Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

The game of life has changed, so it’s time to throw out the old rule book and start studying the new one! Dr. Phil’s new book, Life Code: The New Rules for Winning in the Real World, tells you the ugly truth about the users, abusers and other “bad guys” in life, and reveals the secrets of how they think and how they could exploit you. Meet Peter and Kay. Peter admits to lying and manipulating to get women into bed and says he’s the ultimate womanizer. Kay says when she first met Peter online, she thought she had found her Prince Charming but soon ended up played and betrayed -- just one of the many victims she says Peter has left in his wake. What signs did she miss? Dr. Phil explains the “Evil Eight” identifying characteristics that you should always look out for. How does Peter stack up? Then, Kelly says her identical twin sister, Kat, is out to destroy her life. Kelly says Kat has sued her, drugged her and tried to get her arrested, among other shocking allegations -- yet she still wants a relationship with her sister. Kat says Kelly’s claims are nothing but lies, and she’s tired of her sister always playing the victim. When the twins’ family members weigh in, will Kat fess up to any shady behavior? Don’t miss the “Nefarious 15” -- tactics from the Evil Eight’s playbook you’re going to want to know about! And, learn the “Sweet 16” -- what successful people consistently do to win in the real world. If you’re ready to win big and be the star in your own life, don’t miss this show!

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: rosesofla on Nov 13, 2012, 1:06PM
I can't believe women listen to a jerk like that. OMG, that's shocking.  He is a major BS Artist. I used to get into arguments with my mother all of the time because she refused to believe the world changed and was stuck in the 1960s. I wasn't taught anything about the real now world but found out by getting low level played, nothing major but I quickly got it. I believe in dealing with the world as it is, not how I wish it was. I've done alot of internet dating and would never date anyone out of town or travel to a man. It eliminates the obvious BSers quickly! Thanks Dr. Phil for writing the book, can't wait to read it!

Replied By: hotnana on Nov 13, 2012, 12:55PM
Oh my gosh, if I diden't know better Dr. Phil I swear that Peter that is on the show saying that he is a womanizer is my Son's Father. He is his "twin" and I did fall for him because he had me convinced that I was the one and only and that I was the most beauiful woman in the world. Fast forward, my Son will be 24 years old in February and has not seen his Father since he was about 3 years old. I received zero child support from him but I really don't care and my Son turned out to be an absolutely wonderful adult. He has an awesome Girlfriend and is very much into spending time with Family and close Friends. He always makes sure to if not see, call his Grandparents (my Mom and Dad) a couple of times a week. His Grammie and Grandad are 82 and 80 respectively and knows just how lucky he is to still have them. They were very much in his life while he was growing up so he learned how to respect women from them as well as me. These women that fall for Peter on your show today are very insecure and need to RUN far away from him. Oh yeah and by the way he is nowhere as nice looking as he seems to think he is. He is out of shape and his clothes are ugly. I am in a place in my life where if I met someone like him I would chew them up and spit them out. Sincerely Jeannine

Replied By: paulapap on Nov 13, 2012, 12:42PM
If this guy thinks he's something special, HE'S NOT, I call these people average everyday dime a dozen guys.  95 % of males out there are like this guy, nothing new.  He has very low self esteem, confidence etc., I laugh at these guys when I'm out & like I say to them do you really think I'm going to go bed you because you bought me a couple of drinks or a dinner, SERIOUSLY ! the only people that will do that are the exact same type of person he is.  low lifes.

In fact I find people like him very UNATRACTIVE !! male or female.
If you meet people like that, RUN, RUN

Replied By: danielleduyon on Nov 13, 2012, 12:36PM
This is my life too!

Replied By: danielleduyon on Nov 13, 2012, 12:30PM
Dr. phil this is what I am surrounded by everyday! People who will only help me out if I do something for them. People who use me and get made at me if I do not praise them.Now i have a daughter and shes brought into a family of disfunction. My parents had five kids and all the kids are so screwed up. my siblings wont help eachother out unless it helps them out. they come over and con me into giving them money because they know I will feel bad when I am hardly getting by as it is. You should have a show on families that DONT see how awful they are to each other. My father leaves my mom alone all day with no food no money, the cops where always at our house growing up. Its like why have five kids? I know ecatly about these awful ppl who use you and tear your heart out to leave you to rot! Sometime I wish I had the money to move away from it all so I can take back control of my life.

Replied By: fenwaypark9 on Nov 13, 2012, 12:24PM
I have two daughters, seven grand daughters and one great grand daughter. The trick to avoiding men / women like this is to raise your children to have better self esteem. Teach them to pick a person who deserves to be with them. I am sure as i'm sitting here this "man" goes after woman with low self esteem's.

Replied By: leroy100 on Nov 13, 2012, 12:24PM
This show today isn't even 10 minutes old and I already have to get on this board.  The first woman that was on the show asked,  "Dr. Phil, why do men treat women in this way?"  Well let me tell you this.  There are many men out here who don't cheat, don't lie, God fearing christian men and are an one woman man even if it is just in the dating part of a realationship.

The problem is a woman who is attractive as this first woman is, really doesn't want someone like she claims unless that man looks like the guy who is on the show or is filthy rich..

Make up your mind women.  What do you want?  I don't mean to paint all women with one paintbrush, but I have seen many like I claim.

Replied By: cjmdrphil on Nov 13, 2012, 12:19PM
Seriously, Dr Phil, when will women stop being so desperate?  Just the fact that they let this loser pick them up shows where we are as women. It's lonely out here, but it's really better alone than experience this kind of guy. I believe we have to tell people how we want to be treated. Have we lost our self respect out of lonliness? This guy actually thinks he's all that whenactually he is a last resort.  We'd all like a nice guy, but I'm sure our intuition tells us it's definately not him..

Replied By: purplcharlotte on Nov 13, 2012, 11:53AM
I wish I'd heard this message a few years ago! I got totally conned by a woman who used and abused our friendship and our kids' friendships. I see so much of her in those descriptions! If I knew then, my credit rating might not be in the toilet...

Replied By: jcalhoun on Nov 13, 2012, 8:01AM
So has this show just given up on trying to help people on air. I miss the Dr. Phil who didn't hold any punches back and let people know how he feels. Todays show was obviously about pushing the new book. Good lord we got it, your son is publishing the book early.  The twin sister story was intrigung and the whole show should have been trying to unwrap that mess. For god sake the woman tried to run her daughter off the road. You could see the desperation in the daughters face, she was desperate for help from Dr. Phil and he's handing out free books.

Showing 71-80 of total 83 Comments