Twitter Facebook YouTube

2012 Shows

Anna Gristina made national headlines and was dubbed the “New York Soccer Mom Madam” when she was arrested and accused of running a multimillion dollar prostitution empire out of an Upper East Side apartment. After being at the center of a five-year undercover investigation and spending four months in jail, she's now out on bail, facing one felony count of promoting prostitution; a charge that could land her in jail for up to seven years -- or get her deported -- if convicted. In a Dr. Phil exclusive, the 44-year-old mother of four addresses the accusations against her and explains why she says she's completely innocent. Then, Anna drops a bombshell about why she believes she was targeted by investigators -- is there a political conspiracy behind the headlines? And, Anna's husband, Kelvin, speaks out for the first time about how this highly-publicized ordeal is affecting their marriage -- and their family. Plus, hear from two of Anna’s four children about their struggles since their mother was thrust into the spotlight.

Find out what happened on the show.
Comments
Replied By: alphak555 on Dec 4, 2012, 8:44PM
I don't understand why a 10 year old boy is talking suicide! Aren't the parents protecting the children and at least reinforcing the fact that things will be fine no matter what? I also don't understand the comment made by gristina that the older son wants to join the army and shoot up the world! 

One child is threatening suicide and another child wants to shoot up things! What the hell? If she is telling the truth, which is doubtfull, then her kids are another sign of what she is really like! Not an innocent loving soccer mom! Why are the kids so screwed up? If she cares about her kids so much then why not name names? If what she was up to was innocent then there would be absolutely no reason not to tell the feds who her dating clients were! She states that her son mentioned suicide but she has too much honor to name names and put a stop to this investigation? There is nothing this woman can say to justify not naming names if she is innocent , to prove that she is innocent especially if her son is talking suicide!

She is a liar!

Replied By: alphak555 on Dec 4, 2012, 8:21PM
If she was running a legit dating agency then why didn't she give the Feds  half a dozen names that could say that is exactly what was going on? If that is all it was then why would it be embarrassing for her single clients? thrashed is innocent then why hide what she was doing? Nothing made sense! 

I don't like people living in foreign countries and abusing the right  and not honoring the laws! I believe that criminals should be deported if they break serious laws because they do not value the country they are living in! 

I wish she went to jail and then got deported!

Replied By: alphak555 on Dec 4, 2012, 8:02PM
As far as I am concerned this woman is guilty as sin! The lawyers know that she is guilty! They keep on saying show us the proof! If she is completely innocent then they would know that there is no evidence! Why ask to see something that shouldn't exist? 

Put her in jail then deport her! She doesn't deserve to live in America and if she wants to conduct herself like this then do it in her own country! She is an extremely smart and conniving woman who has covered herself well! She is smart and a con artist and I hope she goes down! She has money stashed and is smart enough not to be obvious about how much she has!  I think her lawyers are slevee bags as well! 

I have no doubt she is guilty! 

Replied By: haphunter on Sep 26, 2012, 5:16AM
I watch the show everyday I can,  I am wondering after she pleaded guilty yesterday, 09/24/2012, if you plan to address this story again. She seemed to give in very fast to a plea of guilty, to save family from more pain or because of pressure???    Thank you for all you stand for on your show and your life values... Sincerely  hapahunter

Replied By: wagman1 on Sep 19, 2012, 4:41PM
Something is not right with this woman. She is up to something. By watching some non-verbal signs, she does not appear to be telling the truth.

Replied By: lynnie3214 on Sep 19, 2012, 3:09PM
I am not sure what it is, but SOMETHING IS UP with this chick.  She is not shooting completely straight.  She is with holding information, with or for someone.

Replied By: sarahknows on Sep 16, 2012, 1:29AM - In reply to dianepue
we know how credible you are. i mean arent

Replied By: cloflion79 on Sep 14, 2012, 7:37AM
What if the informatoin she knows can cost her, her familys life. What if the person she knows something about is so powerful that he can snap his fingers and she is dead alone with her family she may be lieing but Im sure that if she knew something she would say cause there is something going on we dont have a clue about. So all of u that already threw her under the jail put urself if her shoes. And also the goverment is curupt if u dont think so u crazy to think that this world is fare.

Replied By: lmb414 on Sep 14, 2012, 3:19AM - In reply to jockos1955
He seemed to say at the end that he didn't believe everything - well, not in those words I guess but that's how I took it.

Again, I don't understand that if "all they want" is information on a public individual then why wouldn't she give it. That 10 year old is paying the price, my heart goes out to him and I'm glad Dr. Phil offered to get him some support - he will need it.

My guess is - that's far from all they want. They want her to do time for the crime she committed.

Replied By: starryeyed777 on Sep 13, 2012, 10:25PM
Here's my take.  First of all she keeps watching Dr. Phils papers because she's curious as to what he already knows. She wants to be ahead of the curve and say the right things. Basically what she was involved in was a sugar daddy type situation. There are sugar daddy websites and they have parties MUCH like the ones she describes. They're legal - but married, very successful men compose most of the members. She says she doesn't know "what they want from her" which is half the truth. She knows the person or group of people they're referring to but not exactly what for. For all she knows she's way in over her head and she knows someone that is involved in something no one has even thought of. The point I want to make is that it really doesn't mater to her what they want from that person, she is obviously protecting someone, but why? For what purpose? And Why In The Hell Is She Destroying Her Family to do it??! She keeps referencing being "true to her word" and mentioning that this person has a family, there's someone right on the tip of her tongue! She knows more than she's telling everyone- including her own family.

Showing 1-10 of total 89 Comments