Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

When Monster In-Law Khalood last met with Dr. Phil, she said that her daughter, Fallon, had become just as lazy and disrespectful as her son-in-law, Steve -- and she wanted them to move out of her house. Khalood invited Dr. Phil to her home to prove that she’s not the crazy person she says everyone makes her out to be, and he quipped, “If they gave me a choice and said, ‘You can go spend 24 hours in that home, or you can get in a phone booth with an alligator and sandpaper its ass,’ I’d be in the phone booth.” Now, in a surprise twist, Dr. Phil takes Khalood up on her offer and travels to her home to get a firsthand look at what’s going on behind closed doors. What made him change his mind? And, is their living situation really as bad as Khalood says? When push comes to shove, will Fallon and Steve finally get their own place? Plus, tune in to find out why Khalood says Dr. Phil -- and his viewers -- owe her an apology!

Find out what happened on the show.
Replied By: debbie040567 on Feb 18, 2015, 5:14PM
I wasnt messy....not as messy ast these kids were...but my mother knew how to nag.  Up until recently I would have nightmares of her nagging me.  But in all fairness - I wouldnt kick those kids out of that house.
Replied By: debbie040567 on Feb 18, 2015, 5:09PM
This episode just validated me!  I'm sending this to my mother!
Replied By: debbie040567 on Feb 18, 2015, 5:09PM
he reminds me so much of my wonder I'm crazy!
Replied By: debbie040567 on Feb 18, 2015, 5:03PM

I'm 50 years old....NOW I REMEMBER WHY I JOINED THE ARMY!!!!
Replied By: grani4xs on Jan 22, 2015, 12:12AM - In reply to zookeeper93
I agree with this person - Khalood & her family are "Reality show addicts".  Just seen them on ANOTHER one tonight !!!!  It's called "The worst thing I ever did".  She was a gambling addict.  What next Khalood ?  Drugs, incest, surely YOU can think of something.  How pathetic you all are.
Replied By: zara_k on Jul 12, 2014, 11:29PM
Khallod has been called many things, but the word that really describes her is Bully. A bully doesn't always come in the appearance of a little fat boy, this time it is as a grown and faily pretty woman.
Replied By: rosspenni on Apr 9, 2014, 10:38PM
I saw the latest Khalood 'Monster-in'Law' episode on your show today and think it would be interesting to find out what sort of relationship Khalood had with her own mother. I sense that, for all of her unceasing chatter, there might be a very insecure, unhappy child inside .. I have concerns that she may end up a lonely old woman with major regrets.
Replied By: calvarykid23 on Apr 9, 2014, 10:11PM
I usually enjoy watching Dr.Phil. Today Khalood appeared on Australian TV and it was all I could do to stop myself from pressing the mute button. I'd just like to extend the offer of accommodation should Fallon decide that distance might be a good idea to get away from her Mum for a while! Can't get much farther away from the U.S. than Tasmania, Australia, and I can even arrange a trip to somewhere with no phone reception! Seriously though, I wish you all the best, and am sure you will make an awesome girlfriend/wife and Mum. The very kindest regards from Down Under. 
Replied By: margiem72 on Apr 9, 2014, 3:12AM - In reply to zookeeper93
No doubt about it, she's looking for that!
Replied By: marysirish on Apr 9, 2014, 3:11AM
I do understaand where Khalood is coming from, you always want to protect your kids no matter what age they are, but she needs to let her daughter make her own mistakes because if she don't she is going to lose her for good.
Showing 1-10 of total 197 Comments