Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

The game of life has changed, so it’s time to throw out the old rule book and start studying the new one! Dr. Phil’s new book, Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World, tells you the ugly truth about the users, abusers and other “bad guys” in life, and reveals the secrets of how they think and how they could exploit you. Meet Peter and Kay. Peter admits to lying and manipulating to get women into bed and says he’s the ultimate womanizer. Kay says when she first met Peter online, she thought she had found her Prince Charming but soon ended up played and betrayed -- just one of the many victims she says Peter has left in his wake. What signs did she miss? Dr. Phil explains the “Evil Eight” identifying characteristics that you should always look out for. How does Peter stack up? Then, Kelly says her identical twin sister, Kat, is out to destroy her life. Kelly says Kat has sued her, drugged her and tried to get her arrested, among other shocking allegations -- yet she still wants a relationship with her sister. Kat says Kelly’s claims are nothing but lies, and she’s tired of her sister always playing the victim. When the twins’ family members weigh in, will Kat fess up to any shady behavior? Don’t miss the “Nefarious 15” -- tactics from the Evil Eight’s playbook you’re going to want to know about! And, learn the “Sweet 16” -- what successful people consistently do to win in the real world. If you’re ready to win big and be the star in your own life, don’t miss this show!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: hitgirl77 on Nov 13, 2012, 2:27PM
I am also an identical twin, who doesnt trust her twin! I have removed my twin from my life, because of her toxic ways. It gets to hard to hear others say "But shes your twin", "you are suppose to be closer then normal siblings"

None of these rules apply when you are dealing with baiters, even if they your twin. I have spent many years (most of my life) sitting back listening to the back stabbing of my twin, watching her screw me over time and time again. But in time my twin has shown her true colours to family and friends, and I have never had to defend myself to others, and never will.  I know the truth, and I know the truth will always come through to others.

Replied By: gasherry28 on Nov 13, 2012, 2:01PM
I think I know how to look for users and abusers, but always fall back into the same pattern.  And I definitely need strategies for winning big in the game of life.  So getting out the note pad and recorder -- just in case!

Replied By: tawerling on Nov 13, 2012, 2:00PM
Why? Why? Why?

Why do we have to conform to their way of life? Why can't we do something, become united or something and run these people on their way?

Replied By: monicapz on Nov 13, 2012, 1:52PM
Buying the book as soon as possible.  This ties in beautifully with adult sibling bullying.  Remember, the family you are born with does not have to be the family you spend the rest of your life with.  Very good website about adult sibling bullying is www.familybullyexposed.com.  Keep up the great work, Dr. Phil!

Replied By: fenwaypark9 on Nov 13, 2012, 1:44PM - In reply to hellonheels
Good for you. Best way to be. No one can be made happy by another person. Did anyone notice the young woman who had the Navy ring knew exactly what kind of guy he was. A person who has a strong self esteem and doesn't "need" a man to make them happy can see exactly what he was. I wish Dr. Phil made him take that hair out of his face.

Replied By: whitney74 on Nov 13, 2012, 1:35PM
This guy is not great. What does he do for a living, btw? Where does he even find the time and money to pick up these women?

And this women must be pretty STUPID themselves.. What about that Nanny who supposedly left 2 young children in a different part of the garage to have sex with him?

If I was that woman on today's show, I wouldn't even want to come on the show and talk about it. How insulting for her.

Replied By: lharper2006 on Nov 13, 2012, 1:31PM
Watching the beginning of this show all I could think was that was the guy I spent 12 yrs with! Now I'm listening to the rest of your show & learning as not to EVER make that mistake again! I've been single for 2 yrs now & I have dated 4 times & each time the minute a red flag came up - I listened!! am getting your book & giving it to my oldest son cause he is going thrue a divorce & I think he can benefit from this book also! Thank you!

Replied By: givemeabreakeh on Nov 13, 2012, 1:27PM - In reply to mikesb
You are right he is a p,Ayer, and not pretending otherwise. Women are desperate, or just want seX.

Replied By: kiddinla on Nov 13, 2012, 1:23PM
Have to be honest, I'm not enjoying the bit with the blue cards and drawing arrows on the screen. I don't mind the mentioning of the book, but this display is not enjoyable to me.

Replied By: lcizme on Nov 13, 2012, 1:10PM
I am very aware of "baiters", specifically when it comes to men and their agendas.  The sad thing is, now that I know the red flags and what to look for - I haven't met someone I would want to date for a very long time.   I would say baiters are very much in the majority these days.

Showing 61-70 of total 83 Comments