Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

It’s been three years since Nadya Suleman, also known as “Octomom,” last met with Dr. Phil. The single mother of 14 returns to provide a glimpse into her life and a better understanding of the controversial choices she’s made -- is it too late to repair her reputation? Public Relations expert Howard Bragman weighs in. Hear why Nadya says she starred in an adult video and performed at a Florida strip club. Would she do it again? Plus, Dr. Phil cameras go inside Nadya’s home, which some have criticized as being disheveled. With little outside help, how does she say she makes order of the chaos? Then, Alicia made headlines when she was arrested for leaving her four children, ages 4 to 10, home alone. Why does she say it was all a misunderstanding? Alicia’s best friend, Eric, says the arrest is just the tip of the iceberg: He says Alicia drinks too much and moves boyfriends in and out of her home -- some of whom are violent toward her in front of the kids -- and he’s afraid someone will get hurt. Eric and Dr. Phil join forces to open Alicia’s eyes to the damage her behavior may be causing. Are Alicia’s priorities in order?

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: maggiemor on Apr 24, 2013, 10:38PM - In reply to csidney
Honestly what would you expect.. she's probably being surviving on a couple of hours sleep a night, for a very long time.. give the women a break.. I don't think most women would look that good with so many kids, and the lack of sleep !!!

Replied By: maggiemor on Apr 24, 2013, 10:31PM - In reply to maggiemor
That should have read Leave the Poor Women alone!!  Do you know how tough it must be.. I would hate to be in her shoes.. someone please do something to help her and her beautiful children... She looks sleep deprived .. and worn out.. I could never be able to do her job.. so think of ways you can help this family.. instead of bagging her out !!!!!

Replied By: maggiemor on Apr 24, 2013, 5:08AM - In reply to beachgirl40
Leave the poor how women alone.. Do you have any idea how tough it must be ? Do something nice to help her and her children ..For Heavens Sake!!

Replied By: alphak555 on Apr 23, 2013, 11:03PM
The first woman who has 4 kids and couldn't care less a out them should have the kids placed where they are safe!

She brings strange men in the house, leaves the kids alone or with strangers and only cares about herself! I refused to date until my son was well into his teenage years! I was alone for 11 years and loved every minure because there was no way I was going to introduce my son to uncle Ben , uncle Dan, uncle whoever! 

Nadia suleman is as crazy as ever and I can't understand why her poor kids are subjected to this crazy woman! She drives me nuts watching her for 5 minutes! How do those poor kids put up with her!

She is a burden on society,  and a burden on us having to see her on tv! Totally nuts! 

Stop showing her on tv and child services should take the kids away! Omg, those poor kids!

Replied By: maggiemor on Apr 23, 2013, 10:57PM - In reply to tyler1
I agree with you , what a legend .. I would hate her job..

Replied By: strine on Apr 23, 2013, 9:21PM
My mother brought one man into our house who acted like a nice guy and then he abused all three of us kids. I don't believe she really had a babysitter when she was caught by the police. Why didn't Dr Phil ask her the name of the babysitter and follow up on it. Alicia herself sat there and said the "party Alicia" stays out partying when she shouldn't be...and then she made her little girl out to be a liar when she said her Mummy leaves them at home alone to drink. I feel for the little girl who this woman would have made feel bad by accusing her of being a liar. Does she want her kids to grow up lying to other people too? Because that's what she's teaching them.

Replied By: terri1956 on Dec 2, 2012, 10:37PM
Well Nadia thinks she is a 9 out 10 as a good Mother. Well her standards are in the sewage. But most people understand that she is totally dillussional.

To start with a good responsible loving Mother or parents don't have more children than they themselves can afford to raise. That is not expecting others to donate money to her or expect Govt handouts.

But she can't be any better than her Mother was as a Mother. She learned my example.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow ear. And nothing will make Nadia a good Mother.

And the worst of it is those children will defend her until their death that she is a good Mother. Even as they end up in jail.

Replied By: lorrieyoung on Oct 1, 2012, 3:13PM - In reply to holowellalicia
Thank you for your kind words.  You are the only response I received to  my post.  That is troubling to say the least.  Best of luck to you and hopefully if more of us speak the truth, it might get through.

Lorrie

Replied By: tia2grandma on Sep 30, 2012, 12:02PM
Hi Dr. Phil I Watched Your Show With Nadia in amazement on what she was saying I think she lives on another planet HERS But I also think she's doing the best she can and we don't need to see what she sees so Live and Let Live I Say Leave Her Alone and see how all this plays out. You can't help someone that doesn't want it. Love your show Never Ever Missed A Show in Years your DVR worthy for sure. Blessings to you and family.

Replied By: csidney on Sep 29, 2012, 11:26PM
Just watching this taped episode and it appears that Nadya is on some kind of drug or medication. She's slurring her words and her eyes are at half mast. What's the deal ?

Showing 1-10 of total 132 Comments