Mental Health

From obsessive behaviors, to bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress, mental health conditions can be debilitating. Are you suffering? Share your story and advice for others.

If you believe you need immediate assistance, please call your local emergency number or the mental health crisis hotline listed in your local phone book's government pages.

Click here for  mental health resources.

Click here to find a mental health professional.
Replied By: lindamw77 on Jul 25, 2016, 9:12PM - In reply to insomniacmom4
Hey  I have gone to Dr. on Demand.  They have really great Dr.s.  It does cost money BUT sometimes you can get free coupons  AND  if they carry your insurance, your insurance will pick it up.  I can't go anymore cause they don't carry my insurance plan.  I think the insurance plan has to agree to work with Dr. on demand..  Anyway I would check it out..  Talk to their support people  they're great!!!!!  Good luck
Replied By: lindamw77 on Jul 24, 2016, 11:50PM
I suffer from ocd and severe depression, and now I'm having panic attacks.  I don't know how much more I can handle.  I feel like checking myself in the hospital.  I've taken the depresson tests over and over again and they all total out the same.  Dr. Phil YOU SAID we don't have the right to take our life but I can't deal with it much more.  I'm ......I'm  just existing in a shell shaped like a body.  I feel frozen.  guess that's it. I want the pain to stop.

Talking about it only amplifys the feeling  that I already CANT control.  Guess I'll go to sleep for now to numb out the pain of life - again.  Guess thats all I can do untill I get enough guts - ...sorry for this post maybe I shouldn't be writing this stuff. well if it's not good people can delete it if they choose to..
Replied By: lindamw77 on Jul 22, 2016, 1:47AM - In reply to ladykaz54
Thanks Lady K.  good to know!!
Replied By: lindamw77 on Jul 22, 2016, 1:43AM - In reply to lindamw77
I really NEED to get hooked up with dr. on demand through my insurance.  I'm spiraling downhill fast because of crazy conditions in my life and I can't seem to handle it. HELP!!!  Please help... I know your not doing new shows at this time but I'm hoping you'll catch whats on message boards.  I need help.  Linda.
Replied By: ladykaz54 on Jul 21, 2016, 11:04AM
Pain, extreme pain caused my depression. Pain from a car accident. Ultimately, I had to stop working. Once that happened, I lost what defined me. I was married at 14, all I knew was how to be a power woman  and a mother. I couldn't Evan take care of myself. I saw it was getting worse and I was dragging my husband of 30 years with me, si I divorced. It was a good move we are both better for it and recently reunited. I didn't know my options to handle depression. Today they are public and more discussed. Talk to someone. Online or in person, just talk. I would be here if it weren't for a chat group.
Replied By: lindamw77 on Jul 16, 2016, 11:49PM
Just a question Dr.   What do you think about going to depression chat rooms online.   Are they good, bad.  I know it helped me once from doing something BAD.  Can I use it like counseling  (sort of).
 part of what I need.  I sent a request in the technical area about Dr. on Demand and insurance.  I hope you can help.  Please email me with options.  Thank you...  K?  You guys have a good  VA-CA.  and stay safe... C U on TV  lol.  I think TD Jakes and Joel Osteen are two cool people.  I was wondering if they do any Spiritual counseling online.  Something to think about huh?  Hope so.  That would help out alot of people too. Like me :).  anyway have a good one.   Oh hey... I just thought of something... maybe YOU can do that on YOUR site; have counselors online to chat...  what do ya think?  Anyway...  Thank you... have a good one!!!  lindamw77

Replied By: lindamw77 on Jul 16, 2016, 11:39PM - In reply to cfinley55

Easy Prey... I was in the same boat.  Thank God you had the courage to leave after 2 yrs. I'm glad you saw abuse for what it is.  Yes it is sad to people bully and abuse people in this world.  I was sheltered as a child growing up; I never knew about such things when I married into an abusive relationship.  It took me 19 yrs to get out.  You are brave and I am proud of you for not staying in the situation.  Your out and free. You can be in charge of your life; get counseling.  A counselor told me that he can't cousel someone that didn't want to be counseled!  I see what he means.  You want to better your life; go with it.  But above all else.  Please know  that with a heart llike yours  THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.  Know that in your heart and that can keep you on track.

You're the only YOU.  Get your self esteem back and go rock the world in a great way and have fun!!!! 

Yours... lindamw77
Replied By: cfinley55 on Jul 16, 2016, 10:04PM
I could not understand HOW my ex could do such hurtful nasty things, and JUSTIFY it all.  Nothing was ever his fault, because everyone had "done" or said something to him he didn't like.  Everyone deserved what he did - especially me.  He is such an excellent actor, very few believed he is extremely abusive, selfish, and delusional.  It has taken me 2 years, just to accept that I let him almost completely ruin my life.  I am bi polar, which he constantly put me down for.  I tried talking, writing, counseling.....he wouldn't llisten and did not care.

People who are incapable of feeling, should not be allowed to freely interact with others.  I am very hard to fool, yet he did so with ease.  I am only one of many he has abused, there will no doubt be many more to come.  I am very bothered because I know who he really is.  I sometimes feel bad because I can't do a thing about it.
Replied By: lindamw77 on Jul 16, 2016, 1:50PM - In reply to mlvkitty
mlvkitty...  I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOU MEAN.  I AM THERE ALONG WITH YOU; but I have to tell you I found some hope in it all.   I asked myself:  WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!.  A person said to me NOTHING.  As long as your doing ALL you can do in your situation and being the best you there is nothing wrong.  You can only do what you can do!  Granted there are alot of options out there and  like Dr. Phil says if you do the same thing over again you'll get the same results.  Seek to learn something different so you can make that small change, then go seek to change something else that's not working.  Seek for help so you can learn what to do.  Pray about it, if thats what you do.  But Please know that YOUR NOT ALONE!!!!!  As I'm finding out I'm not alone anymore that someone knows exactly how I feel. and thats you kitty.  You have a friend in me if you want.  Seek help from Dr. on Demand.  I really like Dr. Dike  he's awesome but I can't see him anymore for right now cause my ins. isn't networked in.  Hopefully /Dr. Phil can fix that for me..  Well girl I gotta go.  This was the first time I got to be on this site since login and pw were fixed.  Take it easy.  God put you here on this earth for a reason only you can do.  He loves you.  - and so do I..  yours  lindamw77
Replied By: mlvkitty on Jul 15, 2016, 9:19PM
I want to go to sleep and never wake up.
Showing 1-10 of total 234 Comments