Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

Brad Thill and his ex-wife, Leslie Tiesler, made headlines when they were arrested in connection with the alleged abuse and starvation of three of their five children. According to news reports, Leslie is accused by authorities of routinely locking three of her adopted sons in a room and tool chest over a period of 14 months, denying them food, beating them with a wooden spoon and shooting them with a BB gun. She is currently behind bars, charged with three counts of child abuse. Brad was arrested as a co-conspirator but says he’s innocent, and he wants to set the record straight. He sits down with Dr. Phil to try to clear his name. Why does he say he had no idea what was going on inside the house? And, looking back, did he miss any warning signs? Plus, where are the children now? Then, when troubled actor Robert Blake recently sat down with Dr. Phil, he said his loved ones all turned their backs on him -- but was it the other way around? Blake’s son, Noah, speaks out on Dr. Phil, saying his father has it all wrong. What does he say really happened? And, does Noah think his father could have been involved in Bonny Lee Bakley’s death?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: strine on Apr 9, 2013, 10:28PM
In regards to Mr Blake, I think him pushing other people away is out of his guilt over killing Bonnie. He deserved to go to jail and now he's made one for himself with walls covered in his own rantings. I hope when he sees pictures of his daughter he feels bad for taking her mother away.

I agree with his son that Dr Phil and people on the forum for that episode were sucked into his web of lies. So many sympathetic messages were posted on there that I felt sick. Why did he take her out for dinner when he didn't even like her?

Replied By: strine on Apr 9, 2013, 10:09PM
I would have loved to see Dr Phil make those "grandparents" prove that the grandkids did anything to them. I'm sorry, you can't go on TV without proof and essentially call kids useless and dangerous and get away with it. I think they don't care about the kids because they were adopted. The "grandmother" really came across as vindictive towards the boys.

I feel so sorry for those kids being locked away by the woman who was supposed to be there for them. I hope they receive counselling and are able to vent their anger and the powerlessness they felt while locked away. All women are not like your mother guys and please don't feel angry at all women because of the way she treated you. I also hope their trust is not violated again while they're in 'care'. Much love to those kids who need it. xxoo

Replied By: marie90 on Dec 8, 2012, 5:39PM - In reply to gem1234
my uncle in law did not see them that long cuz he was over seas!

Replied By: herky1974 on Dec 6, 2012, 1:50AM
Like in many divorces some use the kids as pawns. 

Replied By: carinkay on Dec 5, 2012, 1:35PM - In reply to gem1234
He had limited time state side and the ex limited that I guess.

Replied By: gem1234 on Dec 5, 2012, 12:20PM - In reply to carinkay
How come he had no contact with his children over the two year period?  That sounds negligent to me.  In today's world there is no reason not to skype, email, or phone your children - technology makes it easier.

Replied By: gem1234 on Dec 5, 2012, 12:20PM - In reply to carinkay
How come he had no contact with his children over the two year period?  That sounds negligent to me.  In today's world there is no reason not to skype, email, or phone your children - technology makes it easier.

Replied By: gem1234 on Dec 5, 2012, 12:14PM
How is it that he could be away for over two years and not have contact with his children.  He mentioned that he was home for two weeks in two years, but did they not commuicate via home, skype, letters, email during that time.  If I was away I would be in contant contact with my children.  I would be doing homework via email, skype etc.  It sounds as if he was terribly negligent.  I am not trying to defend the Mother - not at all, she is despicable but he should have been more invovled in their well being.

Replied By: ccrsone on Dec 3, 2012, 9:49PM - In reply to swildman
If you haven't done this already, you should meet with the DA and talk to him about the case.  Get clarification and discuss the case.  It might be worth it to see if something could be done.  I know people have done that on my cases at times to get filing when the DA was hesitant about filing a case.  It worked at times and it could be used to drop a filing as well.  Don't give up.

Replied By: ccrsone on Dec 3, 2012, 9:45PM - In reply to ptd1968
If I was the detective on this case......AND KNOWING THE FACTS AS I KNOW THEM NOW, I am sure I would be telling the DA to not file against him because of those facts and the fact he was not in the home for some time.  I understand the filing, but I am not sure it is in the best interest of the family.  Its a sad case......Hopefully the DA will realize this and drop the charges............

Showing 1-10 of total 55 Comments