear air, water and food.   Having babies is a personal choice, but one also needs to be practical.  The woman that you think is wonderful that has 19, is a selfish and foolish woman to me.  Please rethink all the breeding you want to do when you get healthy and have all the facts.  May you and your family have a healthy and happy life.

Replied By: rebelmom4 on Feb 11, 2013, 7:03AM - In reply to mrsmelodie
I was emotionally abused as a very young child.  4 children and over 40 years later, I'm a hot mess.  After drug rehab, many years of counceling, both individual and marriage, put my husband thru hell, physical diagnosis' of multiple chronic pain disorders, bipolar 2, borderline personality disorder, anxiety disorder, depression, several suicide ideation (thoughts) over the years, I just think this woman is very young with only 1 child right now, she has plenty of time to get her life in order before she messes up her child's life, her marriage, let alone living in personal hell !  Thank You, Dr. Phil for getting her the help she doesn't even know she desperately needs before one day it all comes out in horrible ways, worse than just the urge to "save the world" one child at a time!

Replied By: upsydasy on Feb 9, 2013, 12:55PM - In reply to bethbarthell
Adoptive children don’t deserve second best just because they happen to not have parents.  I am adopted and my parents were screened and prepared to have children in every way.  They were also followed up on for many months, sometimes even unannounced.  Katie is not prepared for more children, either hers or somebody else’s until she receives the help she needs to heal.

Replied By: bethbarthell on Feb 8, 2013, 8:06PM
She wants children and she wants to gie children a chance for a good life, why not recommend her to adopt? As for her comment about she didn't rape him. I'm sorry, but even if it is my husband, if I din't want to have sex and he woke me half asleep half awake and he had sex with me anyway I would consider it rape. He would be taking advantage over me while I'm not in the right state of mind and without my permission. SHe was doing the same thing.

FOr the one who's ?friend?   attempted to kill her. Never ignore any signs even the smallest ones. Don't tell your baby boy about this, at least until he is an adult and can understand everything. Don't be to protective. Parents who are to protective wind up losing control of their children and losing respect.
    You seem like a strong woman and Good Luck to you nd your child!

Replied By: vegasgal47 on Feb 7, 2013, 10:42PM
That woman has a big problem but all I can think of is OMG her husband needs to get a backbone!  How can any person, let alone a man, let someone do what she is doing to him.   Man up!

Replied By: dayle2 on Feb 7, 2013, 7:46AM
Katie says she has a "desire" to have more children and that she "needs" them and (obviously) is willing to do whatever it takes to get them. That is not a desire; it's an obsession. Her hsband Jeff needs to store some of his sperm (for if and when HE wants children) and get a vasectomy - and NOT tell Katie! If she can be sneaky and conniving to him, he can do it to her! Get a vasectomy and not tell her...joke's on HER!

Replied By: broadwaykitty on Feb 7, 2013, 1:30AM - In reply to smckeysmouse
yes, you missed something...the bazaar behavior associated with her attempts to get pregnant against her husband's wishes...attempting to have sex with her husband when he was unable to consent (raping him), using the contents of used condoms to try to impregnate herself...and the fact that having children was about meeting her needs with unrealist expectations of her ability to meet the emotional, developmental, financial, and educational needs of 10 or more children.

Replied By: broadwaykitty on Feb 7, 2013, 1:22AM - In reply to candycane29
katie's desire for children isn't about her love for them...it's about her need for them...she said that clearly and repeatedly.  she's looking to the children to meet her needs and that isn't a good/healthy reason to have children...nor does that make for good parenting.  it's not appropriate for a parent to expect a child to meet the parent's needs...it's a burden for the child.  even if she has a dozen or more children, she will find herself in a mess as the last child leaves home and she has to deal with empty nest syndrome...who will meet her needs then?  unless she guilts one or more of them into not growing up and leaving home so they can stay at home and meet her needs, she will face an empty nest someday.

Replied By: isaac18 on Feb 6, 2013, 10:44PM
I agree what a ungrateful women, i guess what she has isn't enough for her

Replied By: smckeysmouse on Feb 6, 2013, 7:46PM - In reply to sjtmbeard
I thought the interview with the mom who wanted more children was a little baazar.  I was at lost to why it was so odd for a mom with only one child was wanting more kids. What is the concern here? Yes, its odd to want 20 kids (and probably after two or three she would have changed her mind).  There was just something very odd about this concern, I thought. Or else I missed something

Showing 1-10 of total 44 Comments