Twitter Facebook YouTube

2013 Shows

(Original Air Date: 11/12/12) In December 2011, 20-year-old Morgan was found dead in her bedroom of a suspected drug overdose. Authorities later ruled Morgan’s death a suicide, but her parents, Toni and Steve, say that they believe something far more sinister was at play. They claim that Morgan’s former friend and neighbor, Brooke, 18, and Brooke’s ex-boyfriend stalked and tormented Morgan in her final days and eventually killed her. Toni and Steve say they have home surveillance footage showing shadowy figures on their property on several occasions -- but does it point the finger at anyone in particular? Plus, Toni says she has enough proof to reopen the investigation into Morgan’s death -- but does she? Then, Brooke joins the show with her father, Jim, and faces off against her accusers. How does she answer to the allegations against her? Tune in and decide for yourself: Was Morgan murdered?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: strine on Oct 29, 2013, 12:36AM
When asked by Dr Phil, "DId you murder this girl?"

BROOKE SAID, "I DID NOT MURDER THIS GIRL" i.e. her first answer was not "Where's your proof?"    

MULTIPLE TIME she said, "I didn't do it".

Why do people here pick at one response and say it makes her look suspicious? While others alter what she said to, "Show me your evidence" or "You have no proof"...Seems Morgan's mother is a bit histrionic and her paranoia is rubbing off on other people.  Sue her Brooke and shut her up since she has no proof and her daughter was taking drugs i.e. no one forced her to take anything.

Replied By: strine on Oct 28, 2013, 11:31PM - In reply to matilda05
If I was harassed by someone accusing me of a crime I didn't do, I would get tired of saying I didn't do it too and ask for their proof. Since the woman keeps saying she has proof, it was funny how the topic changed when she was asked point blank for the alleged proof. The only red flag is the constantly changing stories told by Toni.

Replied By: strine on Oct 28, 2013, 11:17PM
Th story about random people breaking in to her daughter's house and force feeding her a cocktail (just because they were jealous that she was a lovely girl) makes no sense. Her daughter died like Heath Ledger, similar concoction which people use to "party". The person in the video does not look like the guy who she is accusing (maybe a dealer?), also there is no sign of the girl is accusing in the video. Also, why would she not answer the question about evidence that those two did anything to her daughter? Seems she is now a stalker and I hope the police are watching her since she is allowing threats to be posted on her blog site. Sad that their daughter died, but blaming other people for your daughter's problem doesn't make it any less her problem.

Replied By: paulab12 on Aug 28, 2013, 1:47AM
If I was so sure my daughter had been murdered I would not have had her body cremated preventing another autopsy!!!!!!!!!!  On the web page that she has got going several of the posts talk about murdering the young woman she accused's child so she can feel the same  pain.  Now as only posts that she agrees with are posted it doesn't look good for Morgan's mother.

Replied By: jumpingjosie on Jul 19, 2013, 1:08PM
if they believe their daughter has been murdered. If one of my children died under mysterious circumstances there wouldn't be anything I wouldn't do to have an investigation. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Toni & Steve. Sincerely ~ Josie

Replied By: lillyf4 on Jul 16, 2013, 7:52AM - In reply to renoalaska
She met her in the driveway because her killers were stalking her. Toni disciplines her daughter and you feel that is not right?? I would not want my kids playing with yours.

Replied By: lillyf4 on Jul 16, 2013, 7:47AM - In reply to cmm7783
Morgan was murdered by Brooke and her boyfriend. 100 percent.

Replied By: lillyf4 on Jul 16, 2013, 7:45AM
Morgan was murdered by Brooke and her creepy boyfriend. 100 percent. What the heck were they doing creeping around her house? The police botched this one and the case needs to be re opened ASAP.

Replied By: cmm7783 on Jul 15, 2013, 7:02AM
These parents are the epitome of what I call today's #1 parenting problem: the "Not MY child" syndrome. When I grew up, I was guilty until proven innocent. Now a days, parents make their child's problem someone else's fault or responsibility. Because of that, society is filled with self entitled children/people who cannot and will not ever own up to their own mistakes. Morgan more than likely had a drug problem or at the very least, experimented with different drugs. Rather than trying to accept this reality, the mother concocted this insanely crazy story about people force feeding her daughter pills. Maybe the "stalker" on the video was actually a friend of Morgan's delivering or visiting to use drugs with her. I too was prescribed a low dose of amitriptyline for migraines and I can tell you that even a small dose caused great side effects (intense impairment as if I were drunk, dizziness, etc.). I could see people taking this drug recreationally. I think it is quite sad that the parents are blaming innocent people and ruining their lives rather than owning up for their parental mistakes and shortcomings. They will never properly grieve if they don't face reality.

Replied By: rscott on Jul 12, 2013, 6:45PM
They stated at the beginning they had circumstancial and one physical. Everytime Dr Phil asked what the proof was Tomi changed the subject. Dr Phil tried cutting her off and get her to answer the question multiple times.  She never did.  There isn't even evidence that a murder was committed. Obvious that these parents are redirecting guilt that they feel. But what are they feeling guilting about. Was it the fight that Toni had with her daughter hours before her suicide or are Morgan's parents hiding more than like the drug abuse?

Showing 1-10 of total 364 Comments